+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete SDS application from Pakistan

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Complete SDS application from Pakistan. Applied 2nd week of September for Fall 2020 intake.
biometric complete
Medical passed.
Approved DLI list- York University
Program - 2 year Master program

it’s been 10 days without any update in GcKey.
please share your experience here.
thank you.

Reactions: Waqar_Ahmad

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
20 days lapsed without any update. Currently it’s taking 36 working days to process a complete SDS application provided the University is on the COVID#19 Readiness List.

gr8ninja18

Oct 5, 2020
bro i applied upfront medical and biometrics from previous failed application, sds on 29 aug not even a single update

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
bro i applied upfront medical and biometrics from previous failed application, sds on 29 aug not even a single update
Strange.
normally application submitted before Sep 15 are handled under 2 stage process. First AIP and then decision.
have you ordered GCSM notes or raised any web form?

gr8ninja18

Oct 5, 2020
i have raised a web form they replied with generic answer that aplication is under process.. but am thinking of getting gcsm notes

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Complete SDS application from Pakistan. Applied 2nd week of September for Fall 2020 intake.
biometric complete
Medical passed.
Approved DLI list- York University
Program - 2 year Master program

it’s been 10 days without any update in GcKey.
please share your experience here.
thank you.
SDS complete application from pak
Applied on 11 July
No update yet

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
1st application
For real?
Waqar bhai, this is really worrisome. Can you please print your profile here, if you don’t mind?
No doubt, with the onset of this pandemic, everything is upside down causing havoc and on top of that IRCC is making it worst.
have you tried ordering GCMS notes and see what’s really going on?

Reactions: Waqar_Ahmad
Nov 11, 2020
Hi everyone. I have applied on 15th October and done with biometrics and DLI got approved in second update and now just waiting to hear something from the visa officer because eligibility hasn't started yet

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Hi everyone. I have applied on 15th October and done with biometrics and DLI got approved in second update and now just waiting to hear something from the visa officer because eligibility hasn't started yet
Most probably they will update medicals after biometric. Normally it takes 3 weeks to update if you have upfront medical in your application.

Nov 11, 2020
Most probably they will update medicals after biometric. Normally it takes 3 weeks to update if you have upfront medical in your application.
Yes i have submitted my upfront medical as well. Then it means its status will change before the end of November but on the other side many winter intake applicants said there is no change in their application except biometric and no idea when they will hear back regarding their application

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
For real?
Waqar bhai, this is really worrisome. Can you please print your profile here, if you don’t mind?
No doubt, with the onset of this pandemic, everything is upside down causing havoc and on top of that IRCC is making it worst.
have you tried ordering GCMS notes and see what’s really going on?
SDS complete application on 11 July
AIP on 3rd September
Error message regarding AIP 8 September
DLI will be on list on 17 November (Fanshawe college )
Still waiting and waiting like many others