+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete SDS application from Pakistan

Nov 11, 2020
The biggest thing to worry about is many are saying that you should expect a decision in late November or Maximum December but some said it's hard to say anything because I know many complete applicants waiting from late August till now but nothing has changed in their application (winter intake applicants)

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
The biggest thing to worry about is many are saying that you should expect a decision in late November or Maximum December but some said it's hard to say anything because I know many complete applicants waiting from late August till now but nothing has changed in their application (winter intake applicants)
Winter intake is going to be online/ remote for the most part. Tons of tons applications are pending needs processing even for Fall intake 2020.
I have seen lot of profiles with complete SDS applications and had their decision within 36 working days max during this pandemic. That’s the earliest I have seen so far. Don’t know what criteria is in place at the moment.

Nov 11, 2020
Winter intake is going to be online/ remote for the most part. Tons of tons applications are pending needs processing even for Fall intake 2020.
I have seen lot of profiles with complete SDS applications and had their decision within 36 working days max during this pandemic. That’s the earliest I have seen so far. Don’t know what criteria is in place at the moment.
Yeah let's hope for something good because the issue this time is "No AIP" if anyone has the option to defer then it's good otherwise unable to attend the online classes without the decision

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Yeah let's hope for something good because the issue this time is "No AIP" if anyone has the option to defer then it's good otherwise unable to attend the online classes without the decision
Yeah that too. I’m taking online classes right now without having a SP. Couldn’t defer because my program doesn’t have that option unfortunately.
So I decided to continue.

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Applied : 2 September
Biometric : 4 September
College : Covid Plan Approved - Seneca
Applied for Fall, later defer to January
No update after Biometric
Other day I’ve seen a very similar profile with exact same timeline. On 23rd Oct, he had his PPR request. 36 working days.

Reactions: Ahadch3357

Boy619

Feb 6, 2020
20 days lapsed without any update. Currently it’s taking 36 working days to process a complete SDS application provided the University is on the COVID#19 Readiness List.
43 days here... I haven't received any update. Complete application.