+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete SDS application from Pakistan

wargeneral

Aug 16, 2019
Complete SDS application from Pakistan. Applied 2nd week of September for Fall 2020 intake.
biometric complete
Medical passed.
Approved DLI list- York University
Program - 2 year Master program

it’s been 10 days without any update in GcKey.
please share your experience here.
thank you.
how did you pay 1 year whole tution fee? in my fee invoice i only got option of 1st semester

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
how did you pay 1 year whole tution fee? in my fee invoice i only got option of 1st semester
Mine had a 2 semester added into fee portal. Fall and winter. But in my particular program (master degree) where summer semester is also part of a year program. So technically I had to pay for 3 semesters.

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Mine had a 2 semester added into fee portal. Fall and winter. But in my particular program (master degree) where summer semester is also part of a year program. So technically I had to pay for 3 semesters.
I made sure had enough funds to technically cover for 3 semesters in one full year of study.
One funds got reflected into University web portal, I took a snap shot and attached with my application.
You call always talk to your university registrar how to submit full year fee. I think that’s the safest route.

Sameeh87

Mar 13, 2017
In Canada, two terms are considered as one year. For sds requirements, two terms fee is okay. You'll not be having an issue unless your university wants you to pay 3 terms fee. I also paid 2 terms fee after confirming from current students in my course and University.

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
Any update guys ....

i guess a complete SDS application from Pakistan means nothing to them .
just a waste of our money.....

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Any update guys ....

i guess a complete SDS application from Pakistan means nothing to them .
just a waste of our money.....
Yea, and remember how happy students were when SDS was announced for Pakistan.... Clowns we were.:oops:

Reactions: d@n!3

gr8ninja18

Oct 5, 2020
Posted in a FB group anonymously

PPR (not mine)

Candidate 1
Application date: January 20th
Sds or non sds: SDS
AIP date: August 15
Uni/college : University of Manitoba
Program : UTP Stage 2
PPR 17th November

Candidate 2
Applied: 6th march
sds
AIP: 26 sep
seneca
3 year advanced diploma in electro mechanical engineering
Bvl 4th November
PPR: 17th November

Candidate 3
Applied: 28th Feb
SDS
AIP, 18th Aug
BVL 29th September
University of Manitoba
Bachelors CS
PPR: 17th November

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
but whats the problem now. a complete SDS file with biometrics from Pakistan should be more easily entertained now as VAC s in other countries are still closed and ppl are eager to file in biometrics and IRCC cant process it without biometrics especially when the University is also listed with a Covid Readiness plan

How many of u have universities listed since 20 Oct with Covid Readiness plans ?

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
but whats the problem now. a complete SDS file with biometrics from Pakistan should be more easily entertained now as VAC s in other countries are still closed and ppl are eager to file in biometrics and IRCC cant process it without biometrics especially when the University is also listed with a Covid Readiness plan

How many of u have universities listed since 20 Oct with Covid Readiness plans ?
York University. Yes made it on the very first list issued on the 20th.