+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO Sydney

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Crazzzzy update!!! After 3 email replies telling me your file is in sydney being processed, the call I just had 10 minutes ago says it was never in sydney and its in I'm toooooo tired of all of this!!!

Here is my timeline

AOR - July 10
BG NA1 - July 10
Medical passed - July 21
ADR Requested (SG pcc) - July 21
ADR Submitted (SG pcc) - July 21
ADR Uploaded (SG pcc) - July 22
Docs Status Uploaded - July 22
BG IP1 - July 22
BG NA2 - July 26
Docs Status We need more documents - August 19

July 19 file at sydney via email
July 25 file at sydney via email
Aug 3 call said eligibility has not started, background on going
Aug 8 file at sydney via email
Aug 21 call said r10 and eligibilty not started but application is in progress. File is ottawa and was never in sydney.

3 emails after aug 8 till now have been totally ignored, no response at all.

Cse submitted voluntary on july 21 no acknowledgment till date.
Friend chill down. Your AOR is July 10. I know people AOR in Aprill still waiting after medical passed. Imaging you are a cashier in a groceries store where people are lined up for payment. People are lined up since 4:40, and a guy A join the queue at 6:00. What do you think if the guy A keep yelling and pushing people in-front of him? Don't be that guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: OriginalCraker

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Friend chill down. Your AOR is July 10. I know people AOR in Aprill still waiting after medical passed. Imaging you are a cashier in a groceries store where people are lined up for payment. People are lined up since 4:40, and a guy A join the queue at 6:00. What do you think if the guy A keep yelling and pushing people in-front of him? Don't be that guy.

Easier said than done especially when those with aor after mine are getting PPR and I am not. Get it?

Reactions: jackbauer

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Easier said than done especially when those with aor after mine are getting PPR and I am not. Get it?
People are jack-ass doesn't mean you should be one. Get It?

Look at my time line. I have been stuck in CIO Sydney for 3 months without even a movement before going to LVO when people like you apply in July got the PPR. Trust me, I know better.

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
People are jack-ass doesn't mean you should be one. Get It?

Look at my time line. I have been stuck in CIO Sydney for 3 months without even a movement before going to LVO when people like you apply in July got the PPR. Trust me, I know better.
This has nothing to do with being a jackass. If you are happy with your timeline then good for you. Please leave me alone.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Crazzzzy update!!! After 3 email replies telling me your file is in sydney being processed, the call I just had 10 minutes ago says it was never in sydney and its in I'm toooooo tired of all of this!!!

Here is my timeline

AOR - July 10
BG NA1 - July 10
Medical passed - July 21
BG IP1 - July 22
BG NA2 - July 26

Aug 21 call said r10 and eligibilty not started but application is in progress. File is ottawa and was never in sydney.

Dude, look at my timelines. Relax.

Every single call and email is recorded in their GCMS system. They will know that you are becoming a pest especially coz calling them multiple times is known to piss them off. I understand you are getting impatient but your AOR was only last month. They did not promise you anything before 6 months. I hope for your own sanity, you aren't that man who has to wait out the entire 180 days or more coz nothing stops them by putting you in secondary security and make you wait out a good 9 months.

Let them do their work.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Ah, yes. The one coming at the end and yelling and pushing. Quite often it backfires though. They have already started ignoring his mails. That's what usually happens to people like this. I am sure he will feel better and be all calm when 140 days pass and he realizes all that emailing and calls and everything leads to nothing. CIC gives a PPR when it is time to give a PPR. All that calling and mailing will lead to nothing.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

Here is my timeline

AOR - July 10
BG NA1 - July 10
Medical passed - July 21
BG IP1 - July 22
BG NA2 - July 26

I think you are unnecessarily getting hyper with all the follow up. I know u did not ask for my 2 cents but my CSE was acknowledged after 3 months. AOR July 2017.... ??C'mon show some patience.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Whats the latest @wan11knu ? which visa office are you in?

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
I think you are unnecessarily getting hyper with all the follow up. I know u did not ask for my 2 cents but my CSE was acknowledged after 3 months. AOR July 2017.... ??C'mon show some patience.
please tell me where i can buy patience.

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017

Every single call and email is recorded in their GCMS system. They will know that you are becoming a pest especially coz calling them multiple times is known to piss them off. I understand you are getting impatient but your AOR was only last month. They did not promise you anything before 6 months. I hope for your own sanity, you aren't that man who has to wait out the entire 180 days or more coz nothing stops them by putting you in secondary security and make you wait out a good 9 months.

Let them do their work.
if they were working them all files are moving. did you order gcms? if you havent then do so because those with similar timeline as mine have and there is no movement in their files. they mentioned 6 months, but can you explain why some are getting PPR in 18-40 days? please, the floor is yours, do enlighten me.

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Ah, yes. The one coming at the end and yelling and pushing. Quite often it backfires though. They have already started ignoring his mails. That's what usually happens to people like this. I am sure he will feel better and be all calm when 140 days pass and he realizes all that emailing and calls and everything leads to nothing. CIC gives a PPR when it is time to give a PPR. All that calling and mailing will lead to nothing.
and they didnt ignore my mails, infact i received another last time from last week saying my file is being processed in CIO Sydney. o_O

Reactions: bigbaoulay

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
if they were working them all files are moving. did you order gcms? if you havent then do so because those with similar timeline as mine have and there is no movement in their files. they mentioned 6 months, but can you explain why some are getting PPR in 18-40 days? please, the floor is yours, do enlighten me.
Does you NOC code falls under Canadian Priority Occupation List (POL)?

Reactions: wan11knu

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other

Let them do their work.
@johnsyk I think phone calls to automated system without speaking to an agent doesn't get recorded in GCMS.. Personally I guess an email just once a month does no harm :) I see some action in NDVO moving old files from April, May and some March to PPR. Which country are you in and what's your VO my friend?
We have much to learn from you..