+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO Sydney

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Chill down the room y'all. After all we are here to help each other out and CIC is the odd guy. @johnsyk @wan11knu
Dude @toby101 , you should be glad Ottawa is taking your file at least for now.. We know your pain especially the ones hanging in from Late March.. Do give us updates on your status. will ya?

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Did i ask you to BUY patience? Look u wanna be difficult please carry on.

nobody is being difficult, most people wanna know what is happening. if you don't have the answer to that, then just keep your opinions to yourself. that way life is more peaceful for everyone. i shared my status, i didnt ask your opinion, its my prorogative to email then or call them when i want to and for sure that should not have any effect on you. so clearly i am not being difficult, its you.

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
h
@johnsyk I think phone calls to automated system without speaking to an agent doesn't get recorded in GCMS.. Personally I guess an email just once a month does no harm :) I see some action in NDVO moving old files from April, May and some March to PPR. Which country are you in and what's your VO my friend?
We have much to learn from you..
hi there... no unfortunately ottawa does not have my file even if the lady who answered my call clearly stated it is in ottawa and never in sydney. i got an email yesterday it is being processed in CIO Sydney.

i'm just waiting for gcms which will arrive next week. after that i won't be logging in ever unless I get an email as this whole thing is depressing. i am okay to sit 6 months and wait but when i see people getting PPR even with july 31 AOR then its just too much to bear (but yes, happy for those) but sad for mine. and yes, i'll stop logging into this forum after getting the gcms, meanwhile, while people keep barking at me, i will bark back.

the only reason calls are rejected are for quality assurance purpose. it's not like its a sin to call or email. come on, those people are hired to answer such queries. like we are hired to carry out our job in the office. there is no difference. they still have to answer, that is their job. its not like they have a choice.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
nobody is being difficult, most people wanna know what is happening. if you don't have the answer to that, then just keep your opinions to yourself. that way life is more peaceful for everyone. i shared my status, i didnt ask your opinion, its my prorogative to email then or call them when i want to and for sure that should not have any effect on you. so clearly i am not being difficult, its you.
Ok guys, pls bring it down. @johnsyk @wan11knu @toby101. I understand the frustrations and the feelings of having people that had AOR after you getting their PPRs before you. CIC have all sort of agents, their pretty fast ones, the very slow ones, the meticulous ones, the "I won't bother myself too much" ones. So, the pace at which files are processed is a function of who the files get assigned to. There is nothing we all can do but wait. @toby101 )apologies if you feel offended, @johnsyk i understand where u were coming from, you have been an amazing personality here, @wan11knu please don't be offended. We will all end this journey in praise. Thank you

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Ok guys, pls bring it down. @johnsyk @wan11knu @toby101. I understand the frustrations and the feelings of having people that had AOR after you getting their PPRs before you. CIC have all sort of agents, their pretty fast ones, the very slow ones, the meticulous ones, the "I won't bother myself too much" ones. So, the pace at which files are processed is a function of who the files get assigned to. There is nothing we all can do but wait. Toby, apologies if you feel offended, @johnsyk i understand where u were coming from, you have been an amazing personality here, @wan11knu please don't be offended. We will all end this journey in praise. Thank you
@infinix @jackbauer No offence taken at all. It's all good here.:)

Reactions: infinix

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Can someone share the email id for CIO Sydney ? I have mailed Ottawa and they have informed that i should get in touch with Sydney office

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
if they were working them all files are moving. did you order gcms? if you havent then do so because those with similar timeline as mine have and there is no movement in their files. they mentioned 6 months, but can you explain why some are getting PPR in 18-40 days? please, the floor is yours, do enlighten me.
I have got my notes. Its stuck in NA awaiting Officer review in London.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
@johnsyk I think phone calls to automated system without speaking to an agent doesn't get recorded in GCMS.. Personally I guess an email just once a month does no harm :) I see some action in NDVO moving old files from April, May and some March to PPR. Which country are you in and what's your VO my friend?
We have much to learn from you..
Yes an email a month or a call is fine. But I think its not helpful if you stalk them! Especially if your AOR is less than 60 days. My file moved from CIO to London VO a month back and its awaiting final officer review based on my notes. I am still in NA. I just gotta wait it out. Everyone has different timelines and its unfair but thats how it is. Life aint fair. Best to accept it than whine about it. These are tests for bigger things to come in Canada! :)

Reactions: hope_faith

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I'm at NDVO @johnsyk. My status changed to IP2 yesterday. Some positive news.
Awesome! Thats good news. I am waiting patiently for it to turn IP2....Its been 60 days on NA2 now.

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Hi,

I am an FSW O applicant
Which number did you call them on?
The central number? - +1 613-944-4000
Or some other number?

And are you FSW outland?

Thanks
Yes that number and yes i m fsw-o

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Aor: april 7th
Meds: june 10th
After that absolutely nothing. 1st time i called they told me my eligibility is being reviewed and file was at sydney.
2nd and last time,about 3weeks ago i think l, i called they told me my file is at ndvo so we wont tell anything, contact lvo. I havent called or emailed any1 after that. Yes people from july are getting ppr but cic never promised us anything. I will still feel lucky if i get canadian pr. Dont ruin this journey with hastiness and impatience. At the end we all will be there if cic wants us. Just relax and keep the atmosphere cordial so every1 can know updates and latest trends. I think this was the purpose of this thread. Peace