Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
@hope_faith, @wan11knu, maybe I should join in the stalking too. My file is in London and I believe I will get an update by month end.
How are you guys holding on?
Hi @infinix Hanging in here but the wait is very depressing. I sent Ottawa an email on Thursday about the status but surprisingly they haven't responded. This is rather strange. Just adding more frustration to my already sad self.If they don't respond i am just going to wait it out till I get my gcms notes in the first week of Sept.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hi @infinix Hanging in here but the wait is very depressing. I sent Ottawa an email on Thursday about the status but surprisingly they haven't responded. This is rather strange. Just adding more frustration to my already sad self.If they don't respond i am just going to wait it out till I get my gcms notes in the first week of Sept.
I sent an email on Thursday too but haven't gotten any response yet. I sent another one yesterday though. I hope to hear from CIC soon
My notes didn't have much in it so I am requesting another one by the end of the month. We need to hang on there, it's almost over.

beeteem

May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
SP2
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Interview........
30-10-2015- In Process
Hello everyone, my Aor-30/5/17 Medical passed-5th july Adr-19th July Adr sent same day. Right now my ADR still says d docs v been uploaded. Background check-your app is in progress,we will contact u.....
I v sent two mails at different times to Ottawa and the response is that app is still in CIO sydney.
The wait is really tiring. Lets keep the faith alive.
We shall all testify by Gods grace.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
I sent an email on Thursday too but haven't gotten any response yet. I sent another one yesterday though. I hope to hear from CIC soon
My notes didn't have much in it so I am requesting another one by the end of the month. We need to hang on there, it's almost over.
Hey @wan11knu cheer up, hopefully they will respond to you soon. I saw a link to an article for ways to call CIC from outside Canada, but it involved hiding caller ID and potentially pissing whichever agent off and maybe getting them to release some information on the application if you can get past annoying said agent. I'm not willing to risk it, but I can find the link if you or @infinix are braver than I am, lol

@infinix if you don't mind me asking, what info are you trying to get from them since you now know your LVO? I'd like to know what other information they can give via email.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hey @wan11knu cheer up, hopefully they will respond to you soon. I saw a link to an article for ways to call CIC from outside Canada, but it involved hiding caller ID and potentially pissing whichever agent off and maybe getting them to release some information on the application if you can get past annoying said agent. I'm not willing to risk it, but I can find the link if you or @infinix are braver than I am, lol

@infinix if you don't mind me asking, what info are you trying to get from them since you now know your LVO? I'd like to know what other information they can give via email.
LOL at your link. Why would I want to hide my caller ID to make a call to CIC? The agents will respond to you if you able to get across to one of them. Anyway, I was just checking up on the status of my application with an email enquiry. I haven't gotten a reply though. I will let you know once I have one.

Reactions: hope_faith

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
LOL at your link. Why would I want to hide my caller ID to make a call to CIC? The agents will respond to you if you able to get across to one of them. Anyway, I was just checking up on the status of my application with an email enquiry. I haven't gotten a reply though. I will let you know once I have one.
Hahaha, when I read the article a couple of days ago it claimed that the CIC number is set up to automatically reject calls from outside Canada, thus the suggestions and ideas to hide caller ID, I just shook my head and was like heck no, that's not for me, but I know some people will definitely risk it because they are extra extra anxious, and good luck to them if they are successful!

Thanks will appreciate the info. Have you ever tried calling them normally?

Reactions: infinix

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hahaha, when I read the article a couple of days ago it claimed that the CIC number is set up to automatically reject calls from outside Canada, thus the suggestions and ideas to hide caller ID, I just shook my head and was like heck no, that's not for me, but I know some people will definitely risk it because they are extra extra anxious, and good luck to them if they are successful!

Thanks will appreciate the info. Have you ever tried calling them normally?
I tried calling them like twice but never got through to an agent. I was told my call couldn't be transferred because of too much traffic. I may call them by month end if there was no movement on my profile.

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Yup. My background check is also stuck at "N/A" in Sydney. In my case since June 28, 2017 which means for the past 48 days. :confused:
Timeline in my signature.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017

I just got the reply from London VO

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

PLB

Client Service Unit
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

Email – courriel : ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

unitedkingdom.gc.ca| royaume-uni.gc.ca

I sent the email to check if the application is being worked on or it was on a queue.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
I just got the reply from London VO

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

PLB

Client Service Unit
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

Email – courriel : ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

unitedkingdom.gc.ca| royaume-uni.gc.ca

I sent the email to check if the application is being worked on or it was on a queue.

Thanks for the update, what do you make of it?

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Thanks for the update, what do you make of it?
My application is on a queue waiting for an officer to review it when he is ready.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yup. My background check is also stuck at "N/A" in Sydney. In my case since June 28, 2017 which means for the past 48 days. :confused:
Timeline in my signature.
Another month and they can't jam "6 months processing time" down your throat when you call them anymore. Be sure that you have your gcms notes and everything ready for it.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
My application is on a queue waiting for an officer to review it when he is ready.
Okay, hopefully you won't have to wait too long in that queue. Good luck!

I will email Ottawa again at the of the month to find out if my file has finally been transferred to an LVO and if yes which one. I'll keep you posted, please do same. Thanks.

Reactions: infinix

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
They are still doing eligibility review? What did you ask to the agent? I've heard they don't disclose these information easily.
I just asked her i want to know status of my application. ☺

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
File transfered to NDVO( probably a week ago). Didnt ask her when. She wasnt answering much.