+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO - ALL PNP APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE (Preparing Package, Apply, AOR, Transfer)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
After comparing other applicant's timeline, these days, after receiving packages by CIO, it will take about 60 - 70 days to send out XEP AOR and after that it will take another 30 - 45 days to send out EP AOR!

As we know precious EP AOR used to come from Sydney, NS CIO office. Bt now do you think XEP Comes from Sydney,NS and EP from Visa Office? What is your thinking?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
As we know precious EP AOR used to come from Sydney, NS CIO office. Bt now do you think XEP Comes from Sydney,NS and EP from Visa Office? What is your thinking?
Hi,
Refer to other friend's experiences like this:

prentiss18 said:
hello... i hope this will help... last month i phoned cic to ask questions about me getting an BOWP... then they gave me my file no. with the XEP... i was so confused coz i know that aor.. or file no. should have only EP...coz thats what my friends are getting...then i phoned again to ask about that.. they told me that YES.. thats my file no.. it has X in front coz its still under inventory or cic files... but when they about to send an email..they will remove the X...and it means that ur application is on the system already...or is able to track in the ECAS...thats what they told me. i got AOR last monday (nov 12 applicant) but just EP in my aor.

and YES it will take 4-5 days to be able to access ECAs. mine just get through today. they usually update ECAs every tuesday.
It seems both XEP & EP AOR are coming from CIO but those are produced from different stages in different times. XEP AOR is the same as EP AOR but it has one extera X.

XEP AOR means: assessing of the file finished, file is complete, they accepted that and it is ready to proceed to the visa office but they still didn't add it to their ECAS system and it is not track-able online.
EP AOR means: File already entered in their ECAS system and it is track-able online now and after that file will transfer to local visa office.

These days, it will take about 60 days, CIO assess a package and send XEP but I don't know why it will take a long 30 extra days to enter the file into ECAS system?! Maybe there are extra procedures between those steps and they are hide from our eyes?! ???

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Hi,
Refer to other friend's experiences like this:

It seems both XEP & EP AOR are coming from CIO but those are produced from different stages in different times. XEP AOR is the same as EP AOR but it has one extera X.

XEP AOR means: assessing of the file finished, file is complete, they accepted that and it is ready to proceed to the visa office but they still didn't add it to their ECAS system and it is not track-able online.
EP AOR means: File already entered in their ECAS system and it is track-able online now and after that file will transfer to local visa office.

These days, it will take about 60 days, CIO assess a package and send XEP but I don't know why it will take a long 30 extra days to enter the file into ECAS system?! Maybe there are extra procedures between those steps and they are hide from our eyes?! ???
Great explanation, Thanks. Nowadays, Do PnP applicant get another AOR from VO after getting AOR from CIO ? I'm also familiar with another form of file number starts with XE. Don't know about that. Do you have any idea about that XE number ?

singhcanada1

May 18, 2015
HELLO

application received by cio NS 19 Jan 2015

XEP****** issued by CIO = 15 April 2015

after that nothing *********

But today i see that i can check on line my application status . this is new i see ...........

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
singhcanada1 said:
HELLO

But today i see that i can check on line my application status . this is new i see ...........

Congrats. Could you check online status with your XEP number? What's the status showing ?

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
Hi what do you mean by EP and XEP?

Here's my timeline

NSCIO received: April 29, 2015
AOR: Still waiting

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
Great explanation, Thanks. Nowadays, Do PnP applicant get another AOR from VO after getting AOR from CIO ? I'm also familiar with another form of file number starts with XE. Don't know about that. Do you have any idea about that XE number ?
I don't think so, I think Both XEP & EP will come from CIO and local visa office won't send another AOR but I am not sure about the medical request? Will medical request come from CIO or Local Visa Office? I think it should come from Local visa office and I heard from 2014 applicants that medical request will be sent after they finish their security and background checks. In some visa offices and in some cases security and background checks will take couple of months and medical will be sent after that stage.
What do you think about medical request?

As I know both XEP and EP AORs are with same numbers and XEP only has one X in front and I didn't hear anything about XE AOR. Do you mean XEP or XE?! ???

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhcanada1 said:
HELLO

Did you use your XEP file number and you could check your online status in ECAS system? Did you drop that X in beginning of your AOR number or you used the exact XEP?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
I don't think so, I think Both XEP & EP will come from CIO and local visa office won't send another AOR but I am not sure about the medical request? Will medical request come from CIO or Local Visa Office? I think it should come from Local visa office and I heard from 2014 applicants that medical request will be sent after they finish their security and background checks. In some visa offices and in some cases security and background checks will take couple of months and medical will be sent after that stage.
What do you think about medical request?

As I know both XEP and EP AORs are with same numbers and XEP only has one X in front and I didn't hear anything about XE AOR. Do you mean XEP or XE?! ???
I think medical request comes from VO. Background check can be in progress throughout the process regardless before and after MR. I think inland applicants background check starts after MR.
Because of the time difference between XEP and EP put me in doubt if they changed the system so that applicant gets EP when the VO starts the processing.

singhcanada1

May 18, 2015
FSWCIO said:
Congrats. Could you check online status with your XEP number? What's the status showing ?

yes , i check it , it shows that they have received my file at the date ***** which is under process .

singhcanada1

May 18, 2015
VictorPapa said:
Did you use your XEP file number and you could check your online status in ECAS system? Did you drop that X in beginning of your AOR number or you used the exact XEP?
i drop x while checking on line (ECAS) .i am out landed

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhcanada1 said:
HELLO

singhcanada1 said:
i drop x while checking on line (ECAS) .i am out landed
It means CIO already added your file to their ECAS system and they should send you your EP AOR by now but there was a problem sending that email to you. There were cases, CIO have sent multiple AORs with the same content to one applicant in the past and for your case they just forgot to send you EP AOR email!
when you are able to check your file status online then you can assume you have your EP AOR.

ashishg1986

Sep 11, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am sorry, I am not sure if this is the right thread to ask my question but I couldn't locate the right thread.

I received my Ontario Provincial Nominee Certificate on April 17th 2015 and now I am planning to submit my PR application to CIC. Can someone point me to the group which can provide information around how to get my PR application package ready?

I am particularly confused about police certificate. I am confused if we have to get police certificate beforehand and submit it along with the application or is it something that has to be produced if and when requested by the visa office.

Thanks for your help!!!

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
ashishg1986 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am sorry, I am not sure if this is the right thread to ask my question but I couldn't locate the right thread.

I received my Ontario Provincial Nominee Certificate on April 17th 2015 and now I am planning to submit my PR application to CIC. Can someone point me to the group which can provide information around how to get my PR application package ready?

I am particularly confused about police certificate. I am confused if we have to get police certificate beforehand and submit it along with the application or is it something that has to be produced if and when requested by the visa office.

Thanks for your help!!!
Hi Ashish, you are in right thread. PCC can be sent along with your application or later when CIC asks you.
To avoid delays its recommended to send PCC along with application to CIC.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishg1986 said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your help!!!
Hi
I think CIC website provided very clear and comprehensive information about how can you apply as a PNP applicant.
Just visit this page and follow their instructions:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp