+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO - ALL PNP APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE (Preparing Package, Apply, AOR, Transfer)

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Just 5 minutes back my application package was received at CIO by Mike.
Now the long wait starts, hope to hear soon from CIC :p

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kdiolola said:
Hey guys, I'm a newbie here just want to share my timeline :)

AINP nominee - Inland Applicant

PR applied (CIO SYDNEY) - Feb. 28, 2015
XEP received - May 1, 2015

My Credit Card was charged last May 15, 2015

Still waiting for EP and Medical.
ebarock said:
Here is my timeline:

Province: New Brunswick
Type: Outland
Visa Office: São Paulo
Documents received by CIC: March, 10th, 2015
XEP - AOR Received: May 15th, 2015
Cash debited: May, 22nd, 2015

EP - AOR Received: Waiting
Medical Request: Waiting

I am not sure if my process it is happening via the old process or EE.
Thanks our friends for sharing their timelines. It is interesting that credit cards was charged after receiving XEP AOR.
With these experiences, I think, this is a scenario, how they are working at CIO these days:
1- On arrival date, packages(applications) only get an entry date stamp and put on the line.
2- After about two months when application reach in front of the line, they check to see is if it complete or not?(All documents present )
3- If application is not complete then it will return back to applicant.
4- If application is complete and is ready to be assessed then they send XEP AOR.
5- In the next 30 days they charge credit card and start to do their final assessment on application.
6- When final assessment is done, they enter application in their ECAS system and then send EP AOR.

What do you think about this scenario? Do you think it is correct?

singhcanada1

May 18, 2015
hi ,respected seniors can u tel that after getting EP and UCI ,when u check ECAS what the status shows .it only show that your application has been received on this date ** or any thing else . pl tell

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Thanks our friends for sharing their timelines. It is interesting that credit cards was charged after receiving XEP AOR.
With these experiences, I think, this is a scenario, how they are working at CIO these days:
1- On arrival date, packages(applications) only get an entry date stamp and put on the line.
2- After about two months when application reach in front of the line, they check to see is if it complete or not?(All documents present )
3- If application is not complete then it will return back to applicant.
4- If application is complete and is ready to be assessed then they send XEP AOR.
5- In the next 30 days they charge credit card and start to do their final assessment on application.
6- When final assessment is done, they enter application in their ECAS system and then send EP AOR.

What do you think about this scenario? Do you think it is correct?
Don't know how they works but I want my PPR by December 2015 :D

littleapple

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am wondering while we are waiting for Decision making from CIC, how likely is AINP office going to call employers to find out the employment status?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littleapple said:
Hi I am wondering while we are waiting for Decision making from CIC, how likely is AINP office going to call employers to find out the employment status?
Did you apply in AINP program and is your application in CIO now?
I think CIC won't call your current employer if you applied in PNP program because checking employers must be done from your province side before and when you have your nomination and you don't send your work experience to CIO then it shows they won't deal with your current work and your employer and the only thing it may be checked by them is your background check and security check if you work in a military or sensitive places before.

littleapple

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you think AINP office will call my employer? If you do, how likely ?
VictorPapa said:
Did you apply in AINP program and is your application in CIO now?
I think CIC won't call your current employer if you applied in PNP program because checking employers must be done from your province side before and when you have your nomination and you don't send your work experience to CIO then it shows they won't deal with your current work and your employer and the only thing it may be checked by them is your background check and security check if you work in a military or sensitive places before.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littleapple said:
Do you think AINP office will call my employer? If you do, how likely ?
You didn't tell me in which stage your application is? Did you get your nomination? OR you are waiting for your nomination?

littleapple

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for reply. My original post says I am waiting for results from CIC . Currently I am waiting for File number from CIC.
VictorPapa said:
You didn't tell me in which stage your application is? Did you get your nomination? OR you are waiting for your nomination?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littleapple said:
Thanks for reply. My original post says I am waiting for results from CIC . Currently I am waiting for File number from CIC.
Then as I told you in my previous answer there won't be any check from CIC (except sensitive and military occupations) and when AINP issued your nomination already then why should they call and check your employer again and again?! ;)

singhcanada1

May 18, 2015
hi ,respected seniors can u tel that after getting EP and UCI ,when u check ECAS what the status shows .it only show that your application has been received on this date ** or any thing else . pl tell because in my case i got AOR with XEP at date 15 April 2015 , after that no mail , but when i check my status on ECAS on date 25 May 2015 that is online nd the status shows that they received my file on date 19th of January 2015 . but till date i not have received any mail with EP ,UCI , OR MR . do you think that i have to contact with CIO for MR or i have to wait ? ,I am PNP B Manitoba Applicant from India. thanks if any one have any suggestion .

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhcanada1 said:
hi ,respected seniors can u tel that after getting EP and UCI ,when u check ECAS what the status shows .it only show that your application has been received on this date ** or any thing else . pl tell because in my case i got AOR with XEP at date 15 April 2015 , after that no mail , but when i check my status on ECAS on date 25 May 2015 that is online nd the status shows that they received my file on date 19th of January 2015 . but till date i not have received any mail with EP ,UCI , OR MR . do you think that i have to contact with CIO for MR or i have to wait ? ,I am PNP B Manitoba Applicant from India. thanks if any one have any suggestion .
As I know ECAS message, is same to what you can see in your system.
But about the delay, it is better to contact CIO because these days CIO send EP about one month after XEP and in your case it took 45 days and I think you can inquire your case directly from CIO.

littleapple

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you! Good luck on your application!
VictorPapa said:
Then as I told you in my previous answer there won't be any check from CIC (except sensitive and military occupations) and when AINP issued your nomination already then why should they call and check your employer again and again?! ;)

harrysekhon

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hanumangarh, Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2015 At CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP on 4th june..(EP and UCI on 15 june 2015)
IELTS Request
Submitted when applied at CIO, Sydney Nova Scotia
File Transfer...
NDVO on 6 July 2015
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
Upfront done on 22 June 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
FSWCIO said:
Any AOR for April applicant yet?
Dear friend i am also april 2015 cic applicant..plz send ur whatsapp no to join my group..here are the detail