+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO - ALL PNP APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE (Preparing Package, Apply, AOR, Transfer)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I can see from other friend's timelines, CIO is sending XEP AORs in a batch and in specific days in a month. For example there were 22 AOR on Wednesday 15 April, 10 AOR on Friday 24 April and 6 AOR on Friday 01 MAY. It shows they are sending AORs one day in each week. There wasn't any AOR for this week then I guess there should be some for today Friday 8 May.
Friends who applied in March get ready for your AOR and don't forget to inform us when you received it! ;) :p

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
As I can see from other friend's timelines, CIO is sending XEP AORs in a batch and in specific days in a month. For example there were 22 AOR on Wednesday 15 April, 10 AOR on Friday 24 April and 6 AOR on Friday 01 MAY. It shows they are sending AORs one day in each week. There wasn't any AOR for this week then I guess there should be some for today Friday 8 May.
Friends who applied in March get ready for your AOR and don't forget to inform us when you received it! ;) :p
I'll let you know my AOR date ;D

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajay Kafle said:
Please update spreadsheet I received my AOR on last Tuesday 5th may with my supporter credit card charged. Can anyone tell me how much longer for medical request ???
Ajay Kafle said:
I send it on March 25, 2015 and CIC Sydney office received on 27th March 2015 !!!
Refer to our friend's timeline, it is a very good news for all of us! CIO processed his application only in 39 days, he could get AOR on 5 May!

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
CIO received my file on March 02, 2015. It has been elapsed more than 2 months, Bank informed that DD not yet encashed. There is anything to worry?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
invisible80 said:
CIO received my file on March 02, 2015. It has been elapsed more than 2 months, Bank informed that DD not yet encashed. There is anything to worry?
Don't worry my friend,
CIO is processing files faster these days and in some cases (It is rare), the processing time is shorter than their normal time and in many other cases, it is equal to their normal time. As we can see some of February files could receive their AORs last week and we can assume the normal processing time is about 2 months these days.
I think you will hear good news very soon. ;)

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
VictorPapa said:
Don't worry my friend,
CIO is processing files faster these days and in some cases (It is rare), the processing time is shorter than their normal time and in many other cases, it is equal to their normal time. As we can see some of February files could receive their AORs last week and we can assume the normal processing time is about 2 months these days.
I think you will hear good news very soon. ;)

Thank you my friend for your kind words.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Refer to our friend's timeline, it is a very good news for all of us! CIO processed his application only in 39 days, he could get AOR on 5 May!
It looks like, later the better .... Atleast when it comes for Canadian immigration. Recent applicant getting visa in short time while lot waiting who applied before them :p

After may the AOR time would decrease significantly

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neilkoo said:
Here's mine.

SENT ON: 29th Dec, 2014
XOR: 16th April, 2015
OR/UCI: 7th May, 2015
Med Req: Waiting
Thanks for sharing your timeline, I have a question from you and other guys who got XEP AOR before, can you tell me which time that email sent to you and delivered in your inbox?(in Canadian_Atlantic Zone time - UTC-04:00 ?) I mean, is it a schedule time for sending XEP AOR/ EP AOR or they are sending those emails in different times of the day?

Quink

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2015 (EP and UCI)
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 (ECAS updated 20-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
IP update 26-8-2015, DM 14-9-2015, READY FOR VISA EMAIL 21-9-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015 (PR Card received 13-01-2016)
- XEP email came at 18:49 ADT
- EP/UCI email came at 09:57 ADT
- Medical email came at 13:34 ADT

I don't think there's a pattern...

(edited to change to Atlantic Daylight Time)

nvcrn

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-14
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
03-06-15
Med's Done....
09-06-15 / MED.RECEIVED via ECAS 30.06.15
Passport Req..
16-08-15 / ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
01.09.15 /// 01.10.15-VISA ON HAND (Thank You Lord)
Hello, My brother (sask) received my aor last April 15, 2015, still awaiting for Med. Req. (Month already). Now, my brother followed up my application. Accdg. To Cic they sent my application to Abu dhabi Canada Embassy. how come??? i never been in abu dhabi before. But Formerly worked at Saudi and currently residing here in the Philippines. We choose the Manila Embassy office. But why in Abu dhabi?! Any thoughts about it. pls. help. thanks

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvcrn said:
Hello, My brother (sask) received my aor last April 15, 2015, still awaiting for Med. Req. (Month already). Now, my brother followed up my application. Accdg. To Cic they sent my application to Abu dhabi Canada Embassy. how come??? i never been in abu dhabi before. But Formerly worked at Saudi and currently residing here in the Philippines. We choose the Manila Embassy office. But why in Abu dhabi?! Any thoughts about it. pls. help. thanks
Yes it is a normal event these days. We can see many other cases like you for example, some of Bangladeshi applicant's files instead of Singapore transferred to Manila visa office and some of Indian applications instead of New Delhi transferred to Colombo visa office and the reason is: Some visa offices are busier than others in a same period of time and CIC wants to balance processing time in among visa offices for a same immigration program then they transfer files to local visa offices on their discretion and it means your file can go to any visa office in the world! If you check new IMM0008 form you can see they eliminated local visa office field from that form and it means you don't have any authority to choose your visa office anymore and it would be CIC's discretion to choose a visa office for you at all! ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quink said:
- XEP email came at 18:49 ADT
- EP/UCI email came at 09:57 ADT
- Medical email came at 13:34 ADT

I don't think there's a pattern...

(edited to change to Atlantic Daylight Time)
Thank you my friend for your reply but I think, XEP AOR comes from CIO in Sydney NS and it is located at ADT time zone but EP/UCI and medical request come from your Local Visa Office after your file transferred there(Is it correct?) then we can only compare XEP AOR email with each other and for EP AOR and medical it should be a separate system with their own working procedures.
What do you guys think?