+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC AOR Numbers(AINP) in February

A

Albertagoverner

bhathal said:
one year is max processing time .. they told its from 6 months to 12 months time
Also the process time itself is a issue. When AINP says 6 or 8 months that means the 6 or 8 month from the day when they emailed you file number. But we calculate process time since we send them the application packet.

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
they are not saying that they take one year, this is only my idea, but they will definately take al least six months tto finalize if ur under ainp's family stream

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhathal said:
they are not saying that they take one year, this is only my idea, but they will definately take al least six months tto finalize if ur under ainp's family stream
Albertagovernor, Any thoughts if the processing time at CIC for CDN PR will differ for AINP family or AINP H1B SRS stream?

Thanks,
Taps

mumbaimerijan

Jan 4, 2009
dnataraj - As you had sent your application on Dec 5th , you should receive something in another 10-15 days as the application says 12 weeks afetr CIC received you app.

Keep us updated .

-Mumbaimerijan

A

Albertagoverner

Tapak said:
bhathal said:
Albertagovernor, Any thoughts if the processing time at CIC for CDN PR will differ for AINP family or AINP H1B SRS stream?

Thanks,
Taps
Taps,
There will be difference as per the category. AINP Family will be faster at this point of time where AINP H1B applications are flooding. Also, the process of Family class PR Visa requires less formalities than AINP H1B.

mimingarz

Feb 22, 2009
I am currently working in Alberta under Post Graduation Work permit, which will expire in May, as far as I know they said you cannot renew Post Grad Work Permit a it i sa one time offer, so anyone has any idea what can I do if I don't hear anything from Buffalo and my Permit expire in May? Will I need to stop working and leave the country and wait for their reply? If that is the case, my whole life will be screw up by CIC
anyone in similar situation, that can shed me some light?

desiboy1

Feb 15, 2009
mimingarz said:
Hi guys

U am in the same shoe, I sent in my CIC on Dec 17th
and still anxious to hear from Buffalo

I am a nominee in ANIP by the way, good luck all of u..
Hi Mimi - wonder if your check got encashed? My app to CIC after nomination is closer to your date & have no update as well. Best,

desiboy1

Feb 15, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
bhathal said:
one year is max processing time .. they told its from 6 months to 12 months time
Also the process time itself is a issue. When AINP says 6 or 8 months that means the 6 or 8 month from the day when they emailed you file number. But we calculate process time since we send them the application packet.
I agree totally with you on this. Kudos!!

akk

Sep 2, 2008
When did you apply for CIC, desiboy1?

Akk

desiboy1 said:
mimingarz said:
Hi guys

U am in the same shoe, I sent in my CIC on Dec 17th
and still anxious to hear from Buffalo

I am a nominee in ANIP by the way, good luck all of u..
Hi Mimi - wonder if your check got encashed? My app to CIC after nomination is closer to your date & have no update as well. Best,

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Did you apply for CIC dec 26, and you didn't have your check encashed?

How that is possible? I applied on Feb 4th and my check was encashed 2 weeks later...
Mimi and desiboy are you both sure that they didn't cashed? Are you sure they didn't send your documents back for correction?

Akk

desiboy1 said:
mimingarz said:
Hi desiboy, no they haven't encash mine, how about yours?
Same here Mimi. No update...No check encashed.

akk - I applied on Dec 26.

:)

mimingarz

Feb 22, 2009
no akk

IF there is correction needed I should received it by now, this is why I am worried
as my Post Grad Work Permit will expire soon :-(

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Some people got the docs returned, but that was super quick for them...some guy applied Jan 22, and got it returned in the beginning of Feb, he even also sent it back....maybe for Ainp it is faster then your case...

Akk

mimingarz said:
no akk

IF there is correction needed I should received it by now, this is why I am worried
as my Post Grad Work Permit will expire soon :-(