Med's Done....
Upfront
Nightrocker said:
Chris went in express entry style. :p :p
Express Exit hahahaha

ANXIOUS1

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
I am hoping for a more relaxed policy for FSW. The new administration plans to repeal the law which brought into force express entry. therefore, I am thinking it would be more relaxed as in the rules for application so that anyone can apply as long as they have certain basic criteria.

However, I am assuming that it will take some time for this to happen. keeping my fingers cross

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
ANXIOUS1 said:
I am hoping for a more relaxed policy for FSW. The new administration plans to repeal the law which brought into force express entry. therefore, I am thinking it would be more relaxed as in the rules for application so that anyone can apply as long as they have certain basic criteria.

However, I am assuming that it will take some time for this to happen. keeping my fingers cross
i am hoping for relaxed policy for everyone where everyone has a chance not just 450 and above score. I am not saying let everyone in but everyone should have a fair chance not like EE

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016

ANXIOUS1

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
mead said:
i am hoping for relaxed policy for everyone where everyone has a chance not just 450 and above score. I am not saying let everyone in but everyone should have a fair chance not like EE
I agree totally

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received the following this morning, may help show what the new government is intending to do:

What you need to know about our new government and immigration:
“A Liberal government will restore compassion to the immigration system…residents applying for immigration status [will] receive timely and accurate service and access to appeals through the Immigration and Refugee Board.”
Commitments from the Liberal Party of Canada on Immigration:
• Ensuring a permanent pathway to citizenship
• Reinstating the Interim Federal Health Program
• Repealing elements of C-24 that create second-class citizens
• Working with provinces and credential recognition bodies to ensure that new immigrants work in their field
• 25,000 refugees from Syria and Iraq
• An additional $100 million this fiscal year to increase refugee processing
• An immediate $100 million new contribution to the United Nations High Commission for Refugees
• TFW program:
-create more pathways to citizenship for foreign workers
-call in the Auditor-General to review the program
-strengthen the Labour Market Opinion process
-disclose which jobs are being offered to temporary foreign workers in each community
-require every employer to undertake an exhaustive search for Canadian workers first, particularly young workers

infodopoder

Feb 14, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
10 years ago Canada had a Liberal government. Do you have any idea of the immigration processing times and backlogs over then?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
infodopoder said:
10 years ago Canada had a Liberal government. Do you have any idea of the immigration processing times and backlogs over then?
why do u think that will be repeated now? dont u think they would have learnt from their mistakes? and I would take long processing times over not being able to apply any day. since there is bridging permit. EE is a waiting game too waiting for scores to go down which is same as waiting for CEC but it does not guarantee PR, in most cases direct CEC would . FSW is another case which definitely needs improvement .

infodopoder

Feb 14, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
I am just saying that you are over optimistic. I never expect good things from people with bad track records.

mead said:
why do u think that will be repeated now? dont u think they would have learnt from their mistakes? and I would take long processing times over not being able to apply any day. since there is bridging permit. EE is a waiting game too waiting for scores to go down which is same as waiting for CEC but it does not guarantee PR, in most cases direct CEC would . FSW is another case which definitely needs improvement .

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
infodopoder said:
I am just saying that you are over optimistic. I never expect good things from people with bad track records.
well as opposed to conservatives who have even bad track records now.

infodopoder

Feb 14, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
I am not defending the conservatives. I am attacking the liberals.

Besides, it is good to have a good dose of skepticism based on past information.

mead said:
well as opposed to conservatives who have even bad track records now.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
infodopoder said:
I am not defending the conservatives. I am attacking the liberals.

Besides, it is good to have a good dose of skepticism based on past information.
i still feel old program was better. it kept FSW and CEC seperate as both have different skill sets and focused on NOC. Its drawback was long wait times which I would take any day over not being able to apply.