+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON FROM APRIL 2011 TO October 2011

Kaashif

Jan 13, 2011
Hi Nectar,

My timeline is as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 8, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 7, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you.

My question is when i should expect Medical request?

Regards,
Kaashif

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
ajis said:
Thanks Nectar... What I heard that, once our status changed to 'IN PROCESS' it takes 1-5 months to receive the medical..is that still same or can we expect delay in active processing stage as well....
Dear ajis,

In Process- means active processing since post February 27, 2008.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Man In Black said:
Dear Nectar,i have received my 2nd AOR in May2011.when i should expect medical request? i m prejune 2010 applicant
Dear Man In Black,

Probably by November/December 2011.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Paro said:
Hi Nectar,

My time is as follow:
We received your application for permanent residence on November 26, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 4, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Please tell me when i am able to see in process and have a medical.

Dr. Paro
Dear Paro,

Your PR application has already been delayed, I will suggest you to contact your CHC.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
hamayun said:
Hi Nectar
Any idea how much time will after CHC london start 2005 backlog applicant.
Hamayun
Dear hamayun,

All the backlog PR applications have been put on hold for at least 2 years however the exception is the small number of cases which have already received instructions to undergo medical examinations. These PR applications will be finalised in 2011.

The backlog PR applicants who have already sent supporting documents to their relevant CHCs will hopefully be moved forward from late 2011 onwards.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Kaashif said:
Hi Nectar,

My timeline is as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 8, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 7, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you.

My question is when i should expect Medical request?

Regards,
Kaashif
Dear Kaashif

Your PR application has already been delayed, I will suggest you to contact your relevant CHC.

Nectar

Kaashif

Jan 13, 2011
Thank you for your advice.

I emailed CHC London several times about my case but every time i received standard replies.

Last Month i got my caips notes and found following line

Paper File sent to PPS File BF'd to PCL on 28-10-2010 Micro locator.

Regards,
Kaashif

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
helow nectar sir well come back

i sent enquiry according to ur advice and got reply
" we have sent u a letter on 15/3/2011 and required folowing
1. updated pcc
2. photos for me and family
3. udated job offer
3. updated forms
please advice to sent within 45 days of this email "

but i did not recieved any letter of dated 15/03/2011
when i should exect Medical reuest
thanks
saleem

bogarka

Jun 29, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2010
Doc's Request.
15/04/2010
AOR Received.
12/08/2010
IELTS Request
done before
File Transfer...
20/04/2010
Med's Request
hope soon
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
no please
Passport Req..
please
VISA ISSUED...
please
LANDED..........
soon hope
Hi
Nectar

My application e cas says in process since 22 of march 2011 but with pending rewiew inside.
When I got my 2nd AOR on the 12th of aug 2010 in the letter says after 8 months I can send them an email if I havent heard from them which I havent so I sent them an email over 1 month ago and they did not reply to me since.

Do you think I should send another email to them?
I heard that pre June applicant have to wait 2 or more years?Is it really true?CIC updated they website about processing time for LOndon from 13 to 16 month so which is correct then?

Do you think my application will be processed this year or I should widthdraw my application and apply a new one ?Thank you

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Nectar said:
Dear Paro,

Your PR application has already been delayed, I will suggest you to contact your CHC.

Nectar
This is normal for London Visa Office. People from july &August are appearing with the same details. Waiting is the Game.

Miza

Sep 20, 2010
Nectar said:
Dear Miza,

Your application must be processed according to the rules in place at the time of application submission however backlog applications have been put on hold until further instructions.

Nectar
Hi Nectar

can please advise in what time i would expect to recieve medicals for my 2nd Pre 26 june application(compelete Doc sent to CHC london on 15 Sep 2010)

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Dear Nectar

I am quebec selected applicant and my cas was transfered from CHC Inlamabad to CHC London in Feb 2011 i submitted update documents after that CHC replied me that ur documents have received and are currently under review and v r also in process to conduct necessary background?security check at the time of review completion v will send u medical forms and orignal documents via TCS courier.
I am waiting for medical from previous 4 months would u plz advice wat is going on with my case and when they may send me medical request.many of my friends who applied after me have got passport request but i am still waiting for medical request.
I hope u will understand my point and advice me at ur level best.

Thanks

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Dear Nectar

I am quebec selected applicant and my cas was transfered from CHC Inlamabad to CHC London in Feb 2011 i submitted update documents after that CHC replied me that ur documents have received and are currently under review and v r also in process to conduct necessary background?security check at the time of review completion v will send u medical forms and orignal documents via TCS courier.
I am waiting for medical from previous 4 months would u plz advice wat is going on with my case and when they may send me medical request.many of my friends who applied after me have got passport request but i am still waiting for medical request.

Thanks

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rana_Quebec said:
Dear Nectar

Thanks
Dear Rana.
Please tell me ur complete timeline. Which city are u from? I am also a quebec selected applicant from pakistan. And send me ur Cell no if u can.
May Allah help us all

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
dear Lhr Montreal

my mob no is 0300 2791951 plz call

Thnaks