CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
micmac101 said:
I don't agree with the others about sending proof of relationship. I think you should send the proof of visit. That's photos together, plane ticket meaning boarding pass along with Pass Port stamped of entry and depart. It can mean the difference of yes or no. I pray all goes well In Sha Allah....
My case got approved within 14 months and I learnt one thing that don't send unnecessary things to the visa office. I saw many people who applied on same dates as me n were constantly bugging the visa officer by sending pics tickets etc to show that their bond is strong etc etc. . my question is what is the purpose. U have stated everything in the case file. They judge u on it. They won't give u visa early even if u provide these dates. Secondly if they want anything they will email u. Rest it's one choice what to do.

Mubashar Mirza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
04-07-2013 then London transfer in Feb 2014
Med's Request
Re-Medical will be on 30 April 2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2013
Interview........
27 May 2015...Pass
Passport Req..
25 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 July 2015
LANDED..........
Soon..In Sha Allah
Salam to every body....

Dear members my interview will be on 27 may....cic ask me to provide following things ,

1- Re-medical.....I get appointment on 30 April.

2- PCC.......I made it today.

3- they ask to bring proof of communication...like Skype...e-mail...phone bills..weeding pics and post weeding pics

4- Pay landing fee.

5- Bring 4 recent passport size pics and original passport.

6- they ask to re fill schedule A form....family additional form.....Supplementary form....and Generic Application form.

Now my question is that there is no change in my application....so i just copy those form which i send first time...???

And i send my weeding or honeymoon pics when submit file so i again bring those pics or just bring my wife last visit pics.

and they also ask that if your wife is in Canada then give us her number or if she is in Pakistan then bring her with you...so my wife will be here in pak when i go for interview...so they take only my interview or also take my wife interview....???

Senior members and who pass interview please help me in this regards...Thanks.

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! & status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!
jerry84 said:
Alhamdulillah, after a very very long wait, my husband finally received his passport with visa today. I'll list out my detailed timeline if it helps anyone:

App Filed 17th Aug 2012
AOR/File Transfer 28th Sep 2012
Remed, RePCC, Additional Forms 30th Jan 2014
Ecas Changed to In Process 23rd Aug 2014
RePCC, Additional Forms again on 5th Nov 2014
Info for Medical Extension 19th Jan 2015
Repeat X-Ray request 16th Feb 2015
Ecas Changed to Decision Made 6th Mar 2015
Passport Request 28th March
Passport Received with Visa 23rd Apr 2015

In between I visited my husband twice, went to Pak in May 2013 (Sent proof voluntarily) GCMS notes showed satisfaction with relationship in Oct 2013. We then also went for a vacation to Dubai in June 2014, as per my lawyer we had to send the visit info again which we did anyways.

It has been a long 3 year process but Alhamdulillah this nightmare is finally over. I have made very close and special friends on this forum. Thank you to each and every one of you who contributed to this form and helped others. My recommendation to people is that do not hire a lawyer if you don't have to. My case was straightforward, first marriage for both, husband's older than me. We didn't have an interview but it took us way longer than some of the interview cases. It was primarily due to my husband's travel history. Remaining 2012 cases, please don't lose hope insha Allah Allah will sort it out for you very soon. My hands are shivering with happiness as I type this post.

Best of luck to all of you! If there are any questions I can answer, please feel free to inbox me.

IT'S OVER!
Congratulations!! :D.

Yay.. It's finally over!
I'm soo happy for you! :).

Wishing you a very happy life ahead, inshAllah :).

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Hi Mubashar Mirza

First Congratulation on getting the interview. With regards to bvring proof of communication, yes they do see the proofs. My spouse had the interview and they asked for the same proof, they do go over it but they do not go one by one. With the pics, they do ask the relationship who they are and how many people were invited and so on.
They also asked for the forms again just as a formality.
Reason they ask for passport size photos, is because if you pass the interview, and medical results are received and PCC is available, they will issue the visa right away on the spot and also will give u ur landing papers which willhave one photograph of yours on it also
IF there is no change in ur application, don't make a copy, just putt the same information on those new updated forms,
For pics, bring what ever you have along with the new ones
Reason they ask spouse number is that if they are in canada they might call them and if they are present they might ask her questions, but first they will take ur interview and if they feel necessary, they will call your wife
So all the best. You will pass it
From the forum, I know who went thru the interview pass them comfortable and got visa on the spot for majority of the applicants

Thanks

Mubashar Mirza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
04-07-2013 then London transfer in Feb 2014
Med's Request
Re-Medical will be on 30 April 2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2013
Interview........
27 May 2015...Pass
Passport Req..
25 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 July 2015
LANDED..........
Soon..In Sha Allah
shaleem100 said:
Hi Mubashar Mirza

First Congratulation on getting the interview. With regards to bvring proof of communication, yes they do see the proofs. My spouse had the interview and they asked for the same proof, they do go over it but they do not go one by one. With the pics, they do ask the relationship who they are and how many people were invited and so on.
They also asked for the forms again just as a formality.
Reason they ask for passport size photos, is because if you pass the interview, and medical results are received and PCC is available, they will issue the visa right away on the spot and also will give u ur landing papers which willhave one photograph of yours on it also
IF there is no change in ur application, don't make a copy, just putt the same information on those new updated forms,
For pics, bring what ever you have along with the new ones
Reason they ask spouse number is that if they are in canada they might call them and if they are present they might ask her questions, but first they will take ur interview and if they feel necessary, they will call your wife
So all the best. You will pass it
From the forum, I know who went thru the interview pass them comfortable and got visa on the spot for majority of the applicants

Thanks
Thanks shaleem its really means a lot and very useful information...i get ready last 8 months Skype log,last 2 year wots app log also some e-mail and Facebook screenshot and almost 100 pics after submission of my file and also my wife last year trip ticket and boarding pass also tcs receipts..my wife will be here and will go with me on interview day..I just need prayers from all of you...May Allah give success all of us..Ameen.

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
Mubashar Mirza said:
Salam to every body....

Dear members my interview will be on 27 may....cic ask me to provide following things ,

1- Re-medical.....I get appointment on 30 April.

2- PCC.......I made it today.

3- they ask to bring proof of communication...like Skype...e-mail...phone bills..weeding pics and post weeding pics

4- Pay landing fee.

5- Bring 4 recent passport size pics and original passport.

6- they ask to re fill schedule A form....family additional form.....Supplementary form....and Generic Application form.

Now my question is that there is no change in my application....so i just copy those form which i send first time...???

And i send my weeding or honeymoon pics when submit file so i again bring those pics or just bring my wife last visit pics.

and they also ask that if your wife is in Canada then give us her number or if she is in Pakistan then bring her with you...so my wife will be here in pak when i go for interview...so they take only my interview or also take my wife interview....???

Senior members and who pass interview please help me in this regards...Thanks.
brother if your wife with you in Pakistan then take her with you in interview.but mostly she will wait in waiting room waiting good news from you. tell visa officer your wife is waiting outside.yes take as many pictures to show your genuine relationship and your wife last visit and take as many proof as u can get.one more thing arrange your forms and everything accordingly so on interview time there is no hassle.go through all the information you wrote in forms.dont need to panic.apply notes and see what cause the interview.it will help you understand the situation of the case.allah will help you.good luck

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
dextroo said:
My case got approved within 14 months and I learnt one thing that don't send unnecessary things to the visa office. I saw many people who applied on same dates as me n were constantly bugging the visa officer by sending pics tickets etc to show that their bond is strong etc etc. . my question is what is the purpose. U have stated everything in the case file. They judge u on it. They won't give u visa early even if u provide these dates. Secondly if they want anything they will email u. Rest it's one choice what to do.
This makes sense when all is done 'properly'.
Otherwise all that stuff becomes necessary.
You'll be surprised at the quality of files/form filling our perhi-likhi qaum does, including Canadian sponsors.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
happynewyear said:
Asalam O Alikum
How are u.

I have question. My passport was in islamabad office for visa stam. And after that my medical expired. CIC India office request me medical reassessment and i was done on 7 of april and send medical to india. So now how mush take a time for send passport back to me. Any idea
Send an inquiry to visa office and indicate date of medical completion.

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Hello Sister Fatima Haider, Well for son you only need his birth certificate (Thats all they asked from us). As far as ID for your husband, he may sent copy of his Canadian Passport, Driver's licence. Canadian father also need to send his proof of citizenship as well (Original).

For you sister, your passport and/or your NIC OR NICOP id copy would do it. We sent them everything just in case and that was enough. Plz feel free to inbox me if you need any help. Gudluck

happynewyear

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-3-2014
File Transfer...
25-04-2014
Med's Request
first medical upfront and secand medical request 28-03-2015
Med's Done....
27- 02-2014 and secand medical done 7-05-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
8-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
26 May 2015
canvis2006 said:
Send an inquiry to visa office and indicate date of medical completion.

Ok thank you canvis2006

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
Hi
My wife is scheduled for interview on June 1, 2015 in Islamabad. She received email from London asking for communication proof, pcc, wedding pics and birth certificate and education papers.

They ask for original education paper, her original is here with me CIC send it back when we applied first, so can she take with her photocopy?

The birth certificate is already in English does she need to translate it to our own language? They asked for birth Certificate with translation.

Thanks

starcreater

Apr 20, 2015
We submitted the passport and on VFS website we can not see that who has received the passport at CHC Islamabad. When we put tracking # get this information ( Your Passport Status....Visa application, tracking ID No.######## Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 23/04/2015 and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.)
Does any one know about how to check receiver name from CHC Islamabad?

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! & status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!
starcreater said:
We submitted the passport and on VFS website we can not see that who has received the passport at CHC Islamabad. When we put tracking # get this information ( Your Passport Status....Visa application, tracking ID No.######## Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 23/04/2015 and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.)
Does any one know about how to check receiver name from CHC Islamabad?
You can't check who recieved it.. It doesn't tell you.
That's how the status is for everyone who's submitted there passports.

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
Anyone from February 2013 still waiting to hear from chc????

AfghanKnight

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
Med's Request
First Med was done when we filed at first, Second Medical Requested On Nov 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Second Medical Done On Dec 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived / No Interview
Passport Req..
Requested On March 12, 2015 Passport Submmited on March 20, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 27, 2015
I have a question here, my wife submitted her passport in pakistan visa office on march 19/2015
its been well over a month now she hasnt gotten her visa yet, and also when we checked the ecas PR resident status, it shows in-progress?

I thought this would automaticaly change to decision made once they ask for PPR, can someone clear this up,
should i be concerned because it is also taking alot of time for the visa stamp, its been over a month.