waived AH
Passport Req..
30 jan 2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
not planned yet when to land
shakeel1 said:
Few more members are with LJF and waiting for ppr,but no one knows where the hell is LJF and why we are not getting ppr,s
he is bz in processing ma application lol

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Subsection 41(a) of the IRPA states that a foreign national is inadmissible for failing to comply with this Act through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act.

Subsection 130(1)(b) states that, subject to subsection (2), a sponsor, for the purpose of sponsoring a foreign national who makes an application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the family class must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who resides in Canada.

On September 26, 2014 you were requested to provide additional evidence regarding the residency of your sponsor. To date we have received no response from you. A sponsor must satisfy immigration officials that they will reside in Canada once their spouse, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children become permanent residents in Canada. If you do not provide a response to the below request in 30 days, your application may be refused for non-compliance or your sponsor may not be eligible to sponsor you.

“We note that when you applied for a Canadian temporary resident visa in May 2014, that you indicated that your sponsor was residing in the UAE, working as a truck driver. If your sponsor is still residing outside of Canada, please provide proof of his intent to return to Canada, such as proof of job search or family support in Canada. If your sponsor is now residing in Canada, we need to see proof of this, such proof must include debit or credit card statements reflecting a regular spending pattern in Canada.”

In addition, it was requested in the same letter that you pay the outstanding right of permanent resident fee (RPRF). To date we have not received it, which is a requirement for admission to Canada as a permanent resident. Failure to provide an RPRF may result in your application being refused.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application.

Please submit all requested documentation/information to us within 30 days, including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration (p.p. SXB)

Canada House/Maison du Canada

Trafalgar Square

London

United Kingdom

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
waiting
just received this email
didnt receive anything and a fight with lawyer he is saying he didnt receive it either
what should we do now?

they have objection that my hubby residing in uae but he was never been there
my father wrote a letter for financial support to daughter to spend her summer holidays with her spouse it was clearly stating that father is bearing all expenses of tri but they confuse it with husband what theses nonsense people are doing
what should we do now? please pm me or answer me here so confusing is the situation

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
hI Marchlove
If your sponsor is in Canada, provide additional bank statements ( such as Debit card or Credit card statement). IF he is working in Canada, provide pay stub that he is working for a company, also provide anything that indicates that he is in Canada and staying there

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
waiting
shaleem100 said:
hI Marchlove
If your sponsor is in Canada, provide additional bank statements ( such as Debit card or Credit card statement). IF he is working in Canada, provide pay stub that he is working for a company, also provide anything that indicates that he is in Canada and staying there
yes we ll provide that
but wat the anwer to that situation or you can say confusion abt father sponsoring trv residing in canada not hubby sponsoring how to explain this?

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
marium.shahid said:
sister Marium. Salam,congratulations , my time line and your,s is same but I am still waiting something . Allah gi ham ko bhe kuch send ker dain. Naveed

so-lonely

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
hello
does anyone did remeds on 8 dec n receive ppr or ECAS status changed to decision made...

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
20 Days since DM......no response yet.....another one of mutassireen_e_ LJF ...Lazy jaahil fazool shasks.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marchlove said:
just received this email
didnt receive anything and a fight with lawyer he is saying he didnt receive it either
what should we do now?

they have objection that my hubby residing in uae but he was never been there
my father wrote a letter for financial support to daughter to spend her summer holidays with her spouse it was clearly stating that father is bearing all expenses of tri but they confuse it with husband what theses nonsense people are doing
what should we do now? please pm me or answer me here so confusing is the situation

I suggest you have your sponsor collect all sorts of proof that he resides in Canada which will refute CIC claim he's in UAE working as a truck driver (how in the world did they even determine this if you did not mention this anywhere in the forms? Did you verify if your lawyer had anything to do with this?)

Bank statements, pay stubs, education credentials, monthly bills like cellphone, hydro, internet, phone line, etc car insurance monthly house rent etc etc .... gather all of this and write a cover letter explaining any "miscommunication" between CIC and your explanation. FedEx that to Lonfon Visa office or scan 'n email would also work.

All the best.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
waiting
OmNi2012 said:
I suggest you have your sponsor collect all sorts of proof that he resides in Canada which will refute CIC claim he's in UAE working as a truck driver (how in the world did they even determine this if you did not mention this anywhere in the forms? Did you verify if your lawyer had anything to do with this?)

Bank statements, pay stubs, education credentials, monthly bills like cellphone, hydro, internet, phone line, etc car insurance monthly house rent etc etc .... gather all of this and write a cover letter explaining any "miscommunication" between CIC and your explanation. FedEx that to Lonfon Visa office or scan 'n email would also work.

All the best.
thanks great help
yes they are getting mad now as we already miss an email 3 months back

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
AOA handsup. you are always willing to help and very positive. I was thinking Inshallah v soon you will get ur passport back with visa and than you may not be that active in this forum and we still need your help. So please do not forget about us Smiley

Right now here in Canada every one is in Christmas and holidays mood no focus on the work. So you are right let them enjoy their Christmas time.

By the way how should I add my time line on the left side.

Noreen 1

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
marium!
Inshallah next step is your passport request so Enjoy your time.

Even from my notes my husband is in interview que but I am trying my best to keep myself positive as if they want to clear any thing they can do it.

Yes waiting is really pain full. But we do not have another option.

Thanks

Noreen

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
haroonbashir said:
its Decision made :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
congratulations!!!means they r working now a days too

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
marium.shahid said:
finally status change to INPROCESS
ma eyes wer sick of seeing the status of "application received" from last 18 months
congratulations! Few more months to go IA

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Senior Members, When we submit our passport to CHC ISL normally after how many weeks they are sending it back to us along with visa, thank you.