Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah
its decision made guys
Sooooooooooooooooo happy

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kabul2012 said:
Dear Senior Members, When we submit our passport to CHC ISL normally after how many weeks they are sending it back to us along with visa, thank you.
What date did you submit your passport?

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of theImmigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner. Insufficient evidence has been provided that this is a legal and genuine marriage.

Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to address the following concerns and/or provide any requested items:

- According to the information you have provided on your application, and despite the fact that your sponsor did remain in Pakistan for a few days after your wedding, it appears that you did not celebrate the Rukhsati. Also, despite the fact that more than one year has passed since your wedding, you have not provided any satisfactory evidence that the Rukhsati was later celebrated. You say, at Question 27, on your IMM5490 questionnaire, on your application that you and the sponsor will celebrate Rukhsati only once you have your visa. This is not, in my opinion, a satisfactory explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Rukhsati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your relationship.

I also have concerns about the photos you have submitted to show you actually married the sponsor. The photos in my possession show very few people attending or participating and little evidence of receptions before or after your wedding.

Any information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days, including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

How do i extend

My flight is 7. Rukhsuti is 14

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
sponsorfa27 said:
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of theImmigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner. Insufficient evidence has been provided that this is a legal and genuine marriage.

Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to address the following concerns and/or provide any requested items:

- According to the information you have provided on your application, and despite the fact that your sponsor did remain in Pakistan for a few days after your wedding, it appears that you did not celebrate the Rukhsati. Also, despite the fact that more than one year has passed since your wedding, you have not provided any satisfactory evidence that the Rukhsati was later celebrated. You say, at Question 27, on your IMM5490 questionnaire, on your application that you and the sponsor will celebrate Rukhsati only once you have your visa. This is not, in my opinion, a satisfactory explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Rukhsati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your relationship.

I also have concerns about the photos you have submitted to show you actually married the sponsor. The photos in my possession show very few people attending or participating and little evidence of receptions before or after your wedding.

Any information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days, including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

How do i extend

My flight is 7. Rukhsuti is 14
provide them all the proofs that u r going for rukhsati on such date that includes wedding invitation card guests list or ur ticket copy and tell them that u will update the embassy with further proofs after rukhsati being done after 14 jan

hope it helps

Nadz1511

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London ( isl)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAR 13
Doc's Request.
AUG 14
File Transfer...
April 2013 Isl...feb 2014 London
Med's Request
19 nov 2014 done on 9- dec 2014
Interview........
Nahi hoa :) alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
DM 20 dec....ppr 13 jan...sent on 2 feb
VISA ISSUED...
5 march 2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah really really soon

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Marchlove said:
provide them all the proofs that u r going for rukhsati on such date that includes wedding invitation card guests list or ur ticket copy and tell them that u will update the embassy with further proofs after rukhsati being done after 14 jan

hope it helps
Yes i did that.

Would they give me an extension or no?

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
sponsorfa27 said:
Yes i did that.

Would they give me an extension or no?
forget abt extension send them proofs of rukhsati asap after rukhsati

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in response to " sponsorfa27's" inquiry!
you can even email them asking for extension. They usually grant that within a day or two.And yes they will give you extention(as far as my experience tells me, a friend of mine had to request that and they did give him extention, even though he applied under federal skilled worker)
I would say email them list of guests getting invited, copy of your ticket, a wedding invitation card, along with a tickets of all your family members going with you for the wedding(none of this is needed at this point probably but you just gotta show them you care and it matters to you) so going an extra step wouldn't hurt, it will benefit you if anything.

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
Nadz1511 said:
Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah
its decision made guys
Sooooooooooooooooo happy
congratulations

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
All those who got good news in terms of PPR,Remed, DM, IP Congrats a lot and may your life be blesses with all the blessings.

Mehshi

Jul 5, 2014
Plzz tell me kia iom sy medical karany k bad koi hard copy result milta hay ya wo khud he cic ko medical send karty hain????

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
I hope they open JULY'14 files now!!!!!!

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
sh52 said:
I hope they open JULY'14 files now!!!!!!
InshaAllah n hope for the best! U ppl ll get done with ur process soon InshaAllah

haroonbashir

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
13 Nov and ECAS goes IN-PROCESS
Med's Done....
28 Nov
Interview........
No Way
Passport Req..
Decision made on 12 Dec, PPT req. on 9 Jan, CHC ISB recieved PPT on 12 Jan
VISA ISSUED...
10 Dec Visa Issued and PPT recieved with Visa on 4th Feb.
LANDED..........
March or April
Mehshi said:
Plzz tell me kia iom sy medical karany k bad koi hard copy result milta hay ya wo khud he cic ko medical send karty hain????
they itself submit medical to concerning Visa Office where your file is....