Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Ppl who have receoved their passport baack with visa can tell me how much tcs charging .
JazakAllah

dsoul

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 06, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 23, 2013
Med's Done....
May 05, 2012 (EXPIRED)
Passport Req..
July 01, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug 08, 2014
u.incredible said:
Could you please tell me when did you get remedical request?
My wife had it done in may 6th, 2014

dsoul

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 06, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 23, 2013
Med's Done....
May 05, 2012 (EXPIRED)
Passport Req..
July 01, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug 08, 2014
MarriedMunda said:
Congrats bro....... Masha allah.........
Suker Alhamdulillah.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Can anyone comment on what is required to travel with new born from Canada to Pakistan?

Mother is PR with Pakistani passport.
Baby born in Canda.
Father Canadian citizen with NICOP.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
lonelyinca said:
Can anyone comment on what is required to travel with new born from Canada to Pakistan?

Baby born in Canda.
canadian passport with pakistani visa fastes.
or canadian passport with pak NICOP

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
300 rps is what we paid.

Hera_86 said:
Ppl who have receoved their passport baack with visa can tell me how much tcs charging .
JazakAllah

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
lonelyinca said:
Baby born in Canda.
What Parri said and forms with requirements can be found here for both: http://www.pakmission.ca/frameconsularservices.htm

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
Dear Team members,

i have been request by LVO to submit additional documents, i need to know how to file these documents,i have pasted pictures on a white paper and put them in a spiral file, do i need to write description in every picture? it has not been written in the email,but i have provided description when i was filing my case(as it was mentioned at that time).
Also when i will dispatch my file, should i write my file number at the top along with the mailing address?
Need guidance as i have not involved any consultant for my immigration.

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS:

- Additional, supporting wedding photographs including, for example evidence of the Rukhsati and Walima ceremonies. If any of these ceremonies have not been completed, please provide an explanation why not, and details surrounding any arrangements that have been made.

- Additional, supporting photographs/evidence of any post-wedding visits/cohabitation (if applicable), and evidence of ongoing, post-wedding correspondence with your sponsor; this may include but not necessarily be limited to Skype logs, emails, letters, phone calls, money transfers and so on. Please note that emails must be original printouts and not copied into word documents.

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Hi & AOA to everyone,

I have received PPR 1 on 7th July, 2014 so what is the timeline for PPR 2 these days and any body with Sep, 2012 case received PPR 1 or PPR2 yet. Did anyone would like to answer my query ????

Regards,
Omer Qureshi

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SparkBeni said:
Dear Team members,

i have been request by LVO to submit additional documents, i need to know how to file these documents,i have pasted pictures on a white paper and put them in a spiral file, do i need to write description in every picture? it has not been written in the email,but i have provided description when i was filing my case(as it was mentioned at that time).
Also when i will dispatch my file, should i write my file number at the top along with the mailing address?

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS:

- Additional, supporting wedding photographs including, for example evidence of the Rukhsati and Walima ceremonies. If any of these ceremonies have not been completed, please provide an explanation why not, and details surrounding any arrangements that have been made.

- Additional, supporting photographs/evidence of any post-wedding visits/cohabitation (if applicable), and evidence of ongoing, post-wedding correspondence with your sponsor; this may include but not necessarily be limited to Skype logs, emails, letters, phone calls, money transfers and so on. Please note that emails must be original printouts and not copied into word documents.

MashaaAllah that's great news! You and your friend are 3rd and 4th cases for Jan. 2013 who have received either remed or interview .. or both. That gives a lot of hope to us early 2013 applicants.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SparkBeni said:
Dear Team members,

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS:

To answer your question yes it is important to write "FC - Islamabad (F000xxxxxx) [file number] on all correspondence alongside the mailing address for London Visa Office.

With regards to the pics I would indicate brief information for each pic such as: date, location, event, and names of people in pic so the officer knows the nature surrounding those pics requested by the visa office.

Not sure if you have done nikkah only but if if so then its better to have a letter accompany these pics so the officer knows of your plans.

With regards to remed the recent forum.members who got remed done mentioned that doctos now do electronic remed which means instead of sending the paper med results they do it electronic which is much faster so i wouldn't worry about sending any slips to London.

Seniors members might want to confirm this but this is what I would do.

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
OmNi2012 said:
To answer your question yes it is important to write "FC - Islamabad (F000xxxxxx) [file number] on all correspondence alongside the mailing address for London Visa Office.

With regards to the pics I would indicate brief information for each pic such as: date, location, event, and names of people in pic so the officer knows the nature surrounding those pics requested by the visa office.

Not sure if you have done nikkah only but if if so then its better to have a letter accompany these pics so the officer knows of your plans.

With regards to remed the recent forum.members who got remed done mentioned that doctos now do electronic remed which means instead of sending the paper med results they do it electronic which is much faster so i wouldn't worry about sending any slips to London.

Seniors members might want to confirm this but this is what I would do.
thanks for your response. its a complete marriage. i have submitted nikkah pictures earlier but now ruksati and walima is done. i was confused whether to describe those pictures or not.

mimran36

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
canada
Dear members plz help !!!

chc has asked to send repcc. my permanent address is Lahore but after filling application I was transferred on job to Rawalpindi. My question is should I need to submit police clearance report from Rawalpindi as well along with Lahore. because I have approached Rawalpindi police and according to them only person who has temporary address of Rawalpindi at cnic can get police clearance report. should I send police report from Lahore only. is it ok?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SparkBeni said:
thanks for your response. its a complete marriage. i have submitted nikkah pictures earlier but now ruksati and walima is done. i was confused whether to describe those pictures or not.
Glad to help. 'SparkBeni' just curious did you do your ruksati valima after London requested those events pics or before they asked you for those events pics? Thanks.

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
OmNi2012 said:
Glad to help. 'SparkBeni' just curious did you do your ruksati valima after London requested those events pics or before they asked you? Thanks.
Omni
Any idea when i can hear any good news from cic Lvo? Thanks