+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel1 said:
Some forum members including me were not able to check E-case File status since last 4 days. But now you can check because it.s been uploaded again.
T h an k​
Yo u​
brothEr​
Jaa​
zaK​
ALlah​

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Assalam o alikom pls can any one guide me. There is a label with ppr2 on thst label can i mention some other mailing address instead that appearing on ecase. Due to some circusrances i want tp mention another maoling address can i?
JazalAllah

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
canvis2006 said:
munirdba,

What does it say exactly on the letter ?? There should be something it can't be an empty page?

Send again if it's an error on their part.....but include a letter telling them what you're applying for, and the enclosed docs.
Letter recived from lahore consulate

have details of me and my daughter and date of birth

have details of documents they are sending back with (x) marks

last line shows 75 dollar fee already paid and reference no __________ issued to client

in note mentioned the embassy does not have access to your case please consult the cic website for processing times .

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I (husband case)/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on 8 august2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
AOA to every one
need help
i applied for GCMS notes on 7 june and today i got them. i the early GCMS notes i found out that they have put worng passport# and expiry date. so i put complacent through ATIP to LVO. After few days LVO send me mail on (15 april 2014)

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please note that, as you may already be aware, this office has taken over responsibility for the processing of
family-class applications from the Visa Office in Islamabad
Please be advised that, in order for us to proceed with your application, we require a full set of updated
immigration application forms. Although you may have already provided the Islamabad Visa Office with a copy of
these, unfortunately, the London Visa Office has not received them. Please download the requested forms from
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF
www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf
If any documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a
photocopy of the original document. Please submit the requested documentation/information to us
within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown
in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Sincerely,

38 Grosvenor Street
London/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

the note i got today i found out that they still have same information abt my passport # and expiry date and there is no update about my courier in their incoming correspondence which i sent to them on 22 April 2014 regarding to their email. plus in the in visa officer notes last update is about that mail which he sent me on 15 April.

plz help me on this one. what should i do about it.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
f16 said:
AOA to every one
need help
i applied for GCMS notes on 7 june and today i got them. i the early GCMS notes i found out that they have put worng passport# and expiry date. so i put complacent through ATIP to LVO. After few days LVO send me mail on (15 april 2014)

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please note that, as you may already be aware, this office has taken over responsibility for the processing of
Please be advised that, in order for us to proceed with your application, we require a full set of updated
immigration application forms. Although you may have already provided the Islamabad Visa Office with a copy of
these, unfortunately, the London Visa Office has not received them. Please download the requested forms from
www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf
If any documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a
photocopy of the original document. Please submit the requested documentation/information to us
within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown

Sincerely,

38 Grosvenor Street
London/Londres W1K 4AA

the note i got today i found out that they still have same information abt my passport # and expiry date and there is no update about my courier in their incoming correspondence which i sent to them on 22 April 2014 regarding to their email. plus in the in visa officer notes last update is about that mail which he sent me on 15 April.

Once they update your file with the new IMM0008, the passport number should (hopefully) be updated.
If not, write another letter indicating the mistake in the system, and send a copy of the passport info page.

When they issue visa/COPR, they will look at the Passport# so it will eventually be corrected.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
munirdba said:
Letter recived from lahore consulate

have details of me and my daughter and date of birth

have details of documents they are sending back with (x) marks

last line shows 75 dollar fee already paid and reference no __________ issued to client

in note mentioned the embassy does not have access to your case please consult the cic website for processing times .
It could be just an acknowledgment letter, and originals returned (they must have kept copies).

Try to access eCAS with receipt # and/or reference no. (maybe now, maybe soon once they get to process it in CPC-S)

Keep that letter saved. Inquire through your MP on this to be sure.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
f16 said:
AOA to every one
need help

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

38 Grosvenor Street
London/Londres W1K 4AA

Loooks like they lost your documents during the transfer... Fill the forms asap and send them right away .. Also attach ur passport # mistake with it .. Well they will already figure out in the forms bt still to be on the save side let them know

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
waiting110 said:
Loooks like they lost your documents during the transfer... Fill the forms asap and send them right away .. Also attach ur passport # mistake with it .. Well they will already figure out in the forms bt still to be on the save side let them know
AOA
when i did complaint regarding to that error LVO send me that email asked everything all over. i send them these forms again on 22 April, still nothing last thing GCMS notes says that VO is still waiting for those forms. dhl site showed that those forms were received by rashid.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is insane, you must involve the Mp..or probable file a complaint to the minister himself about this mishandling.

f16 said:
AOA
when i did complaint regarding to that error LVO send me that email asked everything all over. i send them these forms again on 22 April, still nothing last thing GCMS notes says that VO is still waiting for those forms.

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Missisagua/Islamabad as per AOR..now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012/20-03-2014 to LVO(GCMS notes say)
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2015...at the time of interview ALHUMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
3rd Feb 2015....ALHUMDULILLAH... !
u.incredible said:
Any applicant of July 2012 get remedical or ppr request in these days??when I applied in 2012 timeline was 26 months n now two years completed I'm still waiting for remedical n ppr request.
Hey don't feel lonely !
I'm also waiting for the same ...we will get them soon ..it will be our turn someday soon IA..

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
hubby chubby said:
If someone told me on on feb 9 2012 (when i filled my application) that your wife will get pp back with visa on july 9 2014. I'd be pissed. (29 months)

But Alhamdulliah, I'm not even close to being pissed. I'm smiling ear to ear.

No member will be left behind. We all gonna get pp In sha Allah.

Just like today we did. Its all over. What a ride.
So many good news
A big congrates to u man
Finally u have done with it ....
Well said....what a ride...
Never feel life in this way as i m feeling during this wait

Good luck

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
canvis2006 said:
It could be just an acknowledgment letter, and originals returned (they must have kept copies).

Try to access eCAS with receipt # and/or reference no. (maybe now, maybe soon once they get to process it in CPC-S)

Keep that letter saved. Inquire through your MP on this to be sure.
anyone else who applied for child certificate did recive any letter or orignals like me plz reply

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
munirdba said:
anyone else who applied for child certificate did recive any letter or orignals like me plz reply
if you received your original doc back with them you have a letter on which they mention doc in the envelop that your acknowledgement letter

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
ch.immigration said:
So many good news
A big congrates to u man
Finally u have done with it ....
Well said....what a ride...
Never feel life in this way as i m feeling during this wait

Good luck
ch.immigration,

Just noticed ur timeline.... I swear I remembered u applied much before march 2013... n u have a lot of posts so u couldn't have joined after march 2013.... is that a typo?.... I remember seeing a lot of ur posts while I was applying in march 2012

dsoul

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 06, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 23, 2013
Med's Done....
May 05, 2012 (EXPIRED)
Passport Req..
July 01, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug 08, 2014
Alhamdulillah My wife received her passport back from Islamabad with visa today. Allah ke karam se wait time is now finally over.