Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Ok brothers and sisters once again Thanks from you all wishes love support help and I am sorry if I didn't reply to some of the posts by mistake so I apologize .....Please guys remember me in your prayers always its a request from all of you :)

noshi

May 12, 2011
hi
congratulation to you KHAN sis
But I want to know what kind of proofs did you send them ?
and how many proofs ?
please tell me
and what supporting documents did you send them ?

keep in touch
take care

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Ok brothers and sisters once again Thanks from you all wishes love support help and I am sorry if I didn't reply to some of the posts by mistake so I apologize .....Please guys remember me in your prayers always its a request from all of you :)

Congratulations ................ mashallah you have set new record of husband's cases in recent times ............ please continue to visit the forum .......... in particular when we get into tussle mode ........... to de-escalate the situation ..............:) .......... and do share your experience if you visited Mr Khan after filing application and at what point you provided any proof of continuing relationship ............ Good luck with your new life

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone asked for money transfer to bank account?

You can use Ria fianncial services. They have several agents all over Canada. Charge & exchange rate is very reasonable ($10 upto $500 transfer,exchange rate today is 87.27). Can transfer to any major bank in Pak. Also cash pickup is another option.

Visit any "The Cash Store" or "Instaloan" near you or call 1(888)-600-5492

ALLIED BANK OF PAKISTAN LIMITED
DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK PAKISTAN LIMITED
HABIB BANK LTD.
HABIB METROPOLITAN BANK LIMITED
JS BANK LIMITED
KASB BANK LIMITED
MCB BANK LIMITED
MEEZAN BANK LIMITED
SUMMIT BANK LTD
UNITED BANK LIMITED

pakhtun_89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISLMBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
sahibzada_2010 said:
khan 89 can I know are you sponsoring wife or husband case and which part of pukhtunistan.
I am from pekhawar sponsoring wife living in Calgary. Manana che khafa nashe. Khushala shim che pukhtuna pa forum hum raze.
salam sahibzada, im sponsoring my wife and im from Bunair and live in cambridge, ontario

pakhtun_89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISLMBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
khan82 said:
A.salam.A Dear brothers and sister by grace of Almighty Allah and all my parents and mine prayer which really work out you guys support, help, My husband Got his PPR Mashallah alhamdulillah .......as much as you remember Allah that much Allah make ways easier for you.......I am really thank full from my Allah,

Guys as of my experience swear to my Allah ........ never stop emailing to chc from the start till now I think I am the only person that email CHC every week none stop coz if you dont fallow up every things go to the storage I think never scare .......Just trust Allah and go ahead even my cousins were telling me that you will mix up your case or application coz you are bothering them .........,but I just trust my Allah and what ever I was feeling I did email to them so finally wait is almost done I am near to my Manzil Inshallah ur rahman

Please guys start 6 days fasting after Ramadan it really work out.
I believe my Allah soooo much over all our process from send the application to Mississauga till PPR 15months if i count from when Islamabad received our file is Twelve months and 15 days Mashallah.Once again thanks from all of you
Allah’s Luv has no limit…..
Allah’s Grace has no measure……
Allah’s Power has no boundaries..
May U have Allah’s endles blessings always

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
Soon Inshallah be strong and keep praying Allah will give you the reward soon :-*
I am trying hard to be strong...thanks for your kind words...by the way, did YOUR address disappear or was it your husband's address? I never knew that online I can sign in using my client id and also by using our file number..file number shows his address and client id takes me to my address... ???

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Thanks brother...you are right, even the teller at TD was like "dont use us for this, we give low rates and charge you more" I was laughing at him for being too honest..I tried looking up Habib banks' locations but they were far for me...I sent the money using western union already since it was an urgent medical need...btw western union has been charging flat $ 11 for money transfer these days...did they cap their rates now?

thanks everyone for the help....you all are awsome.. 8)

khanb5 said:
Tor-wi dont use TD because they will quote you very less exchange rate and if its 10k or less it will cost you $30.00 for wire transfer. are you in Toronto?? if yes then use habib express they are Pakistani and give you very good rates and there is no charge if you like to transfer $100 or more into someone's back account in Pakistan. Hope it helps. Also if you are not in Toronto even then I would suggest you to find local money exchanger.

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
Ohhhhhhhh no may Allah give you health soon dear brother dont loss Hope Allah is very kind inshallah with in two days you will get your PPR coz we both almost have same timeline and same two three days different receiving letters so Inshallah soon you will come khair say pehly Allah ap ko teek kary inshallah ameen now i will do 2 rekat nafil hajat for you that you recover soon inshallah
You are so lovely sister. Ap jasiiii behna bahiyoo k lia dua kara tu har bahi sehat mund raha. Aur ha its 5:30 am in Pakistan .alhumdulillah ap ka 2 rakat nafal mera kaam agaii ha aur ma hospital sa discharge hoghaya ho . Sab members ka buhat shukriya jino na mujha messages bejha mera tabiyat ka lia dua ki. Allah ap sab ki murada purii kara aur sab k jaldi jaldiii sa visa lag jai.

Siskhan umeed ha k mera PPR bi 2-4din ma ajaiii gha InshAllah.

Guys at the end i love u allllllllllllllllllllllll. Except Dodgecharger.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
I am trying hard to be strong...thanks for your kind words...by the way, did YOUR address disappear or was it your husband's address? I never knew that online I can sign in using my client id and also by using our file number..file number shows his address and client id takes me to my address... ???
Thats correct, there are 4 ways to check online status:

1) Sponsor's Client ID Shows Sponsor's and Applicant's Details
2) Receipt# Shows Sponsor's and Applicant's Details
3) Immigration File# Shows Applicant's Details
4) Applicant's Client ID Shows Applicant's Details

Normally the address disappears for the applicants not the sponsors...

S

sahibzada_2010

pakhtun_89 said:
salam sahibzada, im sponsoring my wife and im from Bunair and live in cambridge, ontario
Walikum salaam. i am glad to see another pukhtun on the forum.. what is your timeline... please...
thanks

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Assalamu Alaykum to everyone,

Haven't been on here in a while and I can't remember where I left off so what is the latest news?

And mashAllah CONGRATULATIONS to khan82 sis that was a very fast process mashAllah ;D may Allah (Swt) give you lots of happiness in your new life together. :D AMEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
khan82 said:
A.salam.A Dear brothers and sister by grace of Almighty Allah and all my parents and mine prayer which really work out you guys support, help, My husband Got his PPR Mashallah alhamdulillah .......as much as you remember Allah that much Allah make ways easier for you.......I am really thank full from my Allah,

Guys as of my experience swear to my Allah ........ never stop emailing to chc from the start till now I think I am the only person that email CHC every week none stop coz if you dont fallow up every things go to the storage I think never scare .......Just trust Allah and go ahead even my cousins were telling me that you will mix up your case or application coz you are bothering them .........,but I just trust my Allah and what ever I was feeling I did email to them so finally wait is almost done I am near to my Manzil Inshallah ur rahman

Please guys start 6 days fasting after Ramadan it really work out.
I believe my Allah soooo much over all our process from send the application to Mississauga till PPR 15months if i count from when Islamabad received our file is Twelve months and 15 days Mashallah.Once again thanks from all of you
Many congrats sis. keep those prayers going for all of us. He willl get it back with Visa within a couple weeks Inshallah! May God help your husband to get settle here really quick. Aameen!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ohoo Get well soon man!
Be very careful as Dengue is epidemic in Punjab and symptoms are fever, tireness, muscular pains n all. I guess you are in.
DO Take all precautions Good bless you with health

All Guys living in Punjab be very careful about Dengue its an outbreak again and this time this killer is on its peak.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010%5C10%5C25%5Cstory_25-10-2010_pg13_3
If you find any symptom have your CBC blood test on the first place and start working on blood platelets. God Bless you all with Heath Wealth & Happiness

alpha1980 said:
Sis i m so happy for u....... Congratts. Please pray for me about my health i m back to hospital again and not feeling well. Current i m using my iphone and messaging u.. I hope i will be well in few days...InshAllah

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
so nice of you sis. Lagta hai abb tou ana he peray ga jaldi PPR ko :)

khan82 said:
oh thanks Saggit bro Inshalalh you will hear soon till you come I will have my own home with my hubby then you and Saggit19 sis will be invited to my home for Afghani pulow :p