App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
tweety44 said:
CONGRATULATIONS KHAN 82..
Thanks sweet heart sister Inshallah ke you will hear soon dont worry just pray from Allah and wo zaror suny ga :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Sis i m so happy for u....... Congratts. Please pray for me about my health i m back to hospital again and not feeling well. Current i m using my iphone and messaging u.. I hope i will be well in few days...InshAllah
Ohhhhhhhh no may Allah give you health soon dear brother dont loss Hope Allah is very kind inshallah with in two days you will get your PPR coz we both almost have same timeline and same two three days different receiving letters so Inshallah soon you will come khair say pehly Allah ap ko teek kary inshallah ameen now i will do 2 rekat nafil hajat for you that you recover soon inshallah

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Danny4450 said:
Khan sister .. Time to update your timeline & signature ;D

You are still at work or home already ? :p
yes Danny bro I am updating it .......I already arrive home :p coz I couldnt stay there till 5:00 and I received so many phone calls from Pakistan and Afghanistan and I write a big List for my husband to bring for me ;D

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
wes786 said:
Jaldi InshAllah! Sab ka ek ek karke araha haina, apka ka bhi aayega ek din...
inshAllah ... :(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
PPH said:
Khan sissssssssssssssssssssssster Im soooooooooooo Happy for you , ub duwaa karo mera aur

Alpha Bhai ka letter ajyaayeeeeeeee...
Thank you so much bro Inshallah meri dua hai ap sub ke liay ke Allah ap sub ko ye khoshi naseeb kary bhut jald Inshallah you all come out of this stress Allah is great will hear you soon :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Khan sister Masha Allah se that is very good news. Many many congratulations. See I told you this week you will receive letter and you did, but I also mentioned that I should also be hearing something this week but for that hope is declining every day now.
Thank you so much ONE 2 KA 4 bro yes you told me yesterday Inshallah next will be you coz my address also disappeared last Tuesday lots of good news are on the way this week inshallah dont loss hope Just be strong and keep praying and don't forget to pray for me as well :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
durraam said:
My wife submitted hers a week later after yours shaimaa. The wait is a killer. I am really sad :(
hmhm i knwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww deadly wait

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
how_much_longer said:
Congrats Khan82...All the best for the future! Please pray us.

Ecas address missing since last tuesday. Waiting for PPR :(
Thank you so much bro you will hear soon dont worry my address was also disappeared last Tuesday its good sign its mean you will hear soon I will pray for you and all others please you all remember me too in your dua's :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
FallGuy said:
Cngrats khan82 sister, everyone get visa my wife sponsor me. Still waiting 18 months since, no news peoples I get painful and tension. Please pray for me everyone.
Thank bro/Sis for wishing me dont worry Allah is great you will hear soon be strong and think positive :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ayesha_a said:
Thanks Khan82 please pray for me too! And keep visiting the forum! :) You're based in toronto right?

And get well soon Alpha!
for sure may dua karonge for all of you that come out of this tension soon I will visit this forum Inshallah coz its now apart of our family so I will be happy when you guys feel happy ......that is why coz of my happiness I pray for all of you I have one feeling in my life that I can easily feel other's sadness and problems so I will be very very happy when all my friends and around people are happy love you sis .....yes I am in Toronto

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Tor-wi dont use TD because they will quote you very less exchange rate and if its 10k or less it will cost you $30.00 for wire transfer. are you in Toronto?? if yes then use habib express they are Pakistani and give you very good rates and there is no charge if you like to transfer $100 or more into someone's back account in Pakistan. Hope it helps. Also if you are not in Toronto even then I would suggest you to find local money exchanger.
Tor-wi said:
Hi everyone,

I know we have been thru this discussion already but what did we exactly say for money transfer to Pakistani bank account? I use TD and I have to transfer some money to this rishteydar and I was wondering if I can do an online or in-person bank transfer to her acct..so she wont have to go to Western Union..I also saw on WU site that they will also do deposits to the bank acct...has anyone here done that?

Ayesha - If we both get the PPRs together then I will rent half of your container lol I love Pakistani decoration stuff as well ;) plus it's much cheaper there :D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
sawera said:
CONGRATE SIS SO HAPPY 4 U
Thank you so much sawera sister inshallah ke Allah ap ko be ye good news jald sy jald suna dy ameen remember me in your prayers :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
O Canada said:
Hey khan sister..congratss!! HOpe everything goes well and smooth for you from now on:)
ohh you are so sweet thanks for wishing me may Allah help you too and soon you post us your good news Inshallah

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saifsmarty said:
CONGRATULATIONS..IM VERY HAPPY FOR U SISTER JEE. :) stay happy.
thank you so much Saif brother Allah kary ap ka be ajaye bhut jald PPR coz you really deserve it and you really wait for so long Allah will help you soon Inshallah :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
Mera number kab aigaaaa :'(
Soon Inshallah be strong and keep praying Allah will give you the reward soon :-*