CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Assalamu Alaykum to everyone,

Haven't been on here in a while and I can't remember where I left off so what is the latest news?

And mashAllah CONGRATULATIONS to khan82 sis that was a very fast process mashAllah ;D may Allah (Swt) give you lots of happiness in your new life together. :D AMEEEEEEEEEEEEN.
Walaikum salaam Mahmed sister and congratulations for the Valima celebrations. :) 21 month wait kya and ub Masha Allah se koshi pr koshi. Stay happy and make dua for all of us also.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
noshi said:
hi
congratulation to you KHAN sis
But I want to know what kind of proofs did you send them ?
and how many proofs ?
please tell me
and what supporting documents did you send them ?

keep in touch
take care
First of All thanks for wishing me may Allah SWT bring this happiest day for you and all other members Inshallah ameen sum ameen

First to be honest I did lots of prayers Mashallah which Allah accept them all coz if Allah didn't want even if I would kill my self it was impossible but Allah accept my prayer Inshallah soon we will get together as much as you can wird this (ya arhamar rahemeen) that much ways get easier to you do salat Ul Tasbih every friday Night Inshallah Allah will hear you

Well I send them proof once when we received our AOR which we were asked for some of our pictures after wedding then I went Pakistan we got so many pictures and I send them with my Passport copy Exit and entry page boarding pass and all these. second time after three months of AOR My husband send them Phone bills skype pictures conversation, Email third time I send them skype pictures through the chc specific email inquiry I did attach them from that way..........and then when we received IMM forms and rePCC we send some of proof voluntarily then every week even twice a week I was emailing them weather they answer my Email or not ,but who cares I keep it on and asking them that its hard to live with out hubby its my birthday I miss him its his birth day I miss him its Eid I miss him its family day I miss him ......I was sick I got depression pills i send them the prescription that I cant bear this situation any more . Three times I went to MP office I emailed them through MP I think they thought that this lady is not going to leave us better to give her husband Visa warna roz ye sar kahye ge hamara lol :p :p these were the things I did Inshallah before also I said never scare what happen Allah is great when you trust Allah why you should scare from the creature of Allah just have his fear and go ahead will see the result soon Inshallah hope it work out

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
became-a-loner said:
Congratulations ................ mashallah you have set new record of husband's cases in recent times ............ please continue to visit the forum .......... in particular when we get into tussle mode ........... to de-escalate the situation ..............:) .......... and do share your experience if you visited Mr Khan after filing application and at what point you provided any proof of continuing relationship ............ Good luck with your new life
thank you so much loner brother inshallah you will hear soon ap sub meri dua mai shamil hai and inshallah all of you will come out of this stress soon I did share my experience in same page I never stop contacting them in any occasion in any step none stop I did email and share my feelings my problems like as we do in this forum and pray alot Allah hear me and Inshallah ap sub ke dilo ke murad be pora hojaye soon ameen sum ameen and for sure I will visit this forum to see what is going on with you guys and like a grand mom I will pray for all of you :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
pakhtun_89 said:
Allah's Luv has no limit.....
Allah's Grace has no measure......
Allah's Power has no boundaries..
May U have Allah's endles blessings always
WOW Just Love it and thank you sooooooooooo much that is true ye proof of contact ye email ye sub gup shup hai ,but I am 100% sure on prayers and power of Allah oh my Allah love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu alwaysssssssssssss bus abe Allah say meri sirf ek dua hai ke meri and ap sub ke imaan salamat rahy and ham sub ko ihmat dy that we always remember Allah on sadness and happiness of life Inshallah ameen

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
You are so lovely sister. Ap jasiiii behna bahiyoo k lia dua kara tu har bahi sehat mund raha. Aur ha its 5:30 am in Pakistan .alhumdulillah ap ka 2 rakat nafal mera kaam agaii ha aur ma hospital sa discharge hoghaya ho . Sab members ka buhat shukriya jino na mujha messages bejha mera tabiyat ka lia dua ki. Allah ap sab ki murada purii kara aur sab k jaldi jaldiii sa visa lag jai.

Siskhan umeed ha k mera PPR bi 2-4din ma ajaiii gha InshAllah.

Guys at the end i love u allllllllllllllllllllllll. Except Dodgecharger.
I am sooooooooo happy you are fine now PPR be ajaye ga liken Allah ap ke sehat teek rahky Inshallah bus ap teek ho baqi life ke up and down to chalta rehta hai meri dua hai ke kal he ap ko meljaye Inshallah .....keep emailing them and write them that you miss your daughter you were sick hospitalized ,but its better to tell your wife to email them ........coz in this one year my husband just send them two or three emails ,but me dont ask I made them mad lol so Inshallah you will hear good news soon

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
thank you so much loner brother inshallah you will hear soon ap sub meri dua mai shamil hai and inshallah all of you will come out of this stress soon I did share my experience in same page I never stop contacting them in any occasion in any step none stop I did email and share my feelings my problems like as we do in this forum and pray alot Allah hear me and Inshallah ap sub ke dilo ke murad be pora hojaye soon ameen sum ameen and for sure I will visit this forum to see what is going on with you guys and like a grand mom I will pray for all of you :p
Bari khush hain Mrs Khan! :) Allah aap ko hamesha khush rakhey Ameen! I know that feeling because I lived it and its amazing isn't? Once PPR is received all the tensions/stress/depressions are gone and you start planning for the future and look forward to your new life. I hope and pray that everyone gets to enjoy that day very soon InshAllah.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
sahibzada_2010 said:
Walikum salaam. i am glad to see another pukhtun on the forum.. what is your timeline... please...
thanks
Sahibzada Sahib zem pakhtoon yum kho pakhto na darzy mana dera lol pa khabary poye gum khabary kawoly dera na shum :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mahmed17 said:
Assalamu Alaykum to everyone,

Haven't been on here in a while and I can't remember where I left off so what is the latest news?

And mashAllah CONGRATULATIONS to khan82 sis that was a very fast process mashAllah ;D may Allah (Swt) give you lots of happiness in your new life together. :D AMEEEEEEEEEEEEN.
oh mahmed sis salam thank you so much for wishing me and coming and visiting this forum Congrats your Wallima Inshallah you may have a successful and happy life ahead please remember me in your prayers love you sis once again thanks :-*

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
July-2010 said:
Many congrats sis. keep those prayers going for all of us. He willl get it back with Visa within a couple weeks Inshallah! May God help your husband to get settle here really quick. Aameen!
Thank you dear brother for sure First I pray for all brothers and sisters who are suffering like me in this forum and all around the world then my self, may Allah give both worlds happiness to all of us Inshallah this world is just for examination ,but Allah bless us with his Rahmet on the other world as well Inshallah

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit_16 said:
so nice of you sis. Lagta hai abb tou ana he peray ga jaldi PPR ko :)
bhut jald Inshallah Allah is great :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Bari khush hain Mrs Khan! :) Allah aap ko hamesha khush rakhey Ameen! I know that feeling because I lived it and its amazing isn't? Once PPR is received all the tensions/stress/depressions are gone and you start planning for the future and look forward to your new life. I hope and pray that everyone gets to enjoy that day very soon InshAllah.
you are right wes bro 100% suba say abe yahe soch rahe hon ke when khair say my husband come I buy this I buy that I decorate my home like this like that so many wishes come around Allah ab un ko safely lay aye Inshallah very exited to start my own life I had really stressful life with my uncle family .........at least if my parents were hear I would never have such as tension ,but now Allah ka lak lak shukur hai I am almost out please pray for me always and I do pray for you and all others Inshallah :)

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
khan82 said:
Ok brothers and sisters once again Thanks from you all wishes love support help and I am sorry if I didn't reply to some of the posts by mistake so I apologize .....Please guys remember me in your prayers always its a request from all of you :)
hello to all member, i am silent reader of this webside.
i need some help who can help me. me and my wife do marraige in oct 2010 and apply for sponsorship at dec.2010 and file reached at islamabad at 26 january. we just simple marriage at home , just five member attent my marriage , and after 20 days my wife got sick and she go back to canada. now she is coming next month , what we should do for make proove of relation ship. i am thinking to do walima . and make a lot of pictures, and send them telephone bill and ofter proove.

any one can give me good suggestion that what i should do this time. ??????
do walima is good or any other way

waiting for quick responose

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MashaAllah,,, Sister many many congratulation .... may almighty Allah brings all the happiness in your life...

khan82 said:
A.salam.A Dear brothers and sister by grace of Almighty Allah and all my parents and mine prayer which really work out you guys support, help, My husband Got his PPR Mashallah alhamdulillah .......as much as you remember Allah that much Allah make ways easier for you.......I am really thank full from my Allah,

Guys as of my experience swear to my Allah ........ never stop emailing to chc from the start till now I think I am the only person that email CHC every week none stop coz if you dont fallow up every things go to the storage I think never scare .......Just trust Allah and go ahead even my cousins were telling me that you will mix up your case or application coz you are bothering them .........,but I just trust my Allah and what ever I was feeling I did email to them so finally wait is almost done I am near to my Manzil Inshallah ur rahman

Please guys start 6 days fasting after Ramadan it really work out.
I believe my Allah soooo much over all our process from send the application to Mississauga till PPR 15months if i count from when Islamabad received our file is Twelve months and 15 days Mashallah.Once again thanks from all of you

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Definately plan a Walima, and take lots of pictures with lots of people including guests and family member. Also update them with latest call records, email, proof of her visit and send them before the end of this year. Your file will open for initial review sometimes between Nov to January so make sure you provide them enough evidence so when they open your file for the first time they can't say that your marriage is not genuine and make a positive decision on your case. Good Luck!

merrakhawaab said:
hello to all member, i am silent reader of this webside.
i need some help who can help me. me and my wife do marraige in oct 2010 and apply for sponsorship at dec.2010 and file reached at islamabad at 26 january. we just simple marriage at home , just five member attent my marriage , and after 20 days my wife got sick and she go back to canada. now she is coming next month , what we should do for make proove of relation ship. i am thinking to do walima . and make a lot of pictures, and send them telephone bill and ofter proove.

any one can give me good suggestion that what i should do this time. ??????
do walima is good or any other way

waiting for quick responose

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats ..finally wait is over you in no time you sre very lucky..have a very happy future n please rem us in ur prays
khan82 said:
A.salam.A Dear brothers and sister by grace of Almighty Allah and all my parents and mine prayer which really work out you guys support, help, My husband Got his PPR Mashallah alhamdulillah .......as much as you remember Allah that much Allah make ways easier for you.......I am really thank full from my Allah,

Guys as of my experience swear to my Allah ........ never stop emailing to chc from the start till now I think I am the only person that email CHC every week none stop coz if you dont fallow up every things go to the storage I think never scare .......Just trust Allah and go ahead even my cousins were telling me that you will mix up your case or application coz you are bothering them .........,but I just trust my Allah and what ever I was feeling I did email to them so finally wait is almost done I am near to my Manzil Inshallah ur rahman

Please guys start 6 days fasting after Ramadan it really work out.
I believe my Allah soooo much over all our process from send the application to Mississauga till PPR 15months if i count from when Islamabad received our file is Twelve months and 15 days Mashallah.Once again thanks from all of you