Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
fazaidi said:
Salaam muau,
i wanted to ask if you got a letter from CHC-ISB for supplementary forms and re-PCC? or did you directly get ur re-Med and PPR? i'm just asking becos ur timeline doesnt mention suppl. forms and re-PCC.
thanks!
wsalaam

I have added it to the timeline :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fna786 said:
I'm now in my 18th month sponsoring my husband. Do you all think emailing the embassy for an update slows them down...my immigration consultant says the more we contact Them the slower they are in working on our file as it loses it's spot amongst the files. Also do you all think if an mp sends an email does that really help the case any? I have in the past a few times gotten my mp to email but he would get the same reply back we would get so it wasn't very helpful. Also if the processing time was 21 months does that mean they should have reached a final decision in that time frame? According to my immigration consultant if they will interview him they should have everything done by the 21 months.
When ever you want to email just do it cuz there is no issue to contact with embassy its your right to ask about your updates... and they can't slow your process for asking about updates so don't worry about emails... i'm not sure about MP's aur any one else who helps you out from this process... my thinking are about MP/Lawyer/Consultant etc. they are not helpful to reduce the timeline of your case... ek bat aur about timeframe sister timeframe is increased now 21 to 23 :( and your immigration consultant is not write that they should have everything done in time frame... when i applied my case the maximum timeframe was showing in CIC-website was 16 months and i was expecting that my case is very simple and i'm going to collect my visa within 9 months about i was wrong now i'm in 23rd month :mad: but Shukaralhumdolillah i got my ppr in may :)
so don't trust any one of them just do the emailsssssssssssss:)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqSa said:
and does the disappearance of the address from your status on the CIC website really mean that your file is being updated and you are about to hear something soon? Please dont kid around, my address doesnt show whenever i checked my status for the last 3 days.
I also heard about the disappearance of address that it is a good sign hopefully it will also good for you :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
nahi bhai aap ghalti se mistake kargaye i am not Lahori, I am a Karachiet,so u can say (bestplace4u Camera Man Riaz k saath Geo News Kalakot Liyari) ;D
hahahaha ;D kalakot lyari gaye ho kabi brother ;)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Good afternoon guys I just receive my PPR yahooooooooooooo :p

but it was just a dream dont be serious guys hahaha ::)
had karti hain sister app main to congrats kehnai k liye post karnai ki sochnai laga to last line par liii main nai lolzzzz ;D

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saisn said:
Experts Brother Please advise....

My spouse application is still pending since December 2010. The only thing I have received is Sponsorship approval from CPC-M. Online Case stutus shows we started processing your case at Dec 10th.
We never received and AOR or anything from Islamabad. Can anyone has similar problem? Is there anything to worry? SHould I contact CHC Islamabadand ask them fro file number.
Fisrt medical is expiring next month and we dont have any news from CHC Islamabad. I have also applied for police Cleaeacnce which got expired after three months.

I have also applied for my PR card renewel which is pending since May and current expring in Augest, also worried about it, should I order CAIPS???
AOR k liye app email kar sakty ho k app ko AOR nahin mila lehaza file number dain app ko and CAIPS order karna fazool hai brother filhal wo ap ki file to 9-12 months to hath bi nahin lagayen gay aur jab app ki file open ho gee tab tak app ka medical/PCC dono expire ho chokay hun gay us k bad wo app ko dobara say suplementary forms with re-pcc wagera bejhain gay ta k wo deakh sakain k 1 saal k arsa main kiya updates hain app ki file main... phir re-med and ppr ki bari aye gee lehaza 1 saal app bhool jayen k app ki file par kuch kamm ho raha ho ga don't mind lakin sach yehi hai jo hum sab k sath bi howa hai unless k app ka luck bohat acha ho aur is say pehlay wo app say contact kar lain is so wish you good luck brother...

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
Hey guys

I went in to check my wifes application status, just for the fun of it and noticed her address is missing? Is this just a glitch?

A

alpha1980

muau said:
Hey guys

I went in to check my wifes application status, just for the fun of it and noticed her address is missing? Is this just a glitch?
Monday....... Lets hope for lot of PPR... , last week i guess there were 4-5 PPR. let see how is CHC progress this week ::)

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
3 days to my husband`s interview ...TENSION TENSION.....pray yar visa mil jayeeeeee ameenn

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
3 days to my husband`s interview ...TENSION TENSION.....pray yar visa mil jayeeeeee ameenn
Inshallah everything will go smoothly..ne tention..make sure lots of dua's and plus practice all the important dates..inshallah he will get his visa by this month:) oh yah remember me in ur dua's as well...i am still waiting for ppr..it has been more than 1.5 months which my hubby's case is in queue for review by immigration officer......

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Sunshine girl said:
Inshallah everything will go smoothly..ne tention..make sure lots of dua's and plus practice all the important dates..inshallah he will get his visa by this month:) oh yah remember me in ur dua's as well...i am still waiting for ppr..it has been more than 1.5 months which my hubby's case is in queue for review by immigration officer......
ap ka bhi ho jaye ga inshaAllah...Allah sub ki madad keray ameen

mamoo

Star Member
Oct 7, 2009
Hi I have sponsored my wife and three kids, today my wife received letter from embassy requesting for 4 forms i.e IMM-0008Generic,IMM 0008-1,IMM 5406E,SUPPLEMENTRY Info form. Apart from these they requested updated PCC,Proof of financial support from sponsor, copies of sponsor passport,sponsor employment letter & copies of 3 month pay slips,and asked to submit proof of funds from her, & sponsor for settlement in Canada with 3 children. Can anybody help in this as I have already submitted above mentioned 3 forms with my intial application and for proof of funds can my wife and myself provide our bank statement and how much the value of funds they required as in my understanding there is no need of any inccome requirment when you are sponsoring your spouse and dependent children,