Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
muau said:
Hey guys

I went in to check my wifes application status, just for the fun of it and noticed her address is missing? Is this just a glitch?
What is this address disappearance chakar, I always have my address there?:)

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAAMIA72 said:
What is this address disappearance chakar, I always have my address there?:)
Dil Key Behlanay koo Galib Ya Khiyal Acha ...... Allah ham sab ko PPR ata karay Visa kay sath...

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
3 days to my husband`s interview ...TENSION TENSION.....pray yar visa mil jayeeeeee ameenn
Inshallah Inshallah Inshallah....tension lene ke zarrorat nahe hai

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
HIC2011, seeing ur timeline, u have PPR on May 26, havent u got ur VISA yet :eek:, I was of the impression that they usually send VISA in 3 to 4 weeks' time, any idea why so late?

M

Mafia

Hello everyone,

So, How many of you heard postman ringing doorbell last week? apparently I have my doorbell electrocuted, Just right for that moment.

Read in the newspapers few days ago that 250K visas will be given to people accross the world this year, out of that, 150K will be for skilled workers. Rest 100K are family class. Now My 2 cents: that leaves us (Pakistanis) with roughly 1000 visas for coming year, that means 83.3 Visas per month and inevitably, 21 passport requests per week ::).

Just how many members we have at the moment waiting? And not necessarily all applicants from Pakistan are member of this forum. Although i don't have much confidence in my 1,2,3 skills but, the numbers i mentioned above make sense of that preposterous delay.

M

Mafia

highhope said:
HIC2011, seeing ur timeline, u have PPR on May 26, havent u got ur VISA yet :eek:, I was of the impression that they usually send VISA in 3 to 4 weeks' time, any idea why so late?
45 Working days i heard, That means roughly it can go up to 9 weeks (Discount Saturdays, Sundays, Stupid fireworks festivals and crazy flying acrobatic day)

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
HIC2011 said:
Hello..Where is JMB2008? Her hubby got ppr?

awwwwwwwwwww ur so sweet maximus, im still waiting for the letter that islamabad sent, havent recieved it yet because of the canada post strike and now back log, they sent it out on june 14th, so praying i get it soon, u and mahmed are the first to know when i get it

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
highhope said:
I got my passport back with visa on 14th June...and i am in Canada now

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmb2008 said:
awwwwwwwwwww ur so sweet maximus, im still waiting for the letter that islamabad sent, havent recieved it yet because of the canada post strike and now back log, they sent it out on june 14th, so praying i get it soon, u and mahmed are the first to know when i get it
Inshallah that will be PPR with Re-Med...

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Excellent!! and Congrates :). How was ur immigration experience at airport. Would ur share it please for guidance of us. They say to provide type-written list of all things even house hold things to custume's officer and printed photos of jewelry?, Did U provide them all?, PRC form etc

Thanks in advance,

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Humaumair said:
question

how long one has to stay in canada to get the canadian passport?? is it 3 yrs or 5 yrs??
Its 3 years untill you can apply for citizenship, and currently the citizenship process+oath+applyin/getting the passport back takes around 1.5 years. So total of about 4.5 years to get the canadian passport if everything works out and goes smoothly...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonelyinca said:
salam !

u guys know where i can get the supplementary forms and other forms that they send after ? i want to send in with my application
There ya go, click the link below:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mamoo said:
Hi I have sponsored my wife and three kids, today my wife received letter from embassy requesting for 4 forms i.e IMM-0008Generic,IMM 0008-1,IMM 5406E,SUPPLEMENTRY Info form. Apart from these they requested updated PCC,Proof of financial support from sponsor, copies of sponsor passport,sponsor employment letter & copies of 3 month pay slips,and asked to submit proof of funds from her, & sponsor for settlement in Canada with 3 children. Can anybody help in this as I have already submitted above mentioned 3 forms with my intial application and for proof of funds can my wife and myself provide our bank statement and how much the value of funds they required as in my understanding there is no need of any inccome requirment when you are sponsoring your spouse and dependent children,
Its normal, they just want to see your currently activities, such as recent travel/work/education history. Everyone receives the request to fill them out again becuase the initial process itself takes about 11 months and they want your updated information.