Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
aww thanks ;D..yes he has done his re-med already Alhumdulillah and now we are just waiting to hear from them...I will give them an email around the 3rd week of July to confirm that they have got everything...may we all re-unite with our spouses soon ameen... :'( keep in touch

aqSa said:
CONGRATULATIONS to all the M's! =)

Mahmed17, mariah, mdwx and muau! Please remember the rest of us in your prayers too!

and thanks ayesha_a, for your reply to the post..i did exactly that again, wrote my graduation and homemaker time periods, and as bestplace4u said, made sure i didnt leave any gaps in time..and have sent it back to the embassy! I really really hope i hear something positive sooooon..thanks guys for your help..

and tor-wi, your posts are so amusing, and i mean that in a good way! =) i see you and i have similar timelines, except that your husband has proceeded to the re medical where as m still waiting..i hope it gets done for all of us soooon..Ameen!

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
Salaam Behn jee
I am fine...how are you Bhai Sahab? I went shopping over the weekend and now I have too many cloths... ;D

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
khan82 said:
Good afternoon guys I just receive my PPR yahooooooooooooo :p

but it was just a dream dont be serious guys hahaha ::)
taubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
khan82 said:
first i was about to get heart attack when i read frist line of my husband post and i was like howwwwwwwwwwwwwww he didnt call me it was really not funny i am agree...........and second Saif brother since you wait alot you deserive to get it some time in second week of July Inshallah i start a Khatem and i will Inshallah pray for you bestplace bro , wes bro lonly with out hubby sis saggit 19 sis and all other fourm memeber that soon issi khatem ke satt ham sub ke mushkilat ka be khatem hojaye ameen sum ameen ...........as much as we remember Allah that much Allah make easier ways for US Yes bro it goes to India it takes 2 weeks that they inform Islamabad and islamabad as you all know after playing cheese they check if every thing is ok it take two other week in islamabad if they work fast if not it will take an other 4weeks in islamabad and then they ask for passport Inshallah yours will be done with in July and in Ramadan you will be in canada agr Allah ko manzor ho tu
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn my sweeetest sisterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
I am fine...how are you Bhai Sahab? I went shopping over the weekend and now I have too many cloths... ;D
I went for shopping too and now i have too many shirts and T Shirts :D

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Tor-wi said:
I can never trust an iphone from Pakistan...i heard many of them are from China and Apple is not a Chinese company lol so I would advise you to get it from here and get a warranty on it as well... :)

well ,for ur kind info .. electronics r much better and cheaper in pak than north america . i used to work at a camera shop in canada and they accepted that same brands were with more features were available in pak.dubai and khi,lahore,islamabad markets have better qualities in all kind of camera's ,i phones,video cams,cells...proud to be pakistani "whos going to be a canadian soon"..whre is my ppr yaar ...

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
hey guys i have updated my timeline for those who were asking

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
khan82 said:
first i was about to get heart attack when i read frist line of my husband post and i was like howwwwwwwwwwwwwww he didnt call me it was really not funny i am agree...........and second Saif brother since you wait alot you deserive to get it some time in second week of July Inshallah i start a Khatem and i will Inshallah pray for you bestplace bro , wes bro lonly with out hubby sis saggit 19 sis and all other fourm memeber that soon issi khatem ke satt ham sub ke mushkilat ka be khatem hojaye ameen sum ameen ...........as much as we remember Allah that much Allah make easier ways for US Yes bro it goes to India it takes 2 weeks that they inform Islamabad and islamabad as you all know after playing cheese they check if every thing is ok it take two other week in islamabad if they work fast if not it will take an other 4weeks in islamabad and then they ask for passport Inshallah yours will be done with in July and in Ramadan you will be in canada agr Allah ko manzor ho tu
thanks sis,yes plz remember me in ur duas and in khatem sharif .
* we will be done very soon now,i assume on the bases as e-case showing no address for last 4 days.
*well,where is ur huby living in pk ..? im gona ask him nt to make ppr jokes ..lol .. (jus kiding).
keep in touch as it supports like a family and being on forum feels like we r in same prob and only we all can undrstand eachother's pain. thanks and God bless.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Ismai proud to be Pakistani kahan se aa gyaa...we all are proud to be Pakistanis Alhumdulillah....emotional nahi hon and Apple is an American company...so obviously North America mai zyada cheap and better product milega na? I dont know about electronics but I guarantee you Iphone yeha zyada cheap and better milne wala hai :p

saifsmarty said:
well ,for ur kind info .. electronics r much better and cheaper in pak than north america . i used to work at a camera shop in canada and they accepted that same brands were with more features were available in pak.dubai and khi,lahore,islamabad markets have better qualities in all kind of camera's ,i phones,video cams,cells...proud to be pakistani "whos going to be a canadian soon"..whre is my ppr yaar ...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Great...now we both should open up our own "Behan Bhai clothing store: BBCS" and sell those extra ones we are holding on to... ;D i am seeing $$$$$ coming my wayy :eek:

bestplace4u said:
I went for shopping too and now i have too many shirts and T Shirts :D

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
alpha1980 said:
i did remedical on 17 th june and it reachs indian on 29th june.. so i guess we can expect something in first week of August
well ,ur and mine re-med s almost same time.yes inshallah will be done now ..
but i dont have high hope as they use to take time in my case ...still positive .inshallah.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
doesn't matter where ever u live for few months or for years in life but only those have identity who dont forget roots..thats truth.
* we will be pakistani-canadians as will represent pak and canada both in our these 2 countries and have to respect pak and canada.
Pakistan zinda baad .. OO canada , we love u.cheers. :)

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
salam !

u guys know where i can get the supplementary forms and other forms that they send after ? i want to send in with my application

fazaidi

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
5 November 2011
AOR Received.
23 August 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
7 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
muau said:
hey guys i have updated my timeline for those who were asking
Salaam muau,
i wanted to ask if you got a letter from CHC-ISB for supplementary forms and re-PCC? or did you directly get ur re-Med and PPR? i'm just asking becos ur timeline doesnt mention suppl. forms and re-PCC.
thanks!