april 1, 2011
Jason kenney's e-mail address is as follows:

Kennej@parl.gc.ca

M

maximus391

saroo said:
Jason kenney's e-mail address is as follows:

Kennej @ parl.gc.ca
There is no use on mailing on these addresses.... I and many other forums have already done it.... My wife also emailed Jason Kenney and they just replied we are trying our best to reduce the timelines etc etc......

Just emailing people will not make any difference i am sure they receive many emails like these everyday. The best option is try to get the attention of media or arrange a protest.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Hi guys,

THIS IS THE REPLY I'VE GOT FROM THE EMBASSY TO MY MP'S OFFICE.

THIS APPLICATION IS CURRENTLY IN PROCESS AND IS IN QUEUE TO BE REVIEWED. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DOCUMENTS WERE RECEIVED FROM APPLICANT'S END ON 14 DEC 2010.

YOUR REPRESENTATIONS IN THIS CASE HAVE BEEN NOTED AND WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN THE APPLICATION IS REVIEWED.

IT'S GOING TO BE 14 MONTHS ON THE 14TH OF JANUARY 2011 AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHEN WILL THEY REVIEW MY HUSBAND'S APPLICATION.

THIS IS INSANE AND I WONDER HOW THE HELL THEY CLAIM THAT THE CASE WILL BE DONE IN 14 MONTHS, THAT'S WHAT I WAS PROMISED AND NOW I JUST WONDER WHAT ARE THEY DOING. SLEEPING OR WHAT?

I ALSO SPOKE TO SOMEONE AT JASON KENNEY'S OFFICE IN OTTAWA AND TOLD HIM MY PART OF THE STORY AND HE TOLD ME THAT WRITE A LETTER ADDRESSING TO JASON KENNEY AND THEN HIS OFFICE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.
SO I AM GOING TO TRY FOR THE LAST TIME WRITING TO THE MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION AND LIKE TO SEE WHAT WILL THEY DO FOR ME.
I DON'T HAVE ANY HOPE BUT I WILL STILL TRY.
Saroo plzupdate us with the reply that u'll get from kenney offce guys whatever u do i'm in best luck for everyone.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you guys read and watch the links I have posted on page 187. After reading & watching I reliazed this person will not care about me and your family.

As expected electionin in Fall 2011, he is the only reason I am not going to vote Conservative. :mad:

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Did you guys read and watch the links I have posted on page 187. After reading & watching I reliazed this person will not care about me and your family.

As expected electionin in Fall 2011, he is the only reason I am not going to vote Conservative. :mad:
I agree with ONE2KA4. He is least pushed.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

I agree with one 2 ka 4. The conservative party always calls me when voting is about to take place, and this time i am going to tell them on their face, that i am not going to vote for your party because you guys didn't do anything for me regarding the immigration problem i am going through and forget about the vote. I am going to tell them that i will tell all my friends to not to vote for conservative party becasue this party Suck !!!!!

S

Safum

ANY HELP ON THIS QUESTION GUYS...

since files are processed in CHC Islamabad based on "first in-first out" policy. in other words, the file they recieve first, they will process it first, my question is, if we send the CHC additional documents, then is our file going to be pulled back? Allow me to explain, say my file is #2 in line to be reviwed and IF we sent in voluntary additional documents, then will the file be pulled all the way back or will it stay at #2??

my husband's file is in queue to be reviewed and I dont want it to be pulled back after 6 months of waiting.

please tell me

exeemz

Jan 13, 2011
Hi one2ka4 thanks and nice to see you here too. Yeah those bafoons are just out of their minds, messed up sooch. Galat ko galat he nahi samajtey.

exeemz

Jan 13, 2011
I will be glad to join all efforts that will bring change in this unfair, unrealistic and discriminatory process.

Facebook page:
Its good and I will be joining, but question: Would it not be duplicate all this effort since we have so many authentic example of injustice on this forums. Is there any way we can consolidate and create a unified view that we can present to people (media, politicians, visa officers and general public).

I agree with the initiative taken, and I will fully support, even after I get my visa, i will continue to contribute until we see a change. Lets all unite and be committed until our issues is heard and then resolved. It will be very beneficial to new couples that will have to go through this process.

I pledge my support, not just for myself but everyone in Canada that has suffered for no apparent reason by Immigration Office in Islamabad.

A very well piece of article / email that can be sent to everyone is a good start.

I can create a Google Doc and make it open to public to collaborate and edit until it looks good. Our friends pakivette or jani99 can then email it to media and other sources.

exeemz

Jan 13, 2011
Dear, there seem to be no method to the madness.
All these things:
- Frequent inquiries affects cases negatively.
- Sending additional docs resets the file priority
- Sending too much or too little
- Going to MP piss them off
- Lawyers inquiries piss them off
- Biryani upset their stomach and can't sit in their chair
- No one can expedite anyone case, not even the prime minister
- first come first roasted bias

can be true in one case and not in other.

But generally sending additional docs should not put your file back to square one. Just make sure its worth what you are sending.

Thanks.

Safum said:
ANY HELP ON THIS QUESTION GUYS...

since files are processed in CHC Islamabad based on "first in-first out" policy. in other words, the file they recieve first, they will process it first, my question is, if we send the CHC additional documents, then is our file going to be pulled back? Allow me to explain, say my file is #2 in line to be reviwed and IF we sent in voluntary additional documents, then will the file be pulled all the way back or will it stay at #2??

my husband's file is in queue to be reviewed and I dont want it to be pulled back after 6 months of waiting.

please tell me

S

Safum

exeemz said:
Dear, there seem to be no method to the madness.
All these things:
- Frequent inquiries affects cases negatively.
- Sending additional docs resets the file priority
- Sending too much or too little
- Going to MP piss them off
- Lawyers inquiries piss them off
- Biryani upset their stomach and can't sit in their chair
- No one can expedite anyone case, not even the prime minister
- first come first roasted bias

can be true in one case and not in other.

But generally sending additional docs should not put your file back to square one. Just make sure its worth what you are sending.

Thanks.
Thank you for replying. Its just that I was with my husband over the summer to do my rukhsati and in that time CHC islamabad called him to check if I was living with him. They asked me when I will be returning to canada and I said to them I will leave with my husband. This was in August 2010, but the thing is I came back in september because I had school and i have not told them yet that I am here. So I want to send them a letter that I have been in Canada from september and I also want to inform them of the address change. I dont want our file to go to the back. please advice. will be much appreciated...

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friends. Please read various 2010 stories about Chachu ki Badmashi in the articles below and find out how much he is abusing Canadian Families. Especially watch the link no.3 as the reporter asked questions and Chachu g is completly bold with no answer. Its not only us, everybody else out there is upset with him. BIG BADMASH

http://noii-van.resist.ca/?p=2004

http://vancouver.mediacoop.ca/newsrelease/4280

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5_TFmkDj1I&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5ntADWBFg&feature=related

O MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Safum said:
Thank you for replying. Its just that I was with my husband over the summer to do my rukhsati and in that time CHC islamabad called him to check if I was living with him. They asked me when I will be returning to canada and I said to them I will leave with my husband. This was in August 2010, but the thing is I came back in september because I had school and i have not told them yet that I am here. So I want to send them a letter that I have been in Canada from september and I also want to inform them of the address change. I dont want our file to go to the back. please advice. will be much appreciated...
Don't make this mistake by telling the embassy that you will stay with your spouse until he or she gets the visa. This is biggest mistake people make. Just tell them that you are going for visit ahnd will be coming back after a month or two. The embassy otherwise think that you have no plans for settling in canada.

S

Safum

saroo said:
Don't make this mistake by telling the embassy that you will stay with your spouse until he or she gets the visa. This is biggest mistake people make. Just tell them that you are going for visit ahnd will be coming back after a month or two. The embassy otherwise think that you have no plans for settling in canada.

Oh my God!! Saroo, you are the 2nd person to tell me this. Should I send them a letter saying that I came back to Canada in september?? please tell me... maybe that is teh reason they have not opened my case for 6 months. :(

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Person to be sponsored lives outside of Canada

(working on applications received on December 6, 2010)

what does this mean? my process started on 30th dec 2009..they wrote 2010..what r they working on ???? lazy