+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

J

jani99

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes I will join. In adition to above we can also seach a Chachi for our Chachu in PKSTN put them in relationship and than we will ask Chachu apply through CHC-ISB so that he can gain some practical expuser also.

Chachu said Policies & laws are equal to all. But I am not agree with that and see a PURE dicrimination with CHC-ISB applicants.

These are all Chachu dian Chalakian... I am sick and tired of this waiting game... We should play a new game, a game which might help us resolve these issues and that new game can be called Protest game... Lets protest against Canadian immigration and their stupid backlogged system...

J

jani99

maximus391 said:
Yessss.... we should....should i create one? Will u guys join?
Go ahead maximus391, what are you waiting for?

We will all join and then we will discuss how to approach to media...

J

jani99

A facebook group has been created "Protest against Canadian High Commission in Islamabad"...
I would encourage everyone to join this group and discuss all your matters there, and then we should make a plan to approach top Government officials and news channels and start complaining about the stupid system...

Let your voice be heard...

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
jani99 said:
Go ahead maximus391, what are you waiting for?

We will all join and then we will discuss how to approach to media...
----------------------------------

you think media will be on your side ?

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
i just joined .. but this isnt a proper group

sila

Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
28-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Members on this forum from calgary, why don't you guys talk to your city mayor about the whole issue of spouse visa, because the mayor of calgary is muslim, and it's worth giving it a try, hopefully he will suggest or do something about it. Just a thought.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sila. Your point is well said. Yes please friends from Calgary put your thoughts on Sila point.We can also join you from other region by name. file no and signature.

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
I will be joining the group after creating facebook account tonight as I don't have one. Let's do it, let's make it happen.

I know a lot of people from India and Bangladesh are getting visa's in 4-6 months. Why not us? Why are we being treated as .....

Sila has a good point.

J

jani99

sila said:
Members on this forum from calgary, why don't you guys talk to your city mayor about the whole issue of spouse visa, because the mayor of calgary is muslim, and it's worth giving it a try, hopefully he will suggest or do something about it. Just a thought.
I have collected the contact information of calgary mayor... I even have his personal email address and cell number. I will approach mayor and other ministers...

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I joined the group. Lets make a strategy to visit minister office collectively.I reside in Calgary.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
UOC said:
I joined the group. Lets make a strategy to visit minister office collectively.I reside in Calgary.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good work guys, you can present the following to the Immigration Minister and Prime Minister's Office through the City Mayor .. hope this helps.

To: Ministry of Citizenship & Immigration Canada AND CHC-Islamabad

Spouse Immigration Canada Processing Delay at Canadian High Commission Islamabad.

The current (2010) Average time for Application processing = 9 months. This average time is mentioned in most Acknowledgment Of Receipt letters sent by CHC-Islamabad but the reality is far different with average time of processing 12 to 14 months. Things get even scarier for some applicants who have to wait for more than a year and some of the unfortunates are waiting from last 2 years. In some cases CHC-Islambad stay silent from 6 months to 18.

Now imagine you got married and started your relationship in full swing (With no premarital relationship) and had to file spouse immigration to live together so, after few days of unforgettable sweet memories with your spouse you move 10 thousand miles away & for how much time? no one knows!. The authority who knows doesn't inform you about the status for months and years which end frustration, disappointment and jolts to your relationship.

We believe CHC-Islamabad should speed up the Spouse Immigration Process with average time of 4 months and maximum of 6 months with NO Exceptions. If there are complications in case the applicant should be kept informed with updates.

We hope our raised voice would bring some change for spouse immigrants in Pakistan

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
pakivette said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good work guys, you can present the following to the Immigration Minister and Prime Minister's Office through the City Mayor .. hope this helps.

To: Ministry of Citizenship & Immigration Canada AND CHC-Islamabad

Spouse Immigration Canada Processing Delay at Canadian High Commission Islamabad.

The current (2010) Average time for Application processing = 9 months. This average time is mentioned in most Acknowledgment Of Receipt letters sent by CHC-Islamabad but the reality is far different with average time of processing 12 to 14 months. Things get even scarier for some applicants who have to wait for more than a year and some of the unfortunates are waiting from last 2 years. In some cases CHC-Islambad stay silent from 6 months to 18.

Now imagine you got married and started your relationship in full swing (With no premarital relationship) and had to file spouse immigration to live together so, after few days of unforgettable sweet memories with your spouse you move 10 thousand miles away & for how much time? no one knows!. The authority who knows doesn't inform you about the status for months and years which end frustration, disappointment and jolts to your relationship.

We believe CHC-Islamabad should speed up the Spouse Immigration Process with average time of 4 months and maximum of 6 months with NO Exceptions. If there are complications in case the applicant should be kept informed with updates.

We hope our raised voice would bring some change for spouse immigrants in Pakistan
Yes let's all raise our voices comon all together we can do something guys plz inform when are you going to calgary?