+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

S

Safum

wes786 said:
Every case is handled differently my friend. You are right there are applicants who are still waiting for PPR that applied early/mid 2009 and some that applied late 2009 already have their VISA. It all depends on how complicated your case is and how convinced the immigration officer is who is handling your case. The more supporting documents the better. It is also a fact that male cases are taking longer than female cases. Also there is alot of security/background checks involved if the applicant has visited other countries meaning he/she would need to provide police certificates from each of those coutries. Most of "Nikah Only" and "Proxy Marriage" cases are getting objection letters that why there was no rukhsati and getting asked to send more supporting documents and proof of the relationship. So in the end it all depends on how complicated the case is and how many stages the file needs to go through.
HI Wes786,

Well we have done Rukhsati. BUT my husband had a student visa for another country to which he did NOT go to. They sent us a supp form in August. perhaps it was to find out where he has travelled. Poor guy, JUST for having a visa his case is being extended.

Do u think I should contact CHC and tell them that I am back from Pakistan?? I am scared though, I do not wnat my husband's file to be pulled back....

Thanks,

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Safum said:
HI Wes786,

Well we have done Rukhsati. BUT my husband had a student visa for another country to which he did NOT go to. They sent us a supp form in August. perhaps it was to find out where he has travelled. Poor guy, JUST for having a visa his case is being extended.

Do u think I should contact CHC and tell them that I am back from Pakistan?? I am scared though, I do not wnat my husband's file to be pulled back....

Thanks,
Order CAIPS it will make situation clear.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Safum said:
HI Wes786,

Thanks,
You were living with your husband in Pakistan? DId the embassy know that? If you were back home living with him and the embassy knows about it, then they will take their sweet time to process it. Becuase they know that you are not in hurry to settle in Canada. If you are back then contact them to let them know that you are back, send them proof and explain the situation. and yeah do order CAIPS...

S

Safum

wes786 said:
You were living with your husband in Pakistan? DId the embassy know that? Are you a citizen or PR?
I am a citizen. I was with my husband after Rukhsati for 4 months then I came back in sept. When I was there, they called my husband to ask where I was and ask to speak to me. they asked when i will retuern and i told them that i will go back with my husband, but then i came back here. after comming back i did not tell them i am here.

S

Safum

wes786 said:
You were living with your husband in Pakistan? DId the embassy know that? If you were back home living with him and the embassy knows about it, then they will take their sweet time to process it. Becuase they know that you are not in hurry to settle in Canada. If you are back then contact them to let them know that you are back, send them proof and explain the situation. and yeah do order CAIPS...
ohh great! all this time spent waiting...should have told them in sept.Thanks a lot for helping. 2 of my family freinds told me taht i should have told them a long time ago that i am here.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Safum said:
ohh great! all this time spent waiting...should have told them in sept.Thanks a lot for helping. 2 of my family freinds told me taht i should have told them a long time ago that i am here.
yep you should have...Sorry but thats how they work

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Safum said:
if you have confirmation of your seat when you came back from pakistan along with your boarding pass, just send them that as a proof it will be fine. Don't take tension.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Safum said:
They was right!!!!!

S

Safum

thank u guys. I appreciate your help very much. I feel like kicking myself.

Also, do u think I should send other documents that show that i have been here? for example i passed my G2. should Isend them that too?
thanks

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ticket,boarding pass and Passport copy will satisfy them. I will not send anything beyond that unless requested for?

Keep it simple.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ticket,boarding pass and Passport copy will satisfy them. I will not send anything beyond that unless requested for?

Keep it simple.
One 2 Ka 4 is right. Don't send them anything else just these three things are good enough !!!!!

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
AOA

Just an update of my application to sponser wife.
We voluntarily sent additional proof of relationship in hopes of strengthing our application. Additional documents consisted of recent months of facebook messages, support payments to her, telephone bills and copies of mailed cards with postal stamped envelopes.

Package was received at office January 14, 2011

InshAllah we will all here good news soon.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanPak. Thx for sharing the info. Have you done the Rukhsati?

The reason I am asking because I have provided all the above mentioned documents plus many more but still relation is not considered genuine and file is in interview now.