NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
micmac101 said:
Salam sorry but I have no idea as what you are saying? Do you mind to put it in english please? thank you
Hes saying there r 3 couriers for my hubby city and there is one courier for his city and he hopes tht its one of ours INSHALLAH

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
ishaak said:
Hes saying there r 3 couriers for my hubby city and there is one courier for his city and he hopes tht its one of ours INSHALLAH
Oh I hope so too In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
suppy said:
oh really
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy time ;)
Well congratulations for you both may Allah bless you's with much love and happy life together
In Sha Allah
It went fast for you and your very lucky I thank Allah you didn't have a long wait as we did for cases in 2010 In Sha Allah

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
micmac101 said:
Well congratulations for you both may Allah bless you's with much love and happy life together
In Sha Allah
It went fast for you and your very lucky I thank Allah you didn't have a long wait as we did for cases in 2010 In Sha Allah
yeah thanks
btw my status changed that thy update my home adress ca n mailing adress in pakistan n decision made
but i have not get my pp yet
waiting for pp
thanks
may u get proced soon IA

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
suppy what is u r timeline?

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
waiting110 said:
^
I think she called that operator jerk :p
Of course the operator is a jerk LOL!!! It may have sounded incorrect cause of the way I wrote it.

My hubby is the sweetest.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
ziaulhaq75 said:
No sister
Still waiting
Mujay bi Plz apni Dua main yaad rekhna
Zia bhai aap hum sab ki duayon mein shamil hain aur rahe gai.

Muhje bhi apni duayon mein yaad rakhiyye ga.

Parson CHC ISB ne mere husband ko call ki thi aur uss waqt mere husband shower mein thai, unon ne call miss kerdi.

Phir maine kal raat ko CHC ISB walon ko email bhaiji and ALLAH ka shukar hai aaj unka jawab mil gaya hai.

CHC ISB ne likha ke vo mere husband ke medical results ka intezaar ker rahe hain aur jaise vo mile vo passport bhaij de gain.

Mujhe shak ho gaya tha ke medical ke baray mein hi call ho gi tu maine apni email mein likha ke mere husband ne OCTOBER 16, 2012 ko re-medical kerlia tha and mere husband ne apni Immigration Officer ko personally interview ke baad vo receipt de di aur usne file mein unke samnay rakhi.

I dont understand why ND is taking over 4 months to send CHC ISB the medical results, this is ridiculous.

Today, I asked my husband to call the Medical Office in Islamabad tomorrow morning and get me the tracking number for the medical and the phone number for ND, I will call ND.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
pardesifr said:
Oups lolzzz Sorry Jaania I am editing my post :(
LOL!!

:D

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
OK an update from my side, finally some light!

As some of you may know that my husband received a call from CHC ISB yesterday morning at 8 AM, which he missed.

I wrote an email to CHC ISB last night, I had a feeling the phone call was in regards to the medical results since some of the
other members got a similar call.

I wrote to them that my husband had done his re-medical on October 15, 2012 and he personally gave the medical receipt copy to
the Immigration officer who interviewed my husband in November 2012.

This morning I was surprised to see a reply from CHC ISB, they wrote " We are awaiting the medical result for this applicant, we will
finalize the applicants file as soon as medical results are in."

I don't understand why ND is taking over 4 months to send CHC ISB the medical results, this is ridiculous.

Today, I asked my husband to call the Medical Office in Islamabad tomorrow morning and get me the tracking number for the medical and the phone number for ND, I will call ND.

I wonder how much longer this will go on....

ALLAH SWT please help us all get our passports back before March 2013 ends IN SHA ALLAH and AMEEN

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
OK an update from my side, finally some light!

As some of you may know that my husband received a call from CHC ISB yesterday morning at 8 AM, which he missed.

I wrote an email to CHC ISB last night, I had a feeling the phone call was in regards to the medical results since some of the
other members got a similar call.

I wrote to them that my husband had done his re-medical on October 15, 2012 and he personally gave the medical receipt copy to
the Immigration officer who interviewed my husband in November 2012.

This morning I was surprised to see a reply from CHC ISB, they wrote " We are awaiting the medical result for this applicant, we will
finalize the applicants file as soon as medical results are in."

I don't understand why ND is taking over 4 months to send CHC ISB the medical results, this is ridiculous.

I wonder how much longer this will go on....

ALLAH SWT please help us all get our passports back before March 2013 ends IN SHA ALLAH and AMEEN
I have spent 1 hour today at work just to search and find out some more stuff about ND-Medical Center.
It is actually located inside the Canadian High Commission in ND, I got their mailing address and email address if you need I can give it u tomorrow as I saved it at work.
One more important thing I found was when immigration officer write Urgent at the medical form then they process those medical faster then the normal ones.
I remember on my medical form no such Urgent word mentioned.
For rest of the medical results they are taking 5 to 6 months to finalize the results.
I personally think sending an email or letter to ND from our side will not help,
But still if you need their mailing address and email ID I can give it to you tomorrow.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
DON2, I do not know if it is the right thing for me to do but I need the number for ND in case I decide to contact them.

I have a few good friends who live in ND and perhaps they will be able to assist me, one of my friend is in ND until the end of March
and then she is coming back to Canada, so I hope she can help me before she leaves.

From other threads and old posts I came to understand that the medical results can take 4 to 5 months and my husband completed his
medical October 15, 2012 and on March 15, 2013 it will be exactly 5 months.

I hope and pray to ALLAH swt that this month of March ends my nightmare and wait.

It has been a long 38 months since I had sponsored my husband and we are tired now. :(

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Jaania said:
DON2, I do not know if it is the right thing for me to do but I need the number for ND in case I decide to contact them.

I have a few good friends who live in ND and perhaps they will be able to assist me, one of my friend is in ND until the end of March
and then she is coming back to Canada, so I hope she can help me before she leaves.

From other threads and old posts I came to understand that the medical results can take 4 to 5 months and my husband completed his
medical October 15, 2012 and on March 15, 2013 it will be exactly 5 months.

I hope and pray to ALLAH swt that this month of March ends my nightmare and wait.

It has been a long 38 months since I had sponsored my husband and we are tired now. :(

I remember your husband did his remedical VOLUNTARILY before his interview, Do you think that may be the reason that his remedical is not uploaded on his file, what can be assumed is that ND Medical office checks your online file to see if Immigration Officer requeted remdical or not and if NOT then they dont upload it on the file again just an assumption, DOES YOUR E-CASE says MEDICAL RECEIVED

your friend in ND wont be able to help you becuase they wont share any of your husband's info with her due to PRIVACY ACT, why not to request CHC-ISB to issue REmedical and get over the whole mania caused by Medical

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
I-ask-u-why said:
I remember your husband did his remedical VOLUNTARILY before his interview, Do you think that may be the reason that his remedical is not uploaded on his file, what can be assumed is that ND Medical office checks your online file to see if Immigration Officer requeted remdical or not and if NOT then they dont upload it on the file again just an assumption, DOES YOUR E-CASE says MEDICAL RECEIVED

your friend in ND wont be able to help you becuase they wont share any of your husband's info with her due to PRIVACY ACT, why not to request CHC-ISB to issue REmedical and get over the whole mania caused by Medical
My husband did his re-medical voluntarily, this is correct but our Immigration Officer confirmed that is was good and saved her trouble in sending or giving us the request at the interview.

The other members have been getting the same calls from CHC ISB for the same reason too and they did not do their re-medicals voluntarily.

As per the email I received from CHC ISB this morning, there is no mention of any problems other than that they are waiting for ND to send them the results.

I know a few people whom, in the past, have sent the re-medical voluntarily too and there was no issue's.

My husband and some members on this forum who were interviewed around the same time as my husband all got calls from CHC ISB for the re-medical results which definitely means that ND has not sent CHC ISB the results of all our medicals or have misplaced them.

Now only time will tell what the heck is really going on, I have stopped assuming and just thinking positively.

I have full faith in ALLAH swt and pray that my husband gets his passport before the end of this month IN SHA ALLAH and AMEEN

Doncarlos

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August '2010
AOR Received.
September 2010
Med's Request
Re-med 11 December 2011
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2012 (Decision made 9th Feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
20th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
Ahamdolillah, 10th March 2013
Hi all
it is to share that my wife landed safely here in Toronto this sunday. Atlast....!
Somebody asked me to share the landing experience, so am writing
It was all ok after landing, peolple at each step are very helping but you only try to seek help from the ones in uniforms, police or whoever but not the strangers,
if any of you intends to bring things(some valuables) later to canada then bring its list or picture, otherwise mark NO in declaration card in the question they ask abt it,,,, otherwise time would be wasted as you would be sent to custom...
ONE TIP, try to get out of the plane quickly in the first lot of people otherwise your waiting time will become double in the immigration area (2 counters) as many people gather there of your flight and also others of other flights landed. And the spouses waiting outside ... uunki khuushi aadhi hojati hai is wait mai :p
good luck everyone :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Doncarlos said:
Hi all
it is to share that my wife landed safely here in Toronto this sunday. Atlast....!
Somebody asked me to share the landing experience, so am writing
It was all ok after landing, peolple at each step are very helping but you only try to seek help from the ones in uniforms, police or whoever but not the strangers,
if any of you intends to bring things(some valuables) later to canada then bring its list or picture, otherwise mark NO in declaration card in the question they ask abt it,,,, otherwise time would be wasted as you would be sent to custom...
ONE TIP, try to get out of the plane quickly in the first lot of people otherwise your waiting time will become double in the immigration area (2 counters) as many people gather there of your flight and also others of other flights landed. And the spouses waiting outside ... uunki khuushi aadhi hojati hai is wait mai :p
good luck everyone :)

Oh how true this is cause the less you have to declare the faster the process is. I have flown alot out of my country Canada and back so I have learned that the less you have to declare the faster the processing is.
May Allah bless you both with lots of love,laughter and alot of happeness to Eternity In Sha Allah....