03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
ishaak said:
2010 applictant who waiting for PASSPORT RETURN...........
You and Me ... when CHC ISB called you about the re-medical results, what did they say?

I got am email too, telling me that they are waiting for my husbands re-medical results.

My husband did his re-medical on October 15, 2012 and CHC ISB took his passport on November 14, 2012.

It is really ridiculous!

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Jaania said:
You and Me ... when CHC ISB called you about the re-medical results, what did they say?

I got am email too, telling me that they are waiting for my husbands re-medical results.

My husband did his re-medical on October 15, 2012 and CHC ISB took his passport on November 14, 2012.

It is really ridiculous!

The guy tht called my husband asked him if he did his medical he said ofcourse i did he did it on 20 nov and hes like well we havent recieved the

results yet hes like i sent the recipt wid my passport and hes like well we will look for it and we will call ND and ask them to send us ur results

my husband said how long is it going to take now he said tht everything is clear ur background checks ur security checks r all clear as soon as

we get the medical rsults we will stamo ur visa and send ur passport back and now i am wondering how long tht SOON will be lol its driving me

crazy everytime i think about it i start to get a migraine ppl tht did remeds after us got their passport back wid visa i think all of our VISA

OFFICER is the same thts why its taking soo long lol

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
When I check my file online it's say my Canadian address on both sides from the very first day that they update the page. Does anybody know why???

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
ishaak said:
The guy tht called my husband asked him if he did his medical he said ofcourse i did he did it on 20 nov and hes like well we havent recieved the

results yet hes like i sent the recipt wid my passport and hes like well we will look for it and we will call ND and ask them to send us ur results

my husband said how long is it going to take now he said tht everything is clear ur background checks ur security checks r all clear as soon as

we get the medical rsults we will stamo ur visa and send ur passport back and now i am wondering how long tht SOON will be lol its driving me

crazy everytime i think about it i start to get a migraine ppl tht did remeds after us got their passport back wid visa i think all of our VISA

OFFICER is the same thts why its taking soo long lol
Does her name begin with a "G" ?

I guess my husband and your husband are in the same boat LOL!

They both had their interviews around the same time, both their passports are with CHC ISB and both have done their re-medical and the results are not received for both unfortunate hubby's!

I think both our husbands passports will be returned with the visa on it before MARCH 2013 ends IN SHA ALLAH

Please pray for me too!

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Jaania said:
Does her name begin with a "G" ?

I guess my husband and your husband are in the same boat LOL!

They both had their interviews around the same time, both their passports are with CHC ISB and both have done their re-medical and the results are not received for both unfortunate hubby's!

I think both our husbands passports will be returned with the visa on it before MARCH 2013 ends IN SHA ALLAH

Please pray for me too!
Yess her name starts with "G" Inshallah i hope they come be4 spring starts and they gt their passport be4 mrch ends u r always in my prayers hopefully soon they will gt their passport bac

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
I used to come to this forum by the nick of Became-a-loner, I disappeared from this forum after making some very good friends (in real life) and after earning some really foolish enemies, then after my wife got Remedical I returned to this forum with this new nick

here is my happy ending

Applied Dec 2010

File transferred Feb 2011

Visitor visa to Canada applied Dec 2011

Six months Visitor Visa granted: March 2012

Visitor Visa extended until March 2013

Re-Medical, IMM Forms, Re-PCC Oct 2012

Remedical Done in Canada Oct 2012

Medical received on e-cse Nov 2012

PPR Feb 2013

Visa Issued March 2013

Total 27 months time during which she lived with me in Canada for a year.

Tips:

Provide them as much proof as possible before the initial review of file, Dont send them anything Voluntarily unless requested once Remedical is issued

Dont provide too much documents (my file was weighing 7 KG and as a result it took them longest time to open it because they can set it aside and clear 4 files of 1 KG each

Apply for Visitor visa before the initial review, even if they decline it, it has no negative impact, instead it has positive impact since it shows that sponsor wants to spend more time with spouse in Canada.

Write a reasonable covering letter to Visit Visa Officer indicating that you fully understand the consequences of non compliance with regulation if she does not return to Pakistan in time and will make sure that she will return in time before the visa expiry.

Your job or income status does not matter to CHC-ISB. I work for Federal Govt of Canada and part time with City Govt of Toronto, it took me 27 months and I know guys who dont have a job and their spouses were granted immigration in 16 months.

If you spouse works or is studying in Pakistan, there is a better chance for him/her to get visit visa since you can at least show on documents that she has ties to Pakistan

For Visit visa, your income as a sponsor and job status does count.

dont bother Emailing CHC-ISB that is a complete waste of time, there is a pakistani guy who responds to email while he is texting his cousin girl friend.

Dont talk too much with your spouses using skype or phone, it will just make u more frustrated and upset, try to find some occupation such as study or some hobby, I know its hard but it is required for your sanity.

If your spouse has any family ties with politicians/Military/police/law enforcement, better dont indicate it on your file, I did that and they sent her file to detailed security check which took 9 months (yes an idiot advised me and I was an even bigger idiot to listen to him.

Old applicants will be more fairly treated because they are not sending new files to CHC-ISB directly, instead those sit in Ottawa for more than a year so unless CHC-ISB clears the backlog from 2010-2011 they wont have the luxury of picking up and finalizing the new applications and dumping the old one's into their BF bin.

One last thing..............DONT TELL YOUR CASE progress to your relatives or friends, if anyone writes a letter or email to CHC-ISB that your marriage is fake, they will set aside your file for years and put you in an interview que, I am not making it up I know an ex-employee of CHC-ISB who worked for immigration unit there for almost a decade, they have an official name of it called "Poison Letter"

If you need any help, please feel fee to ask by PM.

the following is a useful link in terms of their processing requirements.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf

fatima_sweet

Feb 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2011
Med's Request
February 8, 2013
Passport Req..
February 8, 2013
CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Salam everyone,

as you all know my husband received REMEDICAL along with PPR. Since my husband lives in Afghanistan, he had to go to Islamabad to a family friend's house and that's where he sent his PPR from in March 4, 2013. He also provided CHC his friend's address in Islamabad. However, he did his REMEDICAL in Afghanistan late February

here are my concerns and questions:

my husband's status still hasn't changed to "medical results have been received" as for many of you guys it did.
also his mailing address is still the one from Afghanistan. Should I be worried? shouldn't his mailing address change to ISB? the one he provided for PP return? and if ND received his Medical. how come they did not update it in the system?

Thanks in advance!

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
TODAYS TCS TRACKING NUMBERS

23009852739 - 23009852781

GOOD LUCK

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
Good advises and the link you provided is amazing, thanks so much for sharing :)

I-ask-u-why said:
I used to come to this forum by the nick of Became-a-loner, I disappeared from this forum after making some very good friends (in real life) and after earning some really foolish enemies, then after my wife got Remedical I returned to this forum with this new nick

here is my happy ending

Applied Dec 2010

PPR Feb 2013

Visa Issued March 2013

Tips:

Provide them as much proof as possible before the initial review of file, Dont send them anything Voluntarily unless requested once Remedical is issued

Dont provide too much documents (my file was weighing 7 KG and as a result it took them longest time to open it because they can set it aside and clear 4 files of 1 KG each

Apply for Visitor visa before the initial review, even if they decline it, it has no negative impact, instead it has positive impact since it shows that sponsor wants to spend more time with spouse in Canada.

Write a reasonable covering letter to Visit Visa Officer indicating that you fully understand the consequences of non compliance with regulation if she does not return to Pakistan in time and will make sure that she will return in time before the visa expiry.

Your job or income status does not matter to CHC-ISB. I work for Federal Govt of Canada and part time with City Govt of Toronto, it took me 27 months and I know guys who dont have a job and their spouses were granted immigration in 16 months.

If you spouse works or is studying in Pakistan, there is a better chance for him/her to get visit visa since you can at least show on documents that she has ties to Pakistan

dont bother Emailing CHC-ISB that is a complete waste of time, there is a pakistani guy who responds to email while he is texting his cousin girl friend.

Dont talk too much with your spouses using skype or phone, it will just make u more frustrated and upset, try to find some occupation such as study or some hobby, I know its hard but it is required for your sanity.

If your spouse has any family ties with politicians/Military/police/law enforcement, better dont indicate it on your file, I did that and they sent her file to detailed security check which took 9 months (yes an idiot advised me and I was an even bigger idiot to listen to him.

Old applicants will be more fairly treated because they are not sending new files to CHC-ISB directly, instead those sit in Ottawa for more than a year so unless CHC-ISB clears the backlog from 2010-2011 they wont have the luxury of picking up and finalizing the new applications and dumping the old one's into their BF bin.

One last thing..............DONT TELL YOUR CASE progress to your relatives or friends, if anyone writes a letter or email to CHC-ISB that your marriage is fake, they will set aside your file for years and put you in an interview que, I am not making it up I know an ex-employee of CHC-ISB who worked for immigration unit there for almost a decade, they have an official name of it called "Poison Letter"

kabulijan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mar 2010
Doc's Request.
Jul 2011
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 2010'sep 2011,Dec 2012
Interview........
waived,
Passport Req..
12dec,pp sent To chc 25 dec 2013,pp reached chc 27 dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
5 mar, got pp back 12 mar 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully late march..... Early April....to Toronto....
I went to Peshawer and collected my PP....the visa is issued on 05-mar and is valid till 14/jan-2014 which means they processed my med on 14 jan 2013...i got one more paper with my photo in it...called copr....... anything is missing?

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
suppy said:
ALHUMDULLAH with the grace of god i got my pp today it took 20 days after i sent pp

thank u allah
n yes a big thank you to all for support
thanks
Congratulations
Really happy for you sister

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
I-ask-u-why said:

here is my happy ending

Applied Dec 2010

PPR Feb 2013

Visa Issued March 2013

Tips:

Salam and so happy you's are together.

First of all I really think that you should make this thread as a real important and informative issue as I see where some of us members have almost done some of the things that you mentioned as like send more documents to CHC. I for one was almost one of them had I listened to my husband as he wanted to send more info , but I thank Allah I was able to convince him not to.

Also one thing I did do was call them in Islamabad and asked to speak to someone about an issue with our file and was shocked and amazed that they refuse to identify themselves when you ask them a question like what is your name.

All the things you wrote here are so important maybe you could put it in as a new thread concerning what and what not to do about applying for sponsorship.

I want to thank you for your effort and pray that you and your wife have a long and happy life together to Eternity In Sha Allah and may Allah bless you's In Sha Allah

Micmac101

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Hi everyone
my documents are ready to submit which I ll do on monday inshallah
now my lawyer is asking for following things that makes me more frustrated as it ll took more one week documents are
1.certified copy of id card of wife ( I hav already provide certified copy in english but now she is saying she need in urdu as wel) is it v important?
.2. We hav copies of all education doc and not the orginals if we submit with copies wat the risk?
Plz suggest me wat should I do
reply me soon
prayers

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kabulijan said:
I went to Peshawer and collected my PP....the visa is issued on 05-mar and is valid till 14/jan-2014 which means they processed my med on 14 jan 2013...i got one more paper with my photo in it...called copr....... anything is missing?
yes one very important thing is missing

which you have to buy TICKET :p

Have a nice flight.

kabulijan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mar 2010
Doc's Request.
Jul 2011
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 2010'sep 2011,Dec 2012
Interview........
waived,
Passport Req..
12dec,pp sent To chc 25 dec 2013,pp reached chc 27 dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
5 mar, got pp back 12 mar 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully late march..... Early April....to Toronto....
DON2 said:
yes one very important thing is missing

which you have to buy TICKET :p

Have a nice flight.
well! would be fine if i send a fax to CHC-ISL to buy my tickets too? how long they gonna take to process my request :) :D