check out this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-arriving.asp

It says you must carry COPR

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
help..help..me said:
if I land in Canada without it, Can they not print out from computer at Toronto Airport?
he lost his COPR before traveling, check how he managed to travel.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=769219

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
help..help..me said:
thanks in his case he had copy of COPR I dont have any
I guess you should contact CHC both the ways like I told you and ask your spouse in Canada to contact MP and involve MP in this situation as well.

help..help..me

Mar 3, 2013
DON2 said:
I guess you should contact CHC both the ways like I told you and ask your spouse in Canada to contact MP and involve MP in this situation as well.

as in the link you posted for the guy who lost it. They were able to print it at Airport then do you think I should pursue it. they can ask me as many questions as they want to verify

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
help..help..me said:
as in the link you posted for the guy who lost it. They were able to print it at Airport then do you think I should pursue it. they can ask me as many questions as they want to verify
Ques.1: Will u be able to get the boarding Card at Pakistani Airport without COPR?
Ques.2: Will u be able to go through from Pakistani Immigration without COPR?

I have no answers for above questions these are the first 2 stages which you have to go through in Pakistan.
It is better to get a proper advice on this situation may be a lawyer from Canada or some consultant here can answer.
You may also try send a Personal Message on this forum to PMM he has vast knowledge of immigration matters.

help..help..me

Mar 3, 2013
DON2 said:
Ques.1: Will u be able to get the boarding Card at Pakistani Airport without COPR?
Ques.2: Will u be able to go through from Pakistani Immigration without COPR?

I have no answers for above questions these are the first 2 stages which you have to go through in Pakistan.
It is better to get a proper advice on this situation may be a lawyer from Canada or some consultant here can answer.
You may also try send a Personal Message on this forum to PMM he has vast knowledge of immigration matters.
Thanks, I could not find PPM nick, can you please quote any of his or her postings so I can message him

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
help..help..me said:
Thanks, I could not find PPM nick, can you please quote any of his or her postings so I can message him
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/advise-on-job-category-t136691.0.html;msg2112516#msg2112516

hes the one who replied to the question. PMM

send him a PM with your problem

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
OMG!! CHC ISB called my husband today and he missed their call :(

I got so mad at him!!!! He called them back and the operator said to send a fax or email, what a jerk.

Now, I am extremely stressed!! HELP!

What will happen now ALLAH swt knows..........

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
OMG!! CHC ISB called my husband today and he missed their call :(

I got so mad at him!!!! He called them back and the operator said to send a fax or email, what a jerk.

Now, I am extremely stressed!! HELP!

What will happen now ALLAH swt knows..........
oh that sucks but don't worry they will call back in few days or they may not.

This is bit ridiculous on their part that they are calling people instead they should find out about the medicals themselves.

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
AOA members..little help needed M filling supplementary forms...chc asked me for repcc for 3rd time.twice from my home town this time ...of the city where i ve studied for abt 10 years,well it was total of 7.5 yrs but i mentioned 10yrs....anyways wana ask.during this time i did jobs of duration 1mnth,2mnths n of 5mnths but jobs were in other cities,means it was daily travelling....shud i mention these jobs or not... ? M afraid if thy ask me for repcc from these areas too...m already tired of making repccsssssss...i know where person stays for more den 6mnths ,thy ask pcc of dat area.... But still m confused n afraid ....dnt wana delay my processs more.
N yes one thing.more...i think m in a complicated situ....i ve also done MSc from AIOU islamabad as private student...shud i mention it or not......:-0 :-\ the jobs n MSc were outsde my home town...sooooooo.???help me guys i will dispatch this form tomorrow in sha Allah

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
mahwigul said:
AOA members..little help needed M filling supplementary forms...chc asked me for repcc for 3rd time.twice from my home town this time ...of the city where i ve studied for abt 10 years,well it was total of 7.5 yrs but i mentioned 10yrs....anyways wana ask.during this time i did jobs of duration 1mnth,2mnths n of 5mnths but jobs were in other cities,means it was daily travelling....shud i mention these jobs or not... ? M afraid if thy ask me for repcc from these areas too...m already tired of making repccsssssss...i know where person stays for more den 6mnths ,thy ask pcc of dat area.... But still m confused n afraid ....dnt wana delay my processs more.
N yes one thing.more...i think m in a complicated situ....i ve also done MSc from AIOU islamabad as private student...shud i mention it or not......:-0 :-\ the jobs n MSc were outsde my home town...sooooooo.???help me guys i will dispatch this form tomorrow in sha Allah
Walekum Assalam,

You don't need to give them a PCC for a district/city where you didn't live more than 6 months. Since your city of residence was just one city and you were commuting on a daily basis for those jobs, you only need to provide the PCC for that one city. But if you lived at more than one address in the same city, then you have to check if both of your addresses were in the same disctrict. If its in the same district, then you just need one PCC but if both addresses were in different districts then you have to get PCC for both districts. Hope it helps.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
DON2 said:
oh that sucks but don't worry they will call back in few days or they may not.

This is bit ridiculous on their part that they are calling people instead they should find out about the medicals themselves.
From the past member postings, it is rare that CHC ISB will call back.

I sent an email today, mentioned that they called but we missed their call and to advise what the reason was and/or to call again.

I really pray that they send my husbands passport this week!!!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Jaania said:
From the past member postings, it is rare that CHC ISB will call back.

I sent an email today, mentioned that they called but we missed their call and to advise what the reason was and/or to call again.

I really pray that they send my husbands passport this week!!!
Sis u have waited a very long period of time, i know its hard but try to get it out of ur mind and
let pp come as a surprise, if u keep thinking bout it, it will drive u insane trust me on this.

Make a dua and Everything is in Allah swts hands and May Allah swt help me.
In sha allah Allah swt will answer ur prayers and soon in sha allah pp will come with visa :D

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
R.Mujgani said:
Sis u have waited a very long period of time, i know its hard but try to get it out of ur mind and
let pp come as a surprise, if u keep thinking bout it, it will drive u insane trust me on this.

Make a dua and Everything is in Allah swts hands and May Allah swt help me.
In sha allah Allah swt will answer ur prayers and soon in sha allah pp will come with visa :D
AMEEN SISTER!!! IN SHA ALLAH WE WILL ALL GET OUR PASSPORTS BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH SWT BY THIS WEEK!!

I regret getting upset at my husband this morning, cause he missed CHC ISB's call, it was not worth getting mad at him for their dues!

I just want this nightmare over ASAP for me and for all the members waiting like me, especially all brothers and sisters from 2010.

Zia Bhai, any news??