+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lionheart7 said:
Is there anyone who sent nikkah nama in English only (without sending URDU version) and got their application approved? Is it mandatory to send URDU Nikkah nama?
Sent original engliash Nikkah Nama only and got application approved. Received it back with passport.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shanzay said:
I have a question if anyone can help...In visit visa appliation they ask the client ID what does it mean... do I have to write the Client ID assigned by mississauga office or Islamabad..

Pls reply urgent
You are right Client ID refers to the number assigned by Mississauga office.

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
MrOctober said:
I have been a silent reader of this forum for a while, and must mention that this forum is a bright light for all those have to bear anguish of long waiting times to reunite with their spouse. People like Wes786 deserve a very honorable mention for their insightful guidance to other readers.

Now I just wanted to share a good news: Finally, my wife got her ppr yesterday. The AOR was Sept. 2010, and re-med was was done on Aug. 30, along with re-submission of pcc and other immi forms. The overall process took about 15 months.

One thing I would like to mention is that I was checking my online status about 3 or 4 times a day and my address didn't disappear in about last 4 weeks.
Thank you all for your best wishes, and best of luck with your cases.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Wow man u actually took out some time to compile these thought provoking ways a woman should appreciate her man!! Way to go dude! Jiyo Veeray khush kita ee!

+1 for u
Thanks Veeray! I have added +1 to your profile as-well.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When someone walks out of your life, let them. They are just making more room for someone better to walk in..

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
I need help for a friend of mine...Does anyone remember mareea? She and mahmed's hubby got PPR same day :)
She landed in Toronto on 10th July, and hasnt received her PR card yet...Its been so long, she wanted to know whom she can contact and how can she find out why its taking so long?
Your help would be greatly appreciated...thanks! :)

B

bestplace4u

ayesha_a said:
I need help for a friend of mine...Does anyone remember mareea? She and mahmed's hubby got PPR same day :)
She landed in Toronto on 10th July, and hasnt received her PR card yet...Its been so long, she wanted to know whom she can contact and how can she find out why its taking so long?
CIC Call Centre:
1-888-242-2100 (toll-free)

H

humpakwatan

J_T said:
That's an awesome spreadsheet!!!
Thanks J_T

If anyone who is upkeeping a list would like to be the editor for this spreadsheet and keep updating it for their list then that would be awesome.

I have sorted the list in Green( PPR recieved), Yellow(waiting after Remedical), and white( waiting for remedical).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aip0z-obcBwmdFR4aDBvaUlGVFJjM1QxZTZPNG9mVlE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Iftikhar and Sawera if you would like to be editors PM me your email address and I will send you an invite.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
SHE MUST HAVE GOT IT WITHIN 2 TO 3 WEEKS WHEN SHE LANDED,,,WELL ASK HER TO TAKE HER LANDING PAPER TO SERVICE CANADA THEY MIGHT HELP HER.
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/common/contactus/index.shtml

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Missing You said:
I got this reply Today. My AOR is october. What should they be sending? Please reply?

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. A request letter would be sent out to applicant in coming weeks.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
It means they will send you a request to fill out IMM Forms and Re-PCC. They are in the processing of doing initial review on your file and once the initial review is done they will send out the request letter.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
sawera said:
SHE MUST HAVE GOT IT WITHIN 2 TO 3 WEEKS WHEN SHE LANDED,,,WELL ASK HER TO TAKE HER LANDING PAPER TO SERVICE CANADA THEY MIGHT HELP HER.
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/common/contactus/index.shtml

Haan when they landed they said you'll get it in 6 weeks...its been about 3 months..I'll let her know..Thanks savera! :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maximus391 from Oct 2009 AOR has landed already if you want to update that :)

humpakwatan said:
Thanks J_T

If anyone who is upkeeping a list would like to be the editor for this spreadsheet and keep updating it for their list then that would be awesome.

I have sorted the list in Green( PPR recieved), Yellow(waiting after Remedical), and white( waiting for remedical).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aip0z-obcBwmdFR4aDBvaUlGVFJjM1QxZTZPNG9mVlE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Iftikhar and Sawera if you would like to be editors PM me your email address and I will send you an invite.