April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
saggit19 said:
i appreciate your doing dua for me..and the fact u take time out to check the forum :)

yes, i know that ur husband's coming here reduced so many of your worries mashAllah.. and I know because you were a glowing bride mashAllah ;D

yes we did send an email and they said they received our documents(imm forms, pcc ) on oct 03 :eek: when we sent all of tht on aug 25!!

so basically it took them 1.5 months to put everything on our file.. now I guess they will review our file again..I don't know when.. yes I have also ordered caips and expect to receive them end of this month inshAllah. The thing that is upsetting is that they have not yet sent us our remedical..i don't know why are they holding back on that. :-X
I'm waiting for all my friends to be finished with their process I always check back to see good news from you guys! Always i'm waiting for saggit19 or 16 lol inshAllah soon... they take so long to open the mail it's a terrible system I remember the same thing for us as well. But it looks like next step will be re-med and PPR (hopefully together). If they have your info on file then they usually do the review and then we got PPR soon after that and I am sure inshAllah you should be close to the end now. It's weird seeing as in your caips from last March is said re-med was coming or was that someone else? Anyway keep faith and Allah (swt) will make it happen for you.

And thanks for the compliment ;D it was nice to be a "real" bride lol and actually enjoy the time with my husband. I saved you and your hubby some food i'm waiting for him to come so i can deliver it myself (it's in the freezer so hopefully it hasn't got mold on it :p)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since I have received PPR request and passport is officially in CHC hands now Plus I have ordered CAIPS which are due on OCT 22 instead of SEP 22 (Per 60 days extention letter). Question If passport get stamped with VISA will they still issue me the CAIPS on OCT 22?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Oh okay that's great I'm happy to see that. I'm sorry I get excited at the prospect of a fellow Al-Hudanian lol :)
Don't be sorry sis - that's totally ok!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Since I have received PPR request and passport is officially in CHC hands now Plus I have ordered CAIPS which are due on OCT 22 instead of SEP 22 (Per 60 days extention letter). Question If passport get stamped with VISA will they still issue me the CAIPS on OCT 22?
Yes, they will. Remember there was this visa fraud case where the wife's visa was given to someone else and they have now sued the immigation people, pagalboy I think it was. He apparently found out about his wives visa by looking at the CAIPS notes. Point is, yes they will issue your CAIPs :)

Phew! Became-a-loner was right, I missed my calling as a spy ;D

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mahmed17 said:
I'm waiting for all my friends to be finished with their process I always check back to see good news from you guys! Always i'm waiting for saggit19 or 16 lol inshAllah soon... they take so long to open the mail it's a terrible system I remember the same thing for us as well. But it looks like next step will be re-med and PPR (hopefully together). If they have your info on file then they usually do the review and then we got PPR soon after that and I am sure inshAllah you should be close to the end now. It's weird seeing as in your caips from last March is said re-med was coming or was that someone else? Anyway keep faith and Allah (swt) will make it happen for you.

And thanks for the compliment ;D it was nice to be a "real" bride lol and actually enjoy the time with my husband. I saved you and your hubby some food i'm waiting for him to come so i can deliver it myself (it's in the freezer so hopefully it hasn't got mold on it :p)
yes tht was us ..but I guess tht was not our time to receive re-med..and we will receive it inshAllah when Allah wants us to :) inshALLAH !!

lol yeah if my hubby is by my side..i wouldn't mind eating the mold covered shadi ka khana..cuz if I get sick, he'll b there to take care of me :p :p

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
yes bro they will..i know cheers got his caips afterwards..as he had ordered them the exact same day when he got his ppr..hope this helps :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
yes bro they will..i know cheers got his caips afterwards..as he had ordered them the exact same day when he got his ppr..hope this helps :)
Thx sister, yes it is clear now to me. I still have the old caips I will compare with the new one to see how they wrote the story of objection relationship to gennuine relationship ;)

By the way sister where is your hubby saggit16 and all his companions (Raymasood,Tuco) I know one of their buddy Maximus is landed already. Koi pabandi laga di ap ne ke kisi se milna jolna nahi.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thx sister, yes it is clear now to me. I still have the old caips I will compare with the new one to see how they wrote the story of objection relationship to gennuine relationship ;)

By the way sister where is your hubby saggit16 and all his companions (Raymasood,Tuco) I know one of their buddy Maximus is landed already. Koi pabandi laga di ap ne ke kisi se milna jolna nahi.
yes we would also like to listen to your story and your kahani ka twist :)

my hubby is quite sad these days..thts y he doesnt come online..so I have taken over tht responsibility :p

lol meine koi pabandi nai lagayi ..cuz he is meeting guys..han larkiyon se milne per full pabandi hai :p

i guess they r all busy n tired of looking at each other's sad faces :p
so is ur wife busy shopping right now?? the weather is quite nice these days lets hope it stays the same when she comes here inshALLAH :)

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
+1 to saggit 19 who has been very kind in emotional and stressful periods

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
became-a-loner said:
thora dant ker bulayain ............. shayad aa jayee
nai dantna kia hai abto full time tarlay he kr ri ho ......... :( :'(

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mariah said:
+1 to saggit 19 who has been very kind in emotional and stressful periods
hey how r u sis??? any news ..good news ??

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I could be wrong but I was thinking it oposit way that shadi ke baad liscense mil jata tu larki se baat kar lo ke ye tu shadi shoda hy. Before marriage it make situation more complicated. ??? Hehe Just teasing. I know your point sister and fully understand and respect it.

Why hubby is sad must be because of CHC. Ub kya kar sakte hy sister CHC ka ilaaj.
hmm..ab yeh tou bhabhi ayegee tab aapko pata chale ga k woh kaunsa license deitee hain..
chc ka koi illaj nai kersakte i guess. bas filhal tou apna hee illaj kerrahe hain..apne aap ko patience sikha rahe hain ..aur himmat dila rahe hain

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
hmm..ab yeh tou bhabhi ayegee tab aapko pata chale ga k woh kaunsa license deitee hain..
chc ka koi illaj nai kersakte i guess. bas filhal tou apna hee illaj kerrahe hain..apne aap ko patience sikha rahe hain ..aur himmat dila rahe hain
Oh I see. Chale sister srif teas he kr raha tha but remove kr di post kahi phr na forum pr debate shoro ho jaye iss topic pr. Meri tu pehle he itni hoi hy - ratings. NO 1 from bottom :) Chale koi baat nahi itni negitive ke liye be tu mehnut ki tu mile hy werna free kon deta aj kal koi cheez

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
Yes, they will. Remember there was this visa fraud case where the wife's visa was given to someone else and they have now sued the immigation people, pagalboy I think it was. He apparently found out about his wives visa by looking at the CAIPS notes. Point is, yes they will issue your CAIPs :)

Phew! Became-a-loner was right, I missed my calling as a spy ;D

you probably have far better memory than that guy what was his name ..... ohh yeah became or loner or something like this ......:)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Oh I see. Chale sister srif teas he kr raha tha but remove kr di post kahi phr na forum pr debate shoro ho jaye iss topic pr. Meri tu pehle he itni hoi hy - ratings. NO 1 from bottom :) Chale koi baat nahi itni negitive ke liye be tu mehnut ki tu mile hy werna free kon deta aj kal koi cheez
lol i totally understand ur kidding..n i was kidding too.. :D

think positive at least ur no 1 in something ;D