sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
bestplace4u said:
lol jis din bhi ainy aake koi news maangti hai us din koi na koi mar jata hai :D
hahhhhahahahahhahahahhahahhaha lolzzzzzzzzzz

jewel1985

Jul 28, 2010
As salam o alaikum to all bros./sis's.
I came back to this forum after a long time. I would like someone to advice me on my case. My case processing started in ISL. on july14, 2010. I haven't received anything since then. All my enquiries through email says " in queue for initial review by imm. officer". Now they don't even reply to any email. I have applied for CAIPS two weeks ago. ECASE says " IN PROCESS". I have seen most of the people here with same time line as mine have received either visa or remedical. Anyone please suggest what else should i do as i am very concern about this now..
Thanks a lot

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jewel1985 said:
As salam o alaikum to all bros./sis's.
I came back to this forum after a long time. I would like someone to advice me on my case. My case processing started in ISL. on july14, 2010. I haven't received anything since then. All my enquiries through email says " in queue for initial review by imm. officer". Now they don't even reply to any email. I have applied for CAIPS two weeks ago. ECASE says " IN PROCESS". I have seen most of the people here with same time line as mine have received either visa or remedical. Anyone please suggest what else should i do as i am very concern about this now..
Thanks a lot
It is kind of strange that you did not receive anything at all ........ make sure your address is correct and see if your MP can send an inquiry ........ to which they may respond ........ otherwise CAIPS may give you a better picture

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
agree:)

ayesha_a said:
Haan, I agree with you. The monther always needs to be around and give attention to kids more than the father does...One can always do a part time job (freelance writer, designer, etc) or can give up work when kids are growingup and then can continue. Basically, my point was that the wife doesnt need to be the breadwinner of the family, its the guys job, but if she feels like working then why not...Its not a duty, nor a necessity if there is no financial need...
For e.g, my mum is a teacher. She stopped working when I was growing up and then once my younger sister started going to school she rejoined- infact, she used to teach in the same school as us, so we used to come and go together. She does it for fun, and even though shes dead tired by the end of the day, she really enjoys it as there is something to look forward to...:)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
simba said:
yaar i think for u all gals in canada its not very difficult living without hubbys. no offense but serioulsy for the gals waiting here in pakiland is more tough cause ppl screw us with questions each day.. when will u go. why is it taking this long etc etc. shadi ko du saal honay walay hain abi thak nai gayee etc.for u guys ppl understand the immigration process pretty well.they will im sure not ask lame questions ..

but i wish u alll the very best sis
Salam sis,

Allhumdulillah my husband received his visa and has been with me for the past 3 months. The entire process took 23 months. So for me (I was in Canada during the process) seeing a comment like yours is actually quite upsetting because no one can understand the pain one individual feels in comparison to another. Your comment above that us girls in Canada it isn't as difficult for us- that's a very subjective thing for you to have said because you are not in Canada and you are assuming that we don't have it tough here. During those 23 months so many relatives here in Canada were always asking me why is it taking so long blah blah I had to endure that while I was working because I had no husband to suppourt me in Canada either so in a sense it was like being alone without having any support system. Whereas in Pakistan at least you are living with some form of family and you are not alone by yourself having to take care of your bills and going to school and then on top of that hearing other people talk trash about why your husband isn't here. Just like you and my husband there are other Pakistani's who live in Canada and by moving country doesn't mean those people change- they are here in Canada those people you are talking about who will always bother you and they can make you feel isolated even more because a lot of girls here are without families and trying to make a living by themselves.

My main point to you is that don't make this about "it's not hard for so and so but we have it worse here..." because this is an upsetting statement and I usually don't post anymore but I thought I should seeing as you could hurt many other people with this as well. Instead of saying those things focus on supporting each other. You don't know what situation Canadian girls are in because everyone's situation is different and can't be compared to anyone else. Do dua for yourself and your brothers and sisters and keep bad statements off of the forum. I am sure your intention wasn't to hurt anyone but we should be careful of what we say especially when we don't know other peoples situations.

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
alpha1980 said:
Gerry's FedEx regional office
Block A2, Lahore, Pakistan
+92 1118 11111
dear alpha

i was reading ur timeline n saw it has been 4 months since u did remed .. ur ppr is still not here. can i please ask if u hae travel history? please dont mind tell me if u have lived on many addresses?? actually im trying to guess why is taking long? what is included in background check? that is believe is the last step after remed??? please comment ppl

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
mahmed17 said:
Salam sis,

Allhumdulillah my husband received his visa and has been with me for the past 3 months. The entire process took 23 months. So for me (I was in Canada during the process) seeing a comment like yours is actually quite upsetting because no one can understand the pain one individual feels in comparison to another. Your comment above that us girls in Canada it isn't as difficult for us- that's a very subjective thing for you to have said because you are not in Canada and you are assuming that we don't have it tough here. During those 23 months so many relatives here in Canada were always asking me why is it taking so long blah blah I had to endure that while I was working because I had no husband to suppourt me in Canada either so in a sense it was like being alone without having any support system. Whereas in Pakistan at least you are living with some form of family and you are not alone by yourself having to take care of your bills and going to school and then on top of that hearing other people talk trash about why your husband isn't here. Just like you and my husband there are other Pakistani's who live in Canada and by moving country doesn't mean those people change- they are here in Canada those people you are talking about who will always bother you and they can make you feel isolated even more because a lot of girls here are without families and trying to make a living by themselves.

My main point to you is that don't make this about "it's not hard for so and so but we have it worse here..." because this is an upsetting statement and I usually don't post anymore but I thought I should seeing as you could hurt many other people with this as well. Instead of saying those things focus on supporting each other. You don't know what situation Canadian girls are in because everyone's situation is different and can't be compared to anyone else. Do dua for yourself and your brothers and sisters and keep bad statements off of the forum. I am sure your intention wasn't to hurt anyone but we should be careful of what we say especially when we don't know other peoples situations.
[/quote

i dont have time for this crap dude. my comment was only directed to ayesha a and thats all. i have zero time to build it into one nasty arguement.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
hello friends, Ok so the package was received by NASIR on thursday, when do you think i should email CHC-ISL that i have sent them the docs ? should i email in a day or two ? cuz my deadline to submit docs is 15th October

please advise..

Thanks

A

alpha1980

simba said:
dear alpha

i was reading ur timeline n saw it has been 4 months since u did remed .. ur ppr is still not here. can i please ask if u hae travel history? please dont mind tell me if u have lived on many addresses?? actually im trying to guess why is taking long? what is included in background check? that is believe is the last step after remed??? please comment ppl
I had a lot of travel history visit about 9-10 countries even i had multiple 5 years us visa still valid in my passport. I stayed in 1 address in Pakistan . I have no idea how long it will take more for my background checks.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
simba said:
i dont have time for this crap dude. my comment was only directed to ayesha a and thats all. i have zero time to build it into one nasty arguement.
Just one thing: I am not arguing with you just thought I should let you know to be careful in how you say things. Anyway if you thought I'm arguing I'm sorry and I've never had an argument on this forum and i'm not about to now so sorry for that misunderstanding. May Allah guide you in the rest of your process. All the best.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
muzmil said:
hello friends, Ok so the package was received by NASIR on thursday, when do you think i should email CHC-ISL that i have sent them the docs ? should i email in a day or two ? cuz my deadline to submit docs is 15th October

please advise..

Thanks
You could email them that you have sent the documents but you really don't need to. It takes them 1 month or 1.5 month to actually open up received mail so they give you a deadline but they won't actually open mail until later. ;D Hope that helps.

A

alpha1980

muzmil said:

please advise..

Thanks
U dont have to worried since Nasir received your package u r good to go. Please keep your tcs tracking #. Its know there responsibilty when ever the open your package u made on time so u r in good shape