+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

viki123

Oct 8, 2011
salam everyone,

m really worried, i emailed chc islamabad last week about my case and they replied me on saturday as followings

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. A request eltter was sent out to applicant on 15 June 2011 and we still await response to our request letter.

i mailed them back that i didn't recieved any letter in June last letter i recieved was Re medical call on 05 July 2011, pls send me electronic copy of mentioned letter and email me consignee note or any letter reference number in the future, so that i ll be able to track and trace it...

Now usually they send re pcc and imm forms or any other docs they required before remedical and on this letter they give u deadline on which or before u have to submit docs to chc islamabad. will it effect on my case as letter was issued in June 15 2011 and what is the quickest way to approach chc islamabad because on email they took almost a week should i personally go there by making an appointment or fax them? any body any help?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
viki123 said:
salam everyone,

m really worried, i emailed chc islamabad last week about my case and they replied me on saturday as followings

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. A request eltter was sent out to applicant on 15 June 2011 and we still await response to our request letter.

i mailed them back that i didn't recieved any letter in June last letter i recieved was Re medical call on 05 July 2011, pls send me electronic copy of mentioned letter and email me consignee note or any letter reference number in the future, so that i ll be able to track and trace it...

Now usually they send re pcc and imm forms or any other docs they required before remedical and on this letter they give u deadline on which or before u have to submit docs to chc islamabad. will it effect on my case as letter was issued in June 15 2011 and what is the quickest way to approach chc islamabad because on email they took almost a week should i personally go there by making an appointment or fax them? any body any help?
Salam,

I have heard of this happening many times with people, once they realize you didn't receive the letter it won't negatively impact your case inshAllah. Since you have already emailed them fax them too and they should respond to one of your requests. InshAllah it will be ok once they see it wasn't your fault. Best wishes.

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
mahmed17 said:
Just one thing: I am not arguing with you just thought I should let you know to be careful in how you say things. Anyway if you thought I'm arguing I'm sorry and I've never had an argument on this forum and i'm not about to now so sorry for that misunderstanding. May Allah guide you in the rest of your process. All the best.
its all good u are like a sis.

u are only in better shape cause u are not facing this torture anymore all the best
xx

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
fahadkn said:
Hey congratulations to u and ur wife. I am quite worried i must say. I sent my pport to the embassy on 26th sept 2011 and since then it has been 15 days but niether has my online status dissapeared or changed and niether hav i gotten my pport back. what should i do, i know i can only wait but im getting quite worried now cuz alot of ppl gort thier pports back with visa withion 15 days. When did u send ur pport? Please let me know
Thanks Fahad. Mine was Remed+PPR and my wife sent her passport on 1st sep 2011 and she got it back on 5th October. Regarding online status, it till shows in process for her even after 7 days of her visa. Dont worry, you will get it back in coming week Inshallah! All the best!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
July-2010 said:
Thanks Fahad. Mine was Remed+PPR and my wife sent her passport on 1st sep 2011 and she got it back on 5th October. Regarding online status, it till shows in process for her even after 7 days of her visa. Dont worry, you will get it back in coming week Inshallah! All the best!
Hey congrats on the visa. Here's wishing everyone a speedy visa processing too! Ameen :)

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
shamsia said:
Hey congrats on the visa. Here's wishing everyone a speedy visa processing too! Ameen :)
Thankyou Shamsia. Appreciate that!
Wish you and all other forum friends get their visas soon. Aameen!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
July-2010 said:
Thankyou Shamsia. Appreciate that!
Wish you and all other forum friends get their visas soon. Aameen!
Inshallah! Thank you :)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very informative and excellent series of lectures by Dr.Farhat Hashmi:
http://wp.farhathashmi.com/?page_id=1335

And this link is specifically about marriages:
http://www.farhathashmi.com/dn/Marriage.aspx

May Allah bless you all!

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Ranjah said:
Very informative and excellent series of lectures by Dr.Farhat Hashmi:
http://wp.farhathashmi.com/?page_id=1335

And this link is specifically about marriages:
http://www.farhathashmi.com/dn/Marriage.aspx

May Allah bless you all!
;D Are you secretly an Al Huda student or something?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mahmed17 said:
Salam sis,

Allhumdulillah my husband received his visa and has been with me for the past 3 months. The entire process took 23 months. So for me (I was in Canada during the process) seeing a comment like yours is actually quite upsetting because no one can understand the pain one individual feels in comparison to another. Your comment above that us girls in Canada it isn't as difficult for us- that's a very subjective thing for you to have said because you are not in Canada and you are assuming that we don't have it tough here. During those 23 months so many relatives here in Canada were always asking me why is it taking so long blah blah I had to endure that while I was working because I had no husband to suppourt me in Canada either so in a sense it was like being alone without having any support system. Whereas in Pakistan at least you are living with some form of family and you are not alone by yourself having to take care of your bills and going to school and then on top of that hearing other people talk trash about why your husband isn't here. Just like you and my husband there are other Pakistani's who live in Canada and by moving country doesn't mean those people change- they are here in Canada those people you are talking about who will always bother you and they can make you feel isolated even more because a lot of girls here are without families and trying to make a living by themselves.

My main point to you is that don't make this about "it's not hard for so and so but we have it worse here..." because this is an upsetting statement and I usually don't post anymore but I thought I should seeing as you could hurt many other people with this as well. Instead of saying those things focus on supporting each other. You don't know what situation Canadian girls are in because everyone's situation is different and can't be compared to anyone else. Do dua for yourself and your brothers and sisters and keep bad statements off of the forum. I am sure your intention wasn't to hurt anyone but we should be careful of what we say especially when we don't know other peoples situations.
plus 1 for you mahmed.. tht was exactly what I had tried to write as well..we don't know what problems others face and instead of thinking about our problems..we should try and pray to Allah to ease everyone's pains and sorrows..

i know i feel very hurt when people, relatives etc in pakistan, think that we girls who live in canada don't have any problems and our life ain't tht hard

:'( :'( :'(

I have lived in pakistan for a long time and ever since I came to Canada, I have realized how hard life is here.

I just pray that may Allah ease everyone's sorrows...Ameen

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
simba said:
its all good u are like a sis.

u are only in better shape cause u are not facing this torture anymore all the best
xx
inshAllah you will be over it soon too judging by your timeline. :)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
;D Are you secretly an Al Huda student or something?
nope; I am not - Just try to stay in-touch (as much as I can) with good schools/Aalims :)!

JazakAllah Khair sis!

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
saggit19 said:
plus 1 for you mahmed.. tht was exactly what I had tried to write as well..we don't know what problems others face and instead of thinking about our problems..we should try and pray to Allah to ease everyone's pains and sorrows..

i know i feel very hurt when people, relatives etc in pakistan, think that we girls who live in canada don't have any problems and our life ain't tht hard

:'( :'( :'(

I have lived in pakistan for a long time and ever since I came to Canada, I have realized how hard life is here.

I just pray that may Allah ease everyone's sorrows...Ameen
Hey sis! Hope you are doing good inshAllah you hear good news too i'm always doing dua for you and I know Allah (swt) has that special moment coming up for you soon INSHALLAH.

As for that discussion I know how you feel it does make you feel sad and upset but like I tried to mention no one can understand how you feel until they are in your situation. It's easy to judge someone but very hard to know the truth of how that person is coping. I for one can say that now my husband is here I am relieved of many tensions which I had when he wasn't here but someone who hasn't lived in our society before may not understand that without actually coming here and living alone without any help. I hope Allah will guide us as Muslims to not be judgmental and put others down when they are already in a horrible situation and instead encourage each other and be each other's support system.

Anyway like I said I'm doing dua you get good news soon INSHALLAH. Your happiness is now long overdue- did you order caips again or email to find out what the delay is all about?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Ranjah said:
nope; I am not - Just try to stay in-touch (as much as I can) with good schools/Aalims :)!

JazakAllah Khair sis!
Oh okay that's great I'm happy to see that. I'm sorry I get excited at the prospect of a fellow Al-Hudanian lol :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mahmed17 said:
Hey sis! Hope you are doing good inshAllah you hear good news too i'm always doing dua for you and I know Allah (swt) has that special moment coming up for you soon INSHALLAH.

As for that discussion I know how you feel it does make you feel sad and upset but like I tried to mention no one can understand how you feel until they are in your situation. It's easy to judge someone but very hard to know the truth of how that person is coping. I for one can say that now my husband is here I am relieved of many tensions which I had when he wasn't here but someone who hasn't lived in our society before may not understand that without actually coming here and living alone without any help. I hope Allah will guide us as Muslims to not be judgmental and put others down when they are already in a horrible situation and instead encourage each other and be each other's support system.

Anyway like I said I'm doing dua you get good news soon INSHALLAH. Your happiness is now long overdue- did you order caips again or email to find out what the delay is all about?
i appreciate your doing dua for me..and the fact u take time out to check the forum :)

yes, i know that ur husband's coming here reduced so many of your worries mashAllah.. and I know because you were a glowing bride mashAllah ;D

yes we did send an email and they said they received our documents(imm forms, pcc ) on oct 03 :eek: when we sent all of tht on aug 25!!

so basically it took them 1.5 months to put everything on our file.. now I guess they will review our file again..I don't know when.. yes I have also ordered caips and expect to receive them end of this month inshAllah. The thing that is upsetting is that they have not yet sent us our remedical..i don't know why are they holding back on that. :-X