+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
That is awesome news bro! I told you, that your interview will be waived and she will receive her PPR :D I am so happy for you guys Congratulations! Now get everything done quickly so bhabhi jee can come aand join you :)

Best bhai is next....

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Alhum do Lillah, It give me the owner with pleasure to say that my wife got a call from CHC-I at 9:30 PK time to advised her they are sending PPR letter today with TCS and she needs to send the passport along with ticket reservation as soon as possible because medical is expiring on Oct 30,2011 and she must leave PK before that (Masha Allah La Kuwa Ta Illah Billah) We were chating online and she said 1 mint plz I got a call.

Now this ecase address does make logic (Aug29 to Sep 22 address disappeared - email response File is with immigration officer for review)
From Sep 27 to Sep 30 disappeared - email response file is with decision making officer. Also CAIPS were due on Sep 22 but received a letter on Sep 26th saying that consultation required with department before releasing CAIPS thus required 60 days.

Below is my timeline:
File to CPC-M : DEC 7,2009
CHC AOR & ECASE: JAN 25,2010
Remedical & Rukhsati Objection:OCT 21,2010
RePCC: OCT 29,2010
From JAN 5 2011 TO AUG 2,2011 - every email response said file is in interview Q
CHC Received Rukhsati proof : AUG 17,2011
CHC call about PPR: OCT 5,2011

At last party to all of you my forum friends with the names from A to Z who are always stand by there for friendly support and encourging words, Had you friends not motivate me, this process could have been far difficult for me. I personally thanks to every one and do wish and pray that Allah subhna Tallah may give the same happiness to all of you. :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
There is no reason mentioned in the Caips :( , PSDEC passed, brief history, then it says file placed for interview queue.
they never put the real story in CAPIS notes ...... they keep that document on papers only so unless you request paper copy of the file you may not know whats going on there ....... and even then we dont know if they will hold back the paper on which they put notes ..... but I am pretty sure that they just want to meet up with you due to your extensive travel history

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
WAITNG FOR REMEDICAL & PPR LIST : ( AUGEST N EARLIER)

saggit19.........................AOR( MARCH 2010){H}
LONLY WIDOUT HUBBY.......aor( aug 23).......{W}
fazaidi.............................aor(aug 23).....{W}
tweety44 {W}........................aor( aug 24)......REMEDICAL + PPR ( 4 TH OCT)
andeera1........................aor (aug 26)........{H}
Ella Habibi......................aor (aug 19).......{H}
Still_Not_Getting_Any.......aor ( aug )........
hkbangash......................AOR (AUG 20)...........

CHALO ek tu yaad aya CHC KO LOLZZZZZZZZ............

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
they never put the real story in CAPIS notes ...... they keep that document on papers only so unless you request paper copy of the file you may not know whats going on there ....... and even then we dont know if they will hold back the paper on which they put notes ..... but I am pretty sure that they just want to meet up with you due to your extensive travel history
Thats what I am assuming too, Caips are also useless lately and it seems like its another money making scheme for them...

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Yes me too, I heard the same,
plz anyone knows, can you provide us with a number to call CHC from pakistan and findout what is going on.
I will tell my hubby to call from pakistan and get some info,

thanks

amnafahad4life said:
hey guys i have a question is there any way u can call CHC???.. cuz i have heard from a relative of mine.. she told me that she calls CHC n they tell her the status of the case n apparently watever she told me comes up to be true.. n today she landed in canada...
i always thought that there is no number where u can actually call n check ur status or ask them wats going on with ur case..
so just in case any of u guys r aware of such thing???

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Alhum do Lillah, It give me the owner with pleasure to say that my wife got a call from CHC-I at 9:30 PK time to advised her they are sending PPR letter today with TCS and she needs to send the passport along with ticket reservation as soon as possible because medical is expiring on Oct 30,2011 and she must leave PK before that (Masha Allah La Kuwa Ta Illah Billah) We were chating online and she said 1 mint plz I got a call.

Now this ecase address does make logic (Aug29 to Sep 22 address disappeared - email response File is with immigration officer for review)
From Sep 27 to Sep 30 disappeared - email response file is with decision making officer. Also CAIPS were due on Sep 22 but received a letter on Sep 26th saying that consultation required with department before releasing CAIPS thus required 60 days.

Below is my timeline:
From JAN 5 2011 TO AUG 2,2011 - every email response said file is in interview Q

At last party to all of you my forum friends with the names from A to Z who are always stand by there for friendly support and encourging words, Had you friends not motivate me, this process could have been far difficult for me. I personally thanks to every one and do wish and pray that Allah subhna Tallah may give the same happiness to all of you. :)

that is the news of the month!! i told u bro.. that ur close to the finish line..n u thought it was not possible..but when Allah (swt) wants everything is possible..wow!! soooo happy for you ..now ur turn to pray for us :p :p

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
That is awesome news bro! I told you, that your interview will be waived and she will receive her PPR :D I am so happy for you guys Congratulations! Now get everything done quickly so bhabhi jee can come aand join you :)

Best bhai is next....
bhai wat about us :( :( :'( :'(

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
bestplace4u said:
mai kiya karoon? sirf wait? :(
:'( :'( :'(
same here..u pray for us and i'll pray for u :)

A

alpha1980

ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Below is my timeline:

Happy news of the Month..................................... Congratts 1 2 ka 4............

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:

Best bhai is next....
Allah aapki zaban mubarak kare.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Wes bhai plz check you inbox, i just sent you a PM
wes786 said:
Thats what I am assuming too, Caips are also useless lately and it seems like its another money making scheme for them...

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
That is why I call them stupid honkyz

A

alpha1980

zabi said:
Salam Forum:
I have good news to share with you guys, that my wife got her passport back today with Canadian Visa stamped. I am very very excited and thanking Allah. May wife already booked ticket through PIA and landing Toronto on October 14th Inshallah. I hope everyone in this forum get togather with their beloved ones soon and safe Inshallah. Please pray for us that she lands safely....

My time line is...
May 13 2010: Applied to CPC Mississauga
July 21 2010: File transfered to CHC Islamabad.
September 15 2010: Reqested more pic+documents.
June 01 2011: Re-PCC+imm
June 28 2011: Remedical Done
September 24 2011: PPR
September 26 2011: PP sent to CHC by TCS.
September 27 2011: PP received to Nasir.
October 4 2011: PP came back with visa stamped.

FYI: My e-case still shows as "In process". By the way my address was disappeared for 4 days from sep 27 to 30 and came back again, still there.
congrattsssssssss abiiiiiiii