+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Alhum do Lillah, It give me the owner with pleasure to say that my wife got a call from CHC-I at 9:30 PK time to advised her they are sending PPR letter today with TCS and she needs to send the passport along with ticket reservation as soon as possible because medical is expiring on Oct 30,2011 and she must leave PK before that (Masha Allah La Kuwa Ta Illah Billah) We were chating online and she said 1 mint plz I got a call.

Now this ecase address does make logic (Aug29 to Sep 22 address disappeared - email response File is with immigration officer for review)
From Sep 27 to Sep 30 disappeared - email response file is with decision making officer. Also CAIPS were due on Sep 22 but received a letter on Sep 26th saying that consultation required with department before releasing CAIPS thus required 60 days.

Below is my timeline:
File to CPC-M : DEC 7,2009
CHC AOR & ECASE: JAN 25,2010
Remedical & Rukhsati Objection:OCT 21,2010
RePCC: OCT 29,2010
From JAN 5 2011 TO AUG 2,2011 - every email response said file is in interview Q
CHC Received Rukhsati proof : AUG 17,2011
CHC call about PPR: OCT 5,2011

At last party to all of you my forum friends with the name from A to Z who are always stand by there for friendly support and encourging words, Had you friends not motivate me, this process could have been far difficult for me. I personally thanks to every one and do wish and pray that Allah subhna Tallah may give the same happiness to all of you. :)
Congratulations.............

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Alhum do Lillah, It give me the owner with pleasure to say that my wife got a call from CHC-I at 9:30 PK time to advised her they are sending PPR letter today with TCS and she needs to send the passport along with ticket reservation as soon as possible because medical is expiring on Oct 30,2011 and she must leave PK before that (Masha Allah La Kuwa Ta Illah Billah) We were chating online and she said 1 mint plz I got a call.

Now this ecase address does make logic (Aug29 to Sep 22 address disappeared - email response File is with immigration officer for review)
From Sep 27 to Sep 30 disappeared - email response file is with decision making officer. Also CAIPS were due on Sep 22 but received a letter on Sep 26th saying that consultation required with department before releasing CAIPS thus required 60 days.

Below is my timeline:
CHC AOR &ECASE: JAN 25,2010
From JAN 5 2011 TO AUG 2,2011 - every email response said file is in interview Q

At last party to all of you my forum friends with the name from A to Z who are always stand by there for friendly support and encourging words, Had you friends not motivate me, this process could have been far difficult for me. I personally thanks to every one and do wish and pray that Allah subhna Tallah may give the same happiness to all of you. :)
wowowowowowowo !!!! MANNNNNN i am soo happpy for you !!!! Congrats :) finally its over for you !!! man please do remember all of us in your prayers.... i dnt know how long more it gonna take for us :(

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Danny4450 said:
TCS should be okay. I sent my documents using TCS and they were delivered the next day.
plz help me with sumtin. the letter i rwecieved from chc said tht u have to prepay courier. i senrt it through tcs and they said they dont provide prepaid envelopes and that il have to pay once its delivered back to my adress for the return. How did u do it? plz tell me

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
congrats !! I think you owe a dinner to all of the members in this forum.. we have been praying hard for you .. lol

ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Below is my timeline:

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
mahmed17 said:
Assalamu Alaykum everyone, hope everyone is well.

Just wanted to say a huge congratulations to my friend Tor-wi mashAllah this is great news!!!!!! InshAllah hope your hubby will be with you very soon.

Also congrats to everyone else who got PPR and Visas.

;D
plz help me with sumtin. the letter i rwecieved from chc said tht u have to prepay courier. i senrt it through tcs and they said they dont provide prepaid envelopes and that il have to pay once its delivered back to my adress for the return. How did u do it? plz tell me

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Below is my timeline:

At last party to all of you my forum friends with the names from A to Z who are always stand by there for friendly support and encourging words, Had you friends not motivate me, this process could have been far difficult for me. I personally thanks to every one and do wish and pray that Allah subhna Tallah may give the same happiness to all of you. :)
waooooooooooooooooooooooo congratulations a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Below is my timeline:

At last party to all of you my forum friends with the names from A to Z who are always stand by there for friendly support and encourging words, Had you friends not motivate me, this process could have been far difficult for me. I personally thanks to every one and do wish and pray that Allah subhna Tallah may give the same happiness to all of you. :)
Congratulations one 2 ka 4 :) After all the trouble you went through, Im happy you got these good news :) :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Congrats and Happy Togetherness

Shak-Ams said:
Assalam o alaikum....i have a good news to share with all of u..

Today i hav recieved my PPR...thanks to Allah! :)

my time line is:
Aug 2010 AOR
30 Aug Done re-med
Oct 4 PPR

i have a question if any one can help!!
ppr says :You must ensure that you have PREPAID the courier for the return of your documents.
can any1 tell me should i have to pay some amount while sending my passport...or what??
thanks in advance!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
That's the news bro!
Congratulations and Happy Togetherness
I must say MashaALLAH you are very lucky. Really happy for ya just remember in prays

ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Below is my timeline:

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thats really bad. I pray that ur hubby get PP back with visa very soon.
Of course they are delaying and the reason I suspect is
- "Re-PCC" you sent without any request letter in July
=> Because of that they might have put your file in a new Queue with later BFD and when your file was reviewed they knew that you are blessed with a baby so they asked for birth-certificate and allotted another later BFD. Now once your BFD comes you would get PP stamped with visa but don't send them anything or information voluntarily.
Actually when you got PPR you file was at stage where relationship, security and everything was complete till date and then you informed them of your 1st child and sent rePCC that delayed you file unexpectedly.
So, after being victim I have come to the conclusion that one should not send anything voluntarily after file's initial review is done until unless they request for it.

mariah said:
ok ppl

finally i have decided to post here to get some suggestionss,

sponsored hubby from pak
applied june 2009
aor aug 2009
re pcc april2010
initial review sept 2010
imm forms + supplementary forms feb 2011
remed + ppr may 2011
re pcc request ( got to know from mp....no official letter....re pcc sent july 2011)
my first baby born in canada aug 2011
request for birth certificate sept 2011 (through email) BIrth certificate sent sept 2011 first week.
now again waiting
been 4+mmonths since sent my hubbys pp

any comments /suggestions as y is it taking so long for them to stamp my hubbys pp?
and why they r doing this?
been in contact with mp....she is helping but when she contacts embassy she gets to everything is complete and there is no hold on file and its just matter of days....this is reply i m getiing since july 2011

what should i do now? is it ok for them to keep the pp for so many months? should i contact any lawyer...?
my hubby has a very straight frwd case.....no visits anywhere ...always lived at one plce...
plz suggest

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Below is my timeline:

WOW CONGRATZ ALOT U MUST BE REALLLLY EXCITED AND SHOULD BE .....MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU WITH LOT MORE HAPPINESS..SO WHEN SHE COMIN TO CANADA :):)

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:
WELL MY HUBBY PAID THE TCS WHEN THEY DELIVERED BACK HIS PP AND EVERYTHING ELSE

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Below is my timeline:

congrats bro for the ppr.... finally the wait is over...may u guys have blessed n a happy life always together.. n pray for us as well..

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
hey guys i have a question is there any way u can call CHC???.. cuz i have heard from a relative of mine.. she told me that she calls CHC n they tell her the status of the case n apparently watever she told me comes up to be true.. n today she landed in canada...
i always thought that there is no number where u can actually call n check ur status or ask them wats going on with ur case..
so just in case any of u guys r aware of such thing???

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
zabi said:
Salam Forum:
I have good news to share with you guys, that my wife got her passport back today with Canadian Visa stamped. I am very very excited and thanking Allah. May wife already booked ticket through PIA and landing Toronto on October 14th Inshallah. I hope everyone in this forum get togather with their beloved ones soon and safe Inshallah. Please pray for us that she lands safely....

My time line is...
May 13 2010: Applied to CPC Mississauga
July 21 2010: File transfered to CHC Islamabad.
September 15 2010: Reqested more pic+documents.
June 01 2011: Re-PCC+imm
June 28 2011: Remedical Done
September 24 2011: PPR
September 26 2011: PP sent to CHC by TCS.
September 27 2011: PP received to Nasir.
October 4 2011: PP came back with visa stamped.

FYI: My e-case still shows as "In process". By the way my address was disappeared for 4 days from sep 27 to 30 and came back again, still there.
CONGRATSSSS
May you both have a happy life together(ameen) :)
Do remember all of us in your prayers too.