+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
whywait:( said:
Yes dil se nikli hai and it's right on topic!! my words will make sense to you when both of you are together and few months have passed:)
My wife is only been here for a week and a half an I know exactly what your are talking about...

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
very nice poem:)
became-a-loner said:
I agree to the extent that we should keep our expectations from spouses "realistic" there is no rosy garden with butterflies to catch, as poet said

Tu ger meri ho bhi jaye
dunya keh ghum yon hi rahain gey
:):):)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thanks very much sister, I will respond to all wishing posts later on but thought your should be responded rightaway since you have the guess power on finishline :) Saggit19 sister now I am also done with PPR can we both redraw/repaint that finish line to little closer to PPR boundrly line for all the other members and we need to done this chopke se CHC ke empire ko pata nahi chalna chahiye.

Here is received an email from CHC this morning without even sending them any email from my end. Pehle 5 emails karo tu jowab nahi dete thay and ub begair email ke he jowab. CHC is too much yaar.

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Passport request letter was sent out to applicant on 05 Oct 2011 and since medical examinatino(Spelling Mistake) results would expire on 30 October 2011, applicant should submit requested documents as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.c

wow..unbelievable ..just send ur wife's pp asap..she should be getting it in a day or two cuz her case would b handled on priority mashAllah.

Mar 2, 2011
exactly what I'm trying to say:)
humpakwatan said:
That is what I tell my husband to enjoy his life with his family in PK right now because once he is here life is not as easy as in Pakistan for guys. Here he will have to work hard from scratch and that means you cant afford to go to Pakistan to visit your parents for a year or two at least.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
whywait:( said:
hahahaha u funny ;D
yes sis i agree with u 101 % ..but i agreed with best bro on the 'dil se nikli' part.
i have also told my hubby to spend as much time with his family right now as possible..n i have told him there'll b too much to do once he gets here..

but i guess at this point it is too hard to enjoy life when we don't know when our spouse will be with us..the 'not knowing' part is the one tht hurts most..

anyhow, ur advice is appreciated and noted :) thankkkss..how is ur life with hubby going ??

Mar 2, 2011
firstly I want to say congrats and may allah keep both of you happy forever:)
second, it's so not easy to see the one you love missing their family just weeks or few months after they come. we love them and when timing is right for sure vaction will be, BUT here in Canada you can't just get up and go on vaction. what happens when they are back from the vacation??:/

wes786 said:
My wife is only been here for a week and a half an I know exactly what your are talking about...

Mar 2, 2011
as said by best bro "dil se nikli" that's how life is for me with hubby 8)

Inshallah your time will come soon when you get the call in the middle of the night;)
saggit19 said:
yes sis i agree with u 101 % ..but i agreed with best bro on the 'dil se nikli' part.
i have also told my hubby to spend as much time with his family right now as possible..n i have told him there'll b too much to do once he gets here..

but i guess at this point it is too hard to enjoy life when we don't know when our spouse will be with us..the 'not knowing' part is the one tht hurts most..

anyhow, ur advice is appreciated and noted :) thankkkss..how is ur life with hubby going ??

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
Ofcourse you too! Best bhai is in the interview list so we should all pray or him also...
yes i do pray for him..inshAllah his file will b removed from q as well..n he'll get ppr+remed Ameen

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
became-a-loner said:
wah ...ALlama Iqbal (Bala uncle) said

KHudi ko ker buland itna keh her taqdeer sey pehley
khuda bundey sey khud poochey bata teri raza kya hey
Please respect your national heroes :-X

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
wah ...ALlama Iqbal (Bala uncle) said

KHudi ko ker buland itna keh her taqdeer sey pehley
khuda bundey sey khud poochey bata teri raza kya hey
Many many congartz to ONE 2 KA 4.belive me i am soooooooooooooooo hapy for u.I even told my family about your ppr req.God has helped u.please pray for me too.i am aslo waiting since 2009.MUBARAKAN,MUBARAKAN.