+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anzee said:
i don't think so they accept nikkah on phone its not legit y ppl make this mistake?

anybody sponsor wife and he did only nikkah (not on phone) no rukhsati and he received refusal or rejection.
Friend Whd_Mukhtar and JKSHPISB and I, 3 of us did full Nikkah with Barat at marriage hall but no Rukhsati, same timeline and 3 of us received objections letter in same week but good thing is both two friends received VISA last month but not me and I think Mahmed cousin also received the VISA with nikah only case.

After listening all the news today, peoples craze may be over for checking ecase 10 time in a day and may be afarid to see online ecase status now.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
When sending your photos how did you guys/girls express how was in the photos. Did you use names or say how the people in the photos with you were related to you and did you include names? Basically how detailed should you be?

Thanks

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish he was here said:
When sending your photos how did you guys/girls express how was in the photos. Did you use names or say how the people in the photos with you were related to you and did you include names? Basically how detailed should you be?
Thanks
I use the following pattern for myself and for my sister.

Date: xxxxx
From Left: > ABC
DEF
GHI
Detail/Event: 1-2 lines of the event.

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^ you dont have to write the name of each person. Just how they are related to either one of you..so forexample..fatimas grandmother, ali mother, fatima's cousins, ali's uncle etc etc

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Warya Jani. Jatti aaj rus gii hy oss ka ub kya kia jaye. ;D kon sa proof aur supporting documents diye jaye ke relationship genuine hy.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
warya and ONE 2 KA 4 thanks for the quick responses. :) I really appreciate it. :D

My husband and I are sending more voluntary documents. We've been a little anxious about our case that maybe we've left something. So just to make ourselves feel better we're sending a batch of updates of our relationship. I can't wait more than I have. So He and I were going through the photos and we wanted to make sure that we don't miss anything. This past month things have made me more nervous. No real good news of people getting visas or anything. Today was overly stressful.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wish he was here said:
warya and ONE 2 KA 4 thanks for the quick responses. :) I really appreciate it. :D

My husband and I are sending more voluntary documents. We've been a little anxious about our case that maybe we've left something. So just to make ourselves feel better we're sending a batch of updates of our relationship. I can't wait more than I have. So He and I were going through the photos and we wanted to make sure that we don't miss anything. This past month things have made me more nervous. No real good news of people getting visas or anything. Today was overly stressful.
I did same my husband was out side first of all i called him to come and check the forum and after that when i come home he was awake and i told him bring the file and lets see what we send to them as a proof all emails every thing lets see what will happen next i pray to all to get success soon good night i am going to sleep it was really stressful day i just want to give a shit to chc

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
khan82 said:
I did same my husband was out side first of all i called him to come and check the forum and after that when i come home he was awake and i told him bring the file and lets see what we send to them as a proof all emails every thing lets see what will happen next i pray to all to get success soon good night i am going to sleep it was really stressful day i just want to give a *censored word* to chc
g'night :)

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
HERE IS MY TIMELINE.............. :eek: :eek:

Jan 30, 2009 I sent application to Mississauga
Feb 25, 2009 Recived letter of "OK"
April 2009 My hubby send documents to Islamabad "Proof from his side"
July 2009 I went to MP for the first time and she said "wait till 9 months is over then come back"
October 2009 MP sent letter to Islamabad for inquiry
October 2009 MP recived letter "quew for interview"
December 2009 MP sent another inquiry
December 2009 MP got same respond from Islamabad
December 10, 2009 Hubby recived letter of interview
Jan 6, 2010 Hubby went for interview and I was able to tell by his voice that he was down:(
Jan 10, 2010 I called MP office to inquire about results. She said she can't do that!
Feb 2010 I called Islamabad about 15 times but why should they pick up:/ Useless phone number!!
April 2010 I send e-mail to Islamabad and they responded that "Quew for review"
June 2010 I called MP to inquire again
June 2010 MP got respond again "Quew for review"
August 2010 I e-mailed Pakistan when flooding was craaaazzzzzy like hell...close to my hubby's area
August 2010 I filed for Caips notes to get the answer once and for ALLLL
September 2010 Hubby recived letter asking us for proof of relationship, updated IMM forms and new pictures of both of us together!!
September 2010 I landed in Pakistan
October 2010 Took lots and lots of pictures and sent everything along with letter to explain as to why I had not gone back since first visit!! they also wanted answer if they reject then what.
October 2010 My hubby and I made a trip to Islamabad but we were not able to go in for inquiry........I tried even though I knew they would say "NO"
October 2010 I sent them an E-mail requesting to see them in person before leaving to Canada.
October 2010 We recived e-mail "No thank you, we have to review what we have right now"
October 2010 I came back to Canada and saw Caips notes on my table!!
October 2010 Recived re-medical request
Novomber 2010 send re-medical
December 2010 I e-mail Islamabad, got respond "background check and quew for review" again!!!!
December 2010 I went to MP office and this time he said"don't worry your hubby will be here end of summer 2011"
Jan 2011 Tired of waiting! Tired of running around like a FOOL!! My heart breaking:(
Feb 2011 Passport request:)
Feb 7, 2011 Passport send to Islamabad

bigmakdaddy said:
WHYWAIT what is your timeline?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Article to read about elections & family sponsership.

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/article/970479--marriage-of-convenience

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
CanPak05 said:
Case not rejected yet!!! Letter received to respond to their letter of appearing our marriage is not genuine!!!

Our situation is difficult, no ruskhati...just nikkah over phone. We have all other support documents: pictures,emails, phone bills, support payments etc.

Because CIC website timeline says 21 months, we thought we had time and were planning on going to Pakistan to do rukhsati when hot season ends. Now we have to explain it and hope they wont reject us before that happens.
Good luck .. I hope you can convince them. It is better to have the Rukhsati done before they start processing your case. These days its really hard to convince them that the marriage is genuine. Thanks to those scammers and frauds who took money and sponsored people showing them as their wifes/husbands and they made it really difficult for people like us.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
hi guys...i talked to MP today and she said that she cant answer anything as isl is not replying and here everyone is busy with the elections :( so after elections hi kuch ho ga :( is that true?? kisi ko ppr aya hai ??

also i ordered CAIPS on 22nd march...kitna time lgta hai anay mai?

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Brother i'll say this in hordo...app ki mooooo main geeee shakar.... :D inshallah i hope so, i really am very scared may allah help us all inshallah! thanxx for the support brother :)
HIC2011 said:
Whywait kal ya persoin subha jab visa aa jaye ga tab yeh sare tension khatam ho jaye ge...dont worry