+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All rights friends sound like all those worms & insects now digging out the ground at CHC office.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
All rights friends sound like all those worms & insects now digging out the ground at CHC office.

khuda ajj ka din jaldi finish kar day its really hard and depressing day really i got sick of all these news today May Allah help all those who got such as bad news and bring good news in the future for every one

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
khuda ajj ka din jaldi finish kar day its really hard and depressing day really i got sick of all these news today May Allah help all those who got such as bad news and bring good news in the future for every one
Yes indeed it is a very depressing day today

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
DodgeCharger said:
hello people
ive been reading about this fuss created by PCC, can anyone tell me for sure that living at different addresses within pakistan also requires multiple PCC or just one PCC.. Does anyone have accurate info on this. Cuz my wife provided just one PCC from current address..
they will ask ur wife in written bcoz in sep2010 they ask me pcc from my since age of 18 i sent them two multiple pcc

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

What is happened to whywait??? Didnt they recieve passport request? If yes then why would they refuse the application after passport request. That is quite confusing...... PLease telll me what is going on!!

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Sister, may allah reward you with your strong patience!
marya238 said:
Yes i read the letter they have refused ... im quiet calm .. im a very strong person when it comes to these kinda things ..
itna wait ker lia or kerlongi but i feel this was insane that they refused becuz of one stupid pcc ..
khair inshallah jo hota hai achay k liye hi hota hai .. or Allah ko jo manzoor ..
lets appeal and see :)

And i wonder wat sameer got becuz both of us e-case changed to decison made on march 22nd

mdwx

Mar 8, 2011
Brampton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
20-04-2010
Med's Done....
20-01-2010
Passport Req..
01-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2011
Danny4450 said:
Call the embassy in this case. Tell them you have sent all the updates and rukhstai pix etc, and ask them why you are being asked to submit all these documents again ?
yeah i think we will call, just hope someone picks up and answers the call... seems like there's a lot of incompetent people working there... like how could you put the wrong address on the letter, it's really inexcusable... i think we will re-submit everything again just in case also regardless of what they answer...

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whywait:( said:
Sister, may allah reward you with your strong patience!

Whywait please tell me what happened to marya? Didnt she get passport request recently?

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
ufff yeh kia ho raha hay :((
Allah hum sab ki madad karay .Ameen

Mar 2, 2011
I think you are waiting for the return of your passport too!!

I only got this respond from them and I send them email to inquire further!! Marya says that she got this kind of respond then she got refuesal letter, BUT she was not waiting for passport return....so i really don't know.

A decision has been made on ***** application. The office will contact ****** concerning this decision

Hareer said:
Hello all,

What is happened to whywait??? Didnt they recieve passport request? If yes then why would they refuse the application after passport request. That is quite confusing...... PLease telll me what is going on!!

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH

I only got this respond from them and I send them email to inquire further!! Marya says that she got this kind of respond then she got refuesal letter, BUT she was not waiting for passport return....so i really don't know.

A decision has been made on ***** application. The office will contact ****** concerning this decision
Mubarak ho g. If you have sent passport and it has gone to decision made it means the passport has been stamped with visa and inshAllah you will be getting it soon. This has happened in the past to MANY forum members who were waiting for the return of their passport and some people got decision made before having the passport and others got decision made after receiving it back so don't worry ;D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)

I think its the good news you were waiting for so long i.e. Visa issued :)

Mar 2, 2011
sis, were you not waiting for passport return?? or you only did medical as mentioned on your signature on the left of screen!!! May allah give u saber inshallah!
marya238 said:
Haha yehi kasoor tha shayad .. nahi batana chahiye tha .. ullu k pathay hain ye loog .. this is insane ..

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
sis, were you not waiting for passport return?? or you only did medical as mentioned on your signature on the left of screen!!! May allah give u saber inshallah!
WHYWAIT what is your timeline?

khurshe

Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-10
Doc's Request.
20-March-11
Med's Done....
Unknown
LANDED..........
16 June 2011
Salam-o-alaikum every body,

Can any one plz help me in sharing their own experience.

My application for PR under refugee catagory has been accepted in principe. They have all my documents and now they are verifying the security background check in alberta where I live.

can you please tell that apox how long will it take?
the Call center saied about 11 Months, is it really that long?

Thanks and wiating a respons.

khurshe