File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Congratulations both of you :) MashAllah. Chalo atleast if husband cases are taking 16 months, can we expect wife cases to be done by the same time or inshAllah earlier? I think even the 21 month thing on the website is a glitch...I wish people could seriously take action. Ab kahan gaey human rights? :-[

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Congratulations both of you :) MashAllah. Chalo atleast if husband cases are taking 16 months, can we expect wife cases to be done by the same time or inshAllah earlier? I think even the 21 month thing on the website is a glitch...I wish people could seriously take action. Ab kahan gaey human rights? :-[
when u got AOR from chc.......so how many mnths time line they gave u?9mnths or what?

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was just waiting to get PPR to disclose everyone that Sydney is my wife..... lol..... and I got PPR today... so i wanted my wife to BREAK this wonderful news here in forum... I hope and pray, everyone gets their PPR soon... and inshaAllah in 16 months you will all get PPR maximus & godisgreat brother your passport request is coming in this month too inhaAllh... I am happy and Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah long wait is over...

Oh MY GODDD! Knaeem!!!! Congratulations and to your wife too! Told you next is your turn!!!! remember......... Oh my god I am so happy for u guys!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sidny Behing G mubarik ho, but your PPR was request before updating the timeline.

If they cannt fully utilized the resource at CHC and instead increasing timeline wasting Govt & tax payer money,bloody close the office at CHC-I and transfered the resource to Dubai or London ans start processing spouses cases from there where it can be more efficeint utilized and will improve the time line like skilled catagery timeline improved after moving to London. :mad:

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
I got my AOR in Oct 2010- yeah it said 9 months. But from whatever I have been reading, theres no one jiska actually 9 months mein hua ho :(
I know I shouldnt be negative, but this seems like forever! Ainy, are you nikkahofied or did your rukhsati take place too?

M

maximus391

sidney said:
Hey Guys Salam alaikoume I wanted to share with you this good news ALHAMDOULILAH MY HUSBAND GOT HIS PPR TODAY I'M VERY HAPPY BOHOT BOHOT KHUCHU HAMDOULILAH I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BROS AND SISTERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND HELP AND I PRAY THAT INCHALLAH EVERYONE WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS VERY SOON ESPECIALLY FOR MY FRIEND MAXIMUS AND ALL THE MEMBERS WHO ARE WAITING TO BE WITH THEIR SPOUSES AMEEN YA RAB.
MY FRIEND SAROO THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU ARE REALLY NICE PERSON AND I PRAY THAT ALLAH WILL GIVE U HAPINESS AND ALL WHAT U WISH FOR AND TO UNITE U WITH YOUR HUSBAND VERY VERY SOON INCHALLAH U SUFFERED A LOT ALONE WITH UR BABY U HAD COURAGE MACHAALLAH AND ALLAH WILL REWARD YOU :) ;).
Congratulations Sydney & Knaeem......soo happy for you guys.....:)

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
sidney said:
Yes Knaeem is my Husband ;) and alhamdoulilah waiting time is over now will be together soon inchallah in order to start a normal life :).
Hello knaeem bhai and Sidney, Congratulations to both of you and may Allah give you all the happiness in this world and hereafter. May you both enjoy your life togeather and please pray for me and my husband as well. I truly and honestly miss my husband alot and want to be with him as soon as possible. Once again i am very very happy for the both of you and do remember all the friends from the forum and pray for everyone as they have increased the time to 21 months. That is so unfair, but then again wohi baat hai ke hum log kar kya saktay hain. Allah behtar karya sab ke liyai.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
I got my AOR in Oct 2010- yeah it said 9 months. But from whatever I have been reading, theres no one jiska actually 9 months mein hua ho :(
I know I shouldnt be negative, but this seems like forever! Ainy, are you nikkahofied or did your rukhsati take place too?
dear my rukhsati is also wa8ng for visa :'(

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Thanks saroo and ameen. I have been reading how you managed everything alone and were taking care of your baby girl too. InshAllah your husband will be with you soon. How long does it usually take for a spouse to reach after PPR request?

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratuions to both of u!! I am soo happy for u guyss:) allah shower his blessing on u both and have a great life ahead..

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
arey wah!! mubaruk ho knaeem bhaiiiiiii

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Oho. I can understand your situation. My Nikah was in June 2010 and Rukhsati in Dec 2010. Its so boring and lonely here without my husband :( Are you from Karachi? Studying/working?

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
ayesha_at said:
Thanks saroo and ameen. I have been reading how you managed everything alone and were taking care of your baby girl too. InshAllah your husband will be with you soon. How long does it usually take for a spouse to reach after PPR request?
I heard it usually takes about two weeks before they send the visa and let see in our case what they do.