+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
Dear all,

I have sponsored my spouse and four kids. it is been almost 35 month for the process in Islamabad. The medical is going to be expired in March 2011. can you help me what should i do to get my family in Canada. :'(

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
zsharani said:
Dear all,

I have sponsored my spouse and four kids. it is been almost 35 month for the process in Islamabad. The medical is going to be expired in March 2011. can you help me what should i do to get my family in Canada. :'(
Welcome to the forum. This is our way to vent out anger at CHC-Isb so jump in any time. Can you tell us a little about yourself. Mostly, you'll find on this forum newly wed couples living apart in agony, waiting to hear something from Isb. We recently have seen dramatic jumps in processing times. We are still absorbing that shock! Now you are telling me that you are waiting for 35 months !! Please explain did you contact your MP during this time. Send letters and financial statements to Islamabad?

B

bestplace4u

zsharani said:
Dear all,

WHATTTT 35 months? did u contact embassy or anyone else like MP or something?

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
Yes, I did, It seems to me that people who works in Embassy do not have hearth. The last correspondence I received was in May of 2010. I provided all the requested documents in June 1, 2010. since then I have no updates. When I sent email they saying that says:

Dear Client,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

Regards,
Immigration Section

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
I used to work 7 days, paying tax, but new as consequence of stress I could continue my both job and I lost my part time, and expectation to lose my full time job. Please show the way what to do.

Thanks for sharing you ideas in advance

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
zsharani said:
I used to work 7 days, paying tax, but new as consequence of stress I could continue my both job and I lost my part time, and expectation to lose my full time job. Please show the way what to do.

dnt stressssssssssssss out................. we all r in d same boattttttttttttttttt

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
zsharani said:

You need to stay afloat and pursue the case of your family immigration. Did you apply as a skilled worker?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
zsharani said:

Did you sponsor them by your self or its an protected case that goverment has to bring them cause there are two kinds of immigration act one is when you sponsor your kids and husband and one is under protected act of goverment ?????????

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
hey guys lets apply for a Vistor Visa what do u guys think is it possiable to give them Vistor Visa????????

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
khan82 said:
hey guys lets apply for a Vistor Visa what do u guys think is it possiable to give them Vistor Visa????????
Hey Guys Salam alaikoume I wanted to share with you this good news ALHAMDOULILAH MY HUSBAND GOT HIS PPR TODAY I'M VERY HAPPY BOHOT BOHOT KHUCHU HAMDOULILAH I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BROS AND SISTERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND HELP AND I PRAY THAT INCHALLAH EVERYONE WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS VERY SOON ESPECIALLY FOR MY FRIEND MAXIMUS AND ALL THE MEMBERS WHO ARE WAITING TO BE WITH THEIR SPOUSES AMEEN YA RAB.
MY FRIEND SAROO THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU ARE REALLY NICE PERSON AND I PRAY THAT ALLAH WILL GIVE U HAPINESS AND ALL WHAT U WISH FOR AND TO UNITE U WITH YOUR HUSBAND VERY VERY SOON INCHALLAH U SUFFERED A LOT ALONE WITH UR BABY U HAD COURAGE MACHAALLAH AND ALLAH WILL REWARD YOU :) ;).

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
sidney said:
Hey Guys Salam alaikoume I wanted to share with you this good news ALHAMDOULILAH MY HUSBAND GOT HIS PPR TODAY I'M VERY HAPPY BOHOT BOHOT KHUCHU HAMDOULILAH I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BROS AND SISTERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND HELP AND I PRAY THAT INCHALLAH EVERYONE WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS VERY SOON ESPECIALLY FOR MY FRIEND MAXIMUS AND ALL THE MEMBERS WHO ARE WAITING TO BE WITH THEIR SPOUSES AMEEN YA RAB.
MY FRIEND SAROO THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU ARE REALLY NICE PERSON AND I PRAY THAT ALLAH WILL GIVE U HAPINESS AND ALL WHAT U WISH FOR AND TO UNITE U WITH YOUR HUSBAND VERY VERY SOON INCHALLAH U SUFFERED A LOT ALONE WITH UR BABY U HAD COURAGE MACHAALLAH AND ALLAH WILL REWARD YOU :) ;).

Congratulations, Let the good news flow...

B

bestplace4u

sidney said:
YAY congratz

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Sidney, your process took almost 16months. That is wonderful. We need news like this to keep us going.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
man_cub said:
Sidney, your process took almost 16months. That is wonderful. We need news like this to keep us going.
yes alhamdoulilah thanks to all of you :)