sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
sidney said:
Hey Guys Salam alaikoume I wanted to share with you this good news ALHAMDOULILAH MY HUSBAND GOT HIS PPR TODAY I'M VERY HAPPY BOHOT BOHOT KHUCHU HAMDOULILAH I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BROS AND SISTERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND HELP AND I PRAY THAT INCHALLAH EVERYONE WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS VERY SOON ESPECIALLY FOR MY FRIEND MAXIMUS AND ALL THE MEMBERS WHO ARE WAITING TO BE WITH THEIR SPOUSES AMEEN YA RAB.
MY FRIEND SAROO THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU ARE REALLY NICE PERSON AND I PRAY THAT ALLAH WILL GIVE U HAPINESS AND ALL WHAT U WISH FOR AND TO UNITE U WITH YOUR HUSBAND VERY VERY SOON INCHALLAH U SUFFERED A LOT ALONE WITH UR BABY U HAD COURAGE MACHAALLAH AND ALLAH WILL REWARD YOU :) ;).
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. n thnkz for ur prayersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
man_cub said:
That means cases from 09 and early 10 will start seeing PPR in this quarter (March-April-May-June 2011).
Hopefully. You never know. Like i said it can be more or less than current processing time. Lets pray for the best, and May Allah bring all the loved ones together quickly.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
sidney said:
Hey Guys Salam alaikoume I wanted to share with you this good news ALHAMDOULILAH MY HUSBAND GOT HIS PPR TODAY I'M VERY HAPPY BOHOT BOHOT KHUCHU HAMDOULILAH I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BROS AND SISTERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND HELP AND I PRAY THAT INCHALLAH EVERYONE WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS VERY SOON ESPECIALLY FOR MY FRIEND MAXIMUS AND ALL THE MEMBERS WHO ARE WAITING TO BE WITH THEIR SPOUSES AMEEN YA RAB.
MY FRIEND SAROO THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU ARE REALLY NICE PERSON AND I PRAY THAT ALLAH WILL GIVE U HAPINESS AND ALL WHAT U WISH FOR AND TO UNITE U WITH YOUR HUSBAND VERY VERY SOON INCHALLAH U SUFFERED A LOT ALONE WITH UR BABY U HAD COURAGE MACHAALLAH AND ALLAH WILL REWARD YOU :) ;).
Congrats and may Allah give this good news to all other who are waiting like us

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
sidney said:
Mubaruk hoooooooooooooo Sidney :D

God Bless you have a Great life ahead :D

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidney said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was just waiting to get PPR to disclose everyone that Sydney is my wife..... lol..... and I got PPR today... so i wanted my wife to BREAK this wonderful news here in forum... I hope and pray, everyone gets their PPR soon... and inshaAllah in 16 months you will all get PPR maximus & godisgreat brother your passport request is coming in this month too inhaAllh... I am happy and Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah long wait is over...

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
marya238 said:
Mubaruk hoooooooooooooo Sidney :D

God Bless you have a Great life ahead :D
Kheir moubarak thank you thank you very much to all of you :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Mine is gone as well what does it means a glitch?

what about u Ainy Imam did u check ur ecas?
ya i chkd but on e case nthng is useful even they dnt mention abt my mdcl anything yet........

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
knaeem said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was just waiting to get PPR to disclose everyone that Sydney is my wife..... lol..... and I got PPR today... so i wanted my wife to BREAK this wonderful news here in forum... I hope and pray, everyone gets their PPR soon... and inshaAllah in 16 months you will all get PPR maximus & godisgreat brother your passport request is coming in this month too inhaAllh... I am happy and Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah long wait is over...
Wow, Thats a surprise! Well either way, Congrats to both of you and by looking at your case and seeing another husband's case in 16months gives us hope. Keep us updated and drop by once is a while to say salam.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
knaeem said:
Yes Knaeem is my Husband ;) and alhamdoulilah waiting time is over now will be together soon inchallah in order to start a normal life :).

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
wes786 said:
Wow, Thats a surprise! Well either way, Congrats to both of you and by looking at your case and seeing another husband's case in 16months gives us hope. Keep us updated and drop by once is a while to say salam.
Ofcourse my friend we'll be in touch till all of you get ppr inchaAllah :) again thank you.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidney said:
congratulation dear :)

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
ainy inam said:
congratulation dear :)
Thanks dear inchAllah u'll hear good news too ;) :).

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
congratulation...............and always be happy :)