Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
waqarcan said:
What is the maximum time for CHC ISB to return Passport with Visa stamped? This is not a case of PPR with re-med? it is only Passport.

Thanks
Hi Waqarcan,

Usually it takes 30 days for the passport to return with the Visa, so InshaAllah you will get your passport back with Visa stamped by the end of this week or next week.

B

bestplace4u

lover said:
yes it does....usually its the confirmation for ur email. but mine was back with this answer.

..We confirm receipt of your e-mail in Islamabad. If you do not receive a
reply within 15 working days,the information requested is available at
www.pakistan.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca,
bhai sahab there is a difference between confirmation of receipt and email delivery error.
I tried 2 times and i am getting a delivery error, i posted that error in my previous post.
bounced back is an IT term when u get delivery error :p

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
Danny4450,

Thanks for the quick response. Hope your prediction comes out true Insha Allah.

Thanks,

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
Asalam Aleikum everyone....
I have asked this question before, but got different answers....here is goes again..

My wifes mailing address is showing up as my "old" Canadian address, instead of her mailing address in Pakistan.
When you sponsor someone, isn't their mailing address on e-cas supposed to be what we have in the application?

Looking at the movement in the forum, I feel and hope that my wife is going to be getting the re-med letter etc soon (INSHAHALLAH), therefore I want to make sure the address they have on the system is what it is supposed to be.....

Please re-confirm and advise if I should just change it on line or send them an email?

Thanks!

lover

Nov 15, 2011
bestplace4u said:
bhai sahab there is a difference between confirmation of receipt and email delivery error.
I tried 2 times and i am getting a delivery error, i posted that error in my previous post.
bounced back is an IT term when u get delivery error :p
i did not mean to say i got same error.....u asked ke did any one try to email CHC and i said yes and i got this reply....its confirmation of receipt email....

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
Danny4450 said:
Hi Waqarcan,

Usually it takes 30 days for the passport to return with the Visa, so InshaAllah you will get your passport back with Visa stamped by the end of this week or next week.
It is more than a month since embassy received my wife's passport, but they haven't returned it back. I don't know how long they would take more.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
It should show your wife's address in Pakistan. Which ID do you use to check the status? I have 2 IDs one for me and one for my wife. whenever I check with my ID it shows Canadian address and Pakistani address with her ID.
Anyway just ask your wife to write a request letter to CHC-I to update her address and they will update the address but it has to be written request with her signatures.

dell1505 said:
I have asked this question before, but got different answers....here is goes again..

My wifes mailing address is showing up as my "old" Canadian address, instead of her mailing address in Pakistan.
When you sponsor someone, isn't their mailing address on e-cas supposed to be what we have in the application?

Looking at the movement in the forum, I feel and hope that my wife is going to be getting the re-med letter etc soon (INSHAHALLAH), therefore I want to make sure the address they have on the system is what it is supposed to be.....

Please re-confirm and advise if I should just change it on line or send them an email?

Thanks!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
sawera sis have u heard anything
i been emailing them for a month n this is my third email n still no reply
have u gotten any reply?

they are realli gettin on ma nerves
its january n its been one year since my transferred to Islamabad
Pray that hopefulli we hear something from them soon

May ALLAH SWT shower HIS BLESSINGS on all of us
AMEEN
Not yet.....well i havent tried to e-mail n you also wait this month inshallah u'll hear from them..... its almost being a year ,we would have gotton something till now.....they working on Oct Aor n just started working on Nov .....we can only pray......dont b frustrated inshallah all will b good.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok dear bored folks waiting for spouses like a hen brooding eggs and those efficient no-nonsense members who believe rest of us are here to serve their purpose only ........here is the song for your distraction (from brooding indeed)

Jab sey terey naina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRxehxAYDf8

Aaaj DodgerCharger hum main nahi warna woh zaroor kutch farmatey apney barey main is video ko daikh ker ;D

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i have almost same situation here... I am the sponsor and my old address is showing as my current address... I had never given my old address on forms but some how it still appears on the e-case. I tried to fix it few times but it remains the same.

dell1505 said:

Thanks!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:
Hi i have almost same situation here... I am the sponsor and my old address is showing as my current address... I had never given my old address on forms but some how it still appears on the e-case. I tried to fix it few times but it remains the same.
My address is not correct on e-case but it appears correctly on CAIPS notes of actual file

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lover said:
i did not mean to say i got same error.....u asked ke did any one try to email CHC and i said yes and i got this reply....its confirmation of receipt email....
Bestplace why did you not get the lover at first place (I mean lover as a noun not an adjective) and if this is the BestPlace 4 u you then you should understand things at First Place ;D ;D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Amahmoo said:
It is more than a month since embassy received my wife's passport, but they haven't returned it back. I don't know how long they would take more.
It seems like your Visa is delayed due to the holidays. Just keep checking your E-case for Decision Made and once its there you will receive your passport back within a week. Hope you get it soon InshaAllah.

meccavallius

Dec 23, 2011
re medical

hey guyz plz help me i got the request to do my medical again since its been more than a year to the previous medical . i did that but they have not given me any document or paper as a proof that i have undergone my medical like they did last time ????? they said they will sent it directly and this time u wont get ny doc???? m confused wat to sent embassy as a proof that i have taken my medical?

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
Bestplace why did you not get the lover at first place (I mean lover as a noun not an adjective) and if this is the BestPlace 4 u you then you should understand things at First Place ;D ;D
angrezi main tha na is liye samjh nahi aya :D