Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: re medical

meccavallius said:
hey guyz plz help me i got the request to do my medical again since its been more than a year to the previous medical . i did that but they have not given me any document or paper as a proof that i have undergone my medical like they did last time ????? they said they will sent it directly and this time u wont get ny doc???? m confused wat to sent embassy as a proof that i have taken my medical?
For re-medical you dont get any document except for the receipt of payment by Doctor's office, you dont need to send anything to embassy, it will be updated by New Dehli Medical Processing Office, if you still want you can send the copy of receipt to embassy by registered mail, fax or scanned copy by email although it does not really matter

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
angrezi main tha na is liye samjh nahi aya :D
Love speaks only one language (Globally), you should have understood the language of Lover ;D (please dont be offended Lover, I just like your candid nick)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)

meccavallius said:
hey guyz plz help me i got the request to do my medical again since its been more than a year to the previous medical . i did that but they have not given me any document or paper as a proof that i have undergone my medical like they did last time ????? they said they will sent it directly and this time u wont get ny doc???? m confused wat to sent embassy as a proof that i have taken my medical?
Your DMP will send the results directly to ND and they will update it in their system. CHC-Islamabad will check the results through this system. Just send them a letter stating that you have done your Re-medical or just send an email informing them that you have done the Re-medical.

great person

Aug 24, 2010
Hi Guys...I have a question, I haven't been on the forum for a while, I was wondering if anyone could tell me about PCC. My husband did his re-pcc July 18, and since its only valid for 6 months, it is soon about to expire. Is it possible to get a ppr without having to submit an updated PCC or is it hte same rule as it is for Medical, I mean that you have to have an updated medical in order to be granted a visa, does the same rule apply for PCC?

plz help, thanks!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great person said:
Hi Guys...I have a question, I haven't been on the forum for a while, I was wondering if anyone could tell me about PCC. My husband did his re-pcc July 18, and since its only valid for 6 months, it is soon about to expire. Is it possible to get a ppr without having to submit an updated PCC or is it hte same rule as it is for Medical, I mean that you have to have an updated medical in order to be granted a visa, does the same rule apply for PCC?

plz help, thanks!
Re-pcc can be done voluntarily (unlike re-medical) and can be sent to CHC-ISB, they may just ignore it altogether and ask it again when they want, sometimes sending it voluntarily triggers another background check so I would suggest get it ready but dont submit

great person

Aug 24, 2010
Thanks become-a-loner, for your reply! so basically, what you are saying is, I should not be hoping for my husband's PPR if the PCC expires, correct? I mean is it that one cannot be granted a visa, with an expired PCC??

became-a-loner said:
Re-pcc can be done voluntarily (unlike re-medical) and can be sent to CHC-ISB, they may just ignore it altogether and ask it again when they want, sometimes sending it voluntarily triggers another background check so I would suggest get it ready but dont submit

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

meccavallius said:
hey buddy can u check ur inbox pls!!!!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great person said:
Thanks become-a-loner, for your reply! so basically, what you are saying is, I should not be hoping for my husband's PPR if the PCC expires, correct? I mean is it that one cannot be granted a visa, with an expired PCC??
generally they ask to re-fill the forms along with re-pcc and completely ignore what you sent them before re-filling of forms request, some members believe that sending another re-pcc triggered another background check for them, like I said it does not hurt to keep it ready so in case CHC aks for it, it would already be ready although these days it take about a week to get re-pcc (at least in big cities) and they rely more on their own background checks, this pakistani PCC is a joke in itself but they have to ask for it to comply with immigration act requisite....... and grown up white slaves (Canadian) of our ex-colonial masters (The Great British Empire) can do issue a visa without re-pcc ..........what is your timeline ?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
became-a-loner said:
generally they ask to re-fill the forms along with re-pcc and completely ignore what you sent them before re-filling of forms request, some members believe that sending another re-pcc triggered another background check for them, like I said it does not hurt to keep it ready so in case CHC aks for it, it would already be ready although these days it take about a week to get re-pcc (at least in big cities) and they rely more on their own background checks, this pakistani PCC is a joke in itself but they have to ask for it to comply with immigration act requisite....... and grown up white slaves (Canadian) of our ex-colonial masters (The Great British Empire) can do issue a visa without re-pcc ..........what is your timeline ?
Bro If I remember correctly you got your CAIPS notes a couple of months ago, did you see any activity on your wife's file ?

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Yes my husband address is not showing since almost 3 weeks now ......
kachrakhana said:
Is there anybody whose address disappeared since last 3 weeks ?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
kachrakhana said:
Is there anybody whose address disappeared since last 3 weeks ?
ours disappeared dec 13 and has still not appeared.. we also got ppr dec 31 alhamdollilah :)

hopefully u shud be hearing good news soon inshAllah :) keep praying !!

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
ours disappeared dec 13 and has still not appeared.. we also got ppr dec 31 alhamdollilah :)

hopefully u shud be hearing good news soon inshAllah :) keep praying !!
Thanks for yr resoponse.Congrat for the PPR.

Remember me in your prays.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Bro If I remember correctly you got your CAIPS notes a couple of months ago, did you see any activity on your wife's file ?
everything was selection 1, and underneath it says NOT STARTED and BF date on everything set a year after :(

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
everything was selection 1, and underneath it says NOT STARTED and BF date on everything set a year after :(
Caips are useless if ur case has taken more time then unusual then they u can order them to find out whats going on.
It was pretty early for u to apply for caips