+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Express Entry Profile after receiving an ITA - Opinion on case needed.

Adam479

Apr 3, 2015
gur1122 said:
I have a PNP offer as well so my score is 1059. I am assuming declining would not affect my score (including the PNP offer etc). I guess!! any thougts?
I am not sure. Is the PNP score applicable only once or can be carried forward to future invitations is the question. You should consider calling or emailing the PNP office to be clear about this before you decline your current ITA.

Adam.

gur1122

Jul 27, 2015
Adam479 said:
I am not sure. Is the PNP score applicable only once or can be carried forward to future invitations is the question. You should consider calling or emailing the PNP office to be clear about this before you decline your current ITA.

Adam.
yes I will be calling them tomorrow and ask before I do that I guess, however the PNP expiry date is October 15-2015, so I will clear it with them, I guess according to the instructions I a supposed to submit my profile before the expiry of the nominee certificate.

lku

Jan 8, 2016
Hi ,

I have recently got my ITA. When I started to proceed with filling up the application I just realized that my gender information had someway (may be i just overlooked before submitting) went in wrong i.e the gender information in the profile is wrong. Can I go ahead with submitting my application with the correct information or should I decline and make sure that the profile information is correct. Did anyone went faced similar situations ? Please help here.

Thanks...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gur1122 said:
I have a PNP offer as well so my score is 1059. I am assuming declining would not affect my score (including the PNP offer etc). I guess!! any thougts?
Declining an ITA won't affect your score.

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
After I accepted the ITA and input remaining information, I hit 'Continue', bringing me to the section to 'Upload Documents'.

I've realised I omitted 1 previous employment.....is there anyway to revert back to the previous page??
All I can see now, is where to upload documents.

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lku said:
Hi ,

I have recently got my ITA. When I started to proceed with filling up the application I just realized that my gender information had someway (may be i just overlooked before submitting) went in wrong i.e the gender information in the profile is wrong. Can I go ahead with submitting my application with the correct information or should I decline and make sure that the profile information is correct. Did anyone went faced similar situations ? Please help here.

Thanks...
Edit in post ITA application and proceed with application submission.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phatdolfin82 said:
Hi,
After I accepted the ITA and input remaining information, I hit 'Continue', bringing me to the section to 'Upload Documents'.

I've realised I omitted 1 previous employment.....is there anyway to revert back to the previous page??
All I can see now, is where to upload documents.

Thanks!
You can try logging out and back in, that would work.

banoco

Dec 24, 2016
I have got a problem after receiving ITA a month ago. I got a job offer after receiving ITA. Now there is a section in the PR application for "intended work in Canada". So if I input "I have a valid job offer full time longer than 1 year with NOC1114", otherwise it will be misrepresentation (or not necessarily?).

But the problem is, now in the document checklist I need to upload valid job offer and letter of employment for my current job. Is there a way that I only state my current job in "personal history", so that I don't need to provide the "valid job offer" and "letter of employment" which will be more effort to consume with HR. Plus this job offer is not contributing any score to my ITA.

Thanks for your thoughts.

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
Adam479 said:
Hi Visaowl,

Thanks for taking the time to go through this!

I do understand the point that you are making. But with this express entry process nothing is really clearcut. So, here, I'll post the things I filled in the EE profile for you and maybe you can get more insight into the issue (unfortunately this forum doesn't allow images to be posted or else would've provided you a screenshot):

Q: Does X have a job offer in Canada?
A: Yes (I picked yes as I thought if I said "No" when I was applying that would be like hiding something from them). It's sad that there isn't even one of those blue circles with question marks to let people know this is not a regular question.

Information about the job offer

Q: Is this offer for full-time non-seasonal and permanent work?
A: No

Q: Is this job offer for full-time continuous work and at least one year?

Information Labour Market Information Assessment

Q:Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?

Q: Is X currently working in Canada?
A: Yes

Q: Does X have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada?
A: Yes

Q: Is X's job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?

Q: Four digit NOC code of current work permit?
A: 1454 (There is no NOC code in my work permit but it looks like you had to pick one).

Q: Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?

As you can see I put "No" for the questions asking if the job is full-time and non-seasonal and at the time of the ITA these facts were still true. I mean I wouldn't have doubted so much had I put yes and yes saying it is full-time and non-seasonal, which would be misrepresenting. I don't understand why they would follow up with these questions. Also, technically, I don't have the job anymore so in the PR application if I select "No" (which I should, since my situation has changed, i.e. job contract ended March 31st, and it wasn't a "valid" job to begin with), there is no follow up question whatsoever. But as I said, I can put it in my work history now and would eventually have to prove it?

But anyways, my point being, do you think I should decline my invitation? As you can see there are so many judgment calls to be made here it's hard to decide what to do!

Thanks again,
Adam
only closed work permits have noc code on on, if you have an open work permit, your first answer should be no

dhaval.r

Jun 5, 2016
Hello Friends,

I'm very nervous now. Please help.

Regarding my work history, I have worked only with one company since past 7 years and have held 4 designations, all in same NOC 2171.
While submitting my express entry profile, I have made a mistake the to-from dates for one designation.

I have received my ITA on 25th Jan 17 @CRS453.

Can I still correct the above details ?

Its true that I should have been careful when submitting my express entry profile.

PS. I have document proof for all the above designations and the correction doesn't affect my CRS score.

Regards,
Dhaval

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
dhaval.r said:
Hello Friends,

I'm very nervous now. Please help.

Regarding my work history, I have worked only with one company since past 7 years and have held 4 designations, all in same NOC 2171.
While submitting my express entry profile, I have made a mistake the to-from dates for one designation.

I have received my ITA on 25th Jan 17 @CRS453.

Can I still correct the above details ?

Its true that I should have been careful when submitting my express entry profile.

PS. I have document proof for all the above designations and the correction doesn't affect my CRS score.

Regards,
Dhaval
If the change doesn't affect your score it's fine and just mentuon the mistake in your loe.

bairamhassan

Feb 6, 2017
Same problem. I forgot to mention educational details of my spouse and got zero points for my spouse education in express entry profile . After receiving ita I am now entering the education details without wes or eca in the pr application . Will ircc reject this as total points do not change in the EE profile and the pr profile

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Just enter it in personal history. No need to put it in education history if you haven't got an ECA and it wasn't there preITA

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
hello guys,

I got Provincial nomination and I am also waiting for ITA. I need to ask one thing about the work experience. I am claimed points from my previous 2 years of work experience and not the current work experience, do i still have to upload my current work experience?? and if yes then the current experience letter should include all the things that have been written in CIC or can i upload the standard letter only mentioning designation, time period and the company name??? kindly share your opinions. thanks

shagoonsarita

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
1241, 1123, 2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11, 2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Apr 11, 2017
IELTS Request
L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.5, S-9.0
Med's Done....
Mar 28, 2017
Hi,

I got my ITA on Mar 01 at my bottomline score of 434. :-X

In my case I am the PA. I have few doubts regarding my application completion. Please help me :

• i had overlapped a date for my husband's work exp in the EE profile. If i correct it in my application post ITA, will that be a negative thing ? do i need to include an LOE for the same ?
  • can i show me & my mother's joint account FD as a POF ? i know it has been written here many times that i either have to show my / my joint account details with only my husband, but just confirming again
  • can i show my husband's single account as POE as well ?