+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Express Entry Profile after receiving an ITA - Opinion on case needed.

aditi04

Feb 9, 2017
I have a slightly different situation. I did not include my spouse's education and language history in EE profile and received a score of 438. However, if I do include his details, our EE points go to 436 (still higher than 434 - minimum points of the last draw in which I received ITA at 438).
Can I go ahead with the PR application with my husband since the CRS is still above the minimum draw points?

Below is an extract from my ITA -

If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should try to re-calculate your points score
before you decide to apply for permanent residence. To find out how to re-calculate your score, see <<link removed>>.

If your new score is lower than the minimum points score in the round of invitation from which you were invited to
apply, you should consider declining this invitation to apply
. You should also consider declining this invitation
to apply if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hello guys,

I have a question, I f I declined my ITA (got it on 22nd of Feb), and created a new profile, how fast can I be back into the pool?

Thanks

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
dolfin said:
Hello guys,

I have a question, I f I declined my ITA (got it on 22nd of Feb), and created a new profile, how fast can I be back into the pool?

Thanks
I think the answer is "right away" ? But dont forget to link your job bank with the new EE profile number...

wait for smo with better knowledge though...

shagoonsarita

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
1241, 1123, 2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11, 2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Apr 11, 2017
IELTS Request
L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.5, S-9.0
Med's Done....
Mar 28, 2017
shagoonsarita said:
Hi,

I got my ITA on Mar 01 at my bottomline score of 434. :-X

In my case I am the PA. I have few doubts regarding my application completion. Please help me :

• i had overlapped a date for my husband's work exp in the EE profile. If i correct it in my application post ITA, will that be a negative thing ? do i need to include an LOE for the same ?
  • can i show me & my mother's joint account FD as a POF ? i know it has been written here many times that i either have to show my / my joint account details with only my husband, but just confirming again
  • can i show my husband's single account as POE as well ?

expert members pls help as days are passing by :-\

ABIMBOLAAA

Feb 16, 2017
dolfin said:
Hello guys,

Thanks
Is it necessary to create a new profile after declining ITA. I just declined my ITA yesterday and it does not show that i am back in the pool. How did you do yours. Thanks

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
I have an urgent query - any help will be good -

in my profile -

Job 1 - 40 hours filled in profile and 48 hours per week in letter.
Job 2 - 40 hours filled in profile and nothing is written in letter. Actual hours were 47.5. I am planning to mention no of hours in LOE since employer declined to mention it in the letter.

Can the profile be changed after ITA to correct the no of hours? Both are more than before. Also will this be considered a misrepresentation since there was an error made in entry?

SSethi

Dec 6, 2016
Please need urgent reply:
I got the invitation on march 1st. My questions regarding my current job:

Does XX have a job offer in Canada
YES
Is this job offer for work that is full-time, continuous, and one year.
YES.
Is this job offer for work that is non-seasonal?
YES
Four digit NOC code
How many employers made this offer ?
Was an LMIA issued for this job offer ?
NO

According to my answers, I am having two more tabs Offer of employment and Letter of employment to submit to CIC.
In my case, I have a permanent position in Canada as an IT network Administrator but no LMIA.

My question is, as I don't have an LMIA. Do I need to change my answers from YES to NO?
Is this job offer means, I need to show them LMIA? Super confused...
Does XX have a job offer in Canada
YES
Is this job offer for work that is full-time, continuous, and one year.
YES.
Is this job offer for work that is non-seasonal?
YES

I am not sure if I am on the right track as I already got the invitation. I don't receive any points for this. but only worried about having two extra option than others (Offer of employment and Letter of employment).

Thanks in advance.
Please help me.

Aigerim

Apr 26, 2017
Hi,

I have received ITA 19th April. However, now I realize that I have swapped my name and surname. Is there any way that I can write an explanation letter?
Or is the only way to decline ITA?
My score is 417 and if need to decline and re-register, I will need to do it ASAP.
Please help!

Thanks

1606antkar

Aug 24, 2016
Hi,

I have received ITA 19th April. However, now I realize that I have swapped my name and surname. Is there any way that I can write an explanation letter?
My score is 417 and if need to decline and re-register, I will need to do it ASAP.
Please help!

Thanks
Hi, Algerim.
I made the same mistake on my profile and already got the ITA on the 19th as well. Were you able to get any advice on how to proceed?
Thank you in advance for your help.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear all: I have received the NOI while still waiting for my spouse's ECA report to come which I expect around 28th May. I am confused about one thing however, if I update my profile with my spouse's ECA, would that affect my present NOI negatively , as I received it with the present CRS score? With that ECA my score will jump from 416 to 424. Any thoughts on this please?

Reactions: Spk88

himanshu_iitd

Sep 27, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Doc's Request.
16-04-2017
AOR Received.
02-07-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2017
Hi,

Please help!

Thanks

I have recently received ITA based on my EE profile in which I observed that I made an error in entering my name, spouse name and names of my children.
For example my name is Himanshu Rashmikant Thakker
I entered
'Given Name' field: Himanshu
' Family Name' field: Rashmikant Thakker

instead of (as given in Passport)
'Given Name' field: Himanshu Rashmikant
' Family Name' field: Thakker

Is there a way to get it amended in e-APR without affecting the validity.

Reactions: Spk88

siddhant

Jul 17, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question.

I have received my ITA but need to make a change in my work history information. I need to cchange my NOC code.

Can I do that after receiving ITA ??

Please help!

Thanks

Spk88

Jun 4, 2017
I have recently received ITA based on my EE profile in which I observed that I made an error in entering my name, spouse name and names of my children.
For example my name is Himanshu Rashmikant Thakker
I entered
'Given Name' field: Himanshu
' Family Name' field: Rashmikant Thakker

instead of (as given in Passport)
'Given Name' field: Himanshu Rashmikant
' Family Name' field: Thakker

Is there a way to get it amended in e-APR without affecting the validity.
Hi, i have similar situation, i gave different given name not matching passport given name, what did you do?
Did u contact cic?
Waiting sleepless for ur reply...
Thanks

sumitk222

Feb 4, 2017
Hello all,

I got ITA recently and my question is about my wife's (who is secondary applicant) work experience. My wife worked in a company where she got her salary in cash and no tax was filed. The salary was not large enough to fall into any tax bracket. I have shown her experience in the Express Entry profile even though it did not add to any additional points. Now Post ITA, I need to submit her employment records (Reference Letter + Salary slips). We have got Reference letter with all details along with monthly salary mentioned in it, but we do not have salary slips or any other document to prove her employment. The company is a registered company.
My question is will cic officials need any other documents or ask for tax filing (which was not done) Or since she is secondary applicant and doesn't add to CIC score, so it will do. I am thinking of 2 options here:
Option 1: Decline ITA and create another EE Profile.
Option 2: Remove my wife's details from Employment Records (which I provided in EE profile) and keep in Personal History.

Just to point out here the company is genuine along with work experience. It's just that how things work in India sometimes may be a hurdle. Many Thanks guys for your help so far!!

savary_org

Jul 2, 2017
Is it necessary to create a new profile after declining ITA. I just declined my ITA yesterday and it does not show that i am back in the pool. How did you do yours. Thanks
Hi ABIMBOLAAA, I'm in the same situation. I had to decline my ITA but I'm not sure whether I should withdraw my profile or create a new one? What did you end up doing and did you receive a second ITA?