+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change program

tonyjohn1988

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Any of your friends got updates ??
I paid 4000 CAD to my current visa approved college .Now they saying I need to pay rest of the 4000 CAD fees .I asked them extension they saying

'''''
Please pay at least your first-semester fees before the indicated due date to reserve your seat in your program.

You will need to pay your entire first-semester fees to avoid being taken out of your program; Seneca does not offer any “instalment” or “deposit” plans to international students.

You may want to consider requesting an extension for your payment due date. Seneca is only granting applicants a tuition fee extension as the original due date approaches. The length of the extension is dependent on the start of your program.

Please confirm with us 3 days before your original due date if you still wish an extension. Note that extensions are not guaranteed and subject to program availability.

So suppose if I didn't pay fees and if they cancel my admission. Can I still enter with their LOA and transfer to another college after arrival?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I paid 4000 CAD to my current visa approved college .Now they saying I need to pay rest of the 4000 CAD fees .I asked them extension they saying

'''''
Please pay at least your first-semester fees before the indicated due date to reserve your seat in your program.

You will need to pay your entire first-semester fees to avoid being taken out of your program; Seneca does not offer any “instalment” or “deposit” plans to international students.

You may want to consider requesting an extension for your payment due date. Seneca is only granting applicants a tuition fee extension as the original due date approaches. The length of the extension is dependent on the start of your program.

Please confirm with us 3 days before your original due date if you still wish an extension. Note that extensions are not guaranteed and subject to program availability.

So suppose if I didn't pay fees and if they cancel my admission. Can I still enter with their LOA and transfer to another college after arrival?
You can not, as the LOA is cancelled and no longer valid

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

'''''

If they cancel your seat then you won't be able to use the LOA on arrival.
I have paid CAD15,700 to my previous DLI and the money is still there. I have till 2nd week of September to cancel for a full refund. What is the refund policy for your program?

tonyjohn1988

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
If they cancel your seat then you won't be able to use the LOA on arrival.
I have paid CAD15,700 to my previous DLI and the money is still there. I have till 2nd week of September to cancel for a full refund. What is the refund policy for your program?
i paid only 2000 cad for letter of acceptance. They sent me email last week to pay fees or they wil cancel my seat and refund 1000 cad...but im still thinking my previous program was supply chain and new program business administration .I am worried if they reject my new application and old one also cancel.then trouble

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
ok thank you. I am planning to apply new DLi with new application .But not sure how long will take to process
!!!UPDATE!!!!
My new application was processed and I received PPR today.
Everything happened at once - medical passed, eligibility review started, BVL and PPR - all within an hour.

Reactions: tonyjohn1988