Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
If you have submitted your passport via VAC then no need to do it. You are going to collect it from Gerry's anyway
Goldust2010 said:
Shall I inform CHC for my new address while my passports are at visa office?

Goldust2010

Jul 3, 2010
islamabad786 said:
If you have submitted your passport via VAC then no need to do it. You are going to collect it from Gerry's anyway
Yes you are right. But I want to inform them that how much we are distrub and how much damages we got in this waiting. For nothing they are keeping our passports. Who can stay on temporary basis for more than 6 months. Is this humanity based attitude? Keeping somebodies property for no reason. After this much of useless time, what is mine and what is their achievements?

I shall never forgot them. I complaint about them to Allah. Allah knows everything. If they are just teasing and playing, Allah will takecare InshaAllah.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Just a quick question for you. Did you move from some other country to Pakistan for canadian visa stamping? Your case is exceptional? Everyone has processing VO that can be different from VO where visa is stamped . I am staying in Pakistan so my application processing visa office (which is London) know from my current address that they have to send a request to submit passports to CHC islamabad for visa stamping. What is your case?
Goldust2010 said:
Yes you are right. But I want to inform them that how much we are distrub and how much damages we got in this waiting. For nothing they are keeping our passports. Who can stay on temporary basis for more than 6 months. Is this humanity based attitude? Keeping somebodies property for no reason. After this much of useless time, what is mine and what is their achievements?

I shall never forgot them. I complaint about them to Allah. Allah knows everything. If they are just teasing and playing, Allah will punish them InshaAllah. Their kids will be in suffering and their lifes will be very tough and in pain.

Goldust2010

Jul 3, 2010
islamabad786 said:
Just a quick question for you. Did you move from some other country to Pakistan for canadian visa stamping? Your case is exceptional? Everyone has processing VO that can be different from VO where visa is stamped . I am staying in Pakistan so my application processing visa office know from my current address that they have to send a request to submit passports to CHC islamabad for visa stamping. What is your case?
I did not move for visa stamping.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Goldust2010 said:
I shall never forgot them. I complaint about them to Allah. Allah knows everything. If they are just teasing and playing, Allah will punish them InshaAllah. Their kids will be in suffering and their lifes will be very tough and in pain.
They are NOT teasing or playing. I don't know why you have jumped to this massive conclusion. What you are experiencing is perfectly normal and part of the process of completing background and security checks for applicants.

Goldust2010

Jul 3, 2010
scylla said:
They are NOT teasing or playing. I don't know why you have jumped to this massive conclusion. What you are experiencing is perfectly normal and part of the process of completing background and security checks for applicants.
Everything was over in last 4.5 years application process. Behalf of Abu DHabi office I submit passport for visa stamp only. 05/3/2015, they sent me message that "Apology for delay. There was a technical issue which since has been solved. And I receive my documents shortly.". Now more than one month for the shortly and overall 81 days.

Goldust2010

Jul 3, 2010
scylla said:
Tell me scylla, what is the reason other than a massive delay!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If your way of dealing with problems is wishing suffering on other people's children - then I'm not sure Canada is the right place for you.