+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - September 2023 AOR ******

Oct 22, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I have similar timelines as you. AOR: 1st Sept, Biometrics done on the 7th of December. Medical updated automatically as of 5th Jan, 2024. But since then the application has been in Background Check. It looks like your BGC completed within a month, did you have to raise a web form or did they ask for any other input?

No. However, I believe my application was very straightforward.
1) No dependents
2) Only Canadian education and work experience.
3) Work experience only with 1 employer (multiple positions, but same employer)
4) Minimal address history in Canada (all in one province)
5) Only 1 travel history (1 week trip to the US)
6) No refusals or other abnormalities.

Jagprsin

Jan 29, 2024
No. However, I believe my application was very straightforward.
1) No dependents
2) Only Canadian education and work experience.
3) Work experience only with 1 employer (multiple positions, but same employer)
4) Minimal address history in Canada (all in one province)
5) Only 1 travel history (1 week trip to the US)
6) No refusals or other abnormalities.
Makes sense. Same here for the most part except for my application is with my wife and our travel history is extensive due to our work. Would that delay things even if these are 1-2 week travels?

Oct 22, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Makes sense. Same here for the most part except for my application is with my wife and our travel history is extensive due to our work. Would that delay things even if these are 1-2 week travels?
I am guessing they would need to check with all those countries about security/criminality.. just a guess.

Sourabh152

Sep 28, 2023
CEC inland with 2 dependents

ITA -Aug 15
AOR-Sep 22
Medical Passed-Jan 09
BIL: Dec 21
Biometrics completed - Dec 29
P1 email: Jan 19
P2 email: Jan 25
eCOPR - Jan 31

Reactions: Jhamzilla

JadeTiger

Jan 10, 2024
AOR September 29, 2023
MEP/Bil Dec 15,2023
Provided biometry the next day, medical became empty in GC key
January 17,2024 medical expiration date was extended and MEP was shown as passed one more time. I used my old medical exam results from 2022.
No changes after that :(

Eligibility not started
Background in progress

Last edited:

Gurinder0480

Feb 2, 2024
CEC inland

AOR - Oct 3
BIL - Jan 3
Biometrics Submitted - Jan 5
Background Verification Completed - Jan 12
Medical Completed - Jan 16

Still waiting for P1, please share is if someone has similar timeline.

JadeTiger

Jan 10, 2024
My medical passed the first time on December 15, 2024. I used the old medical from 2022. Since this date medical is completed in the tracker.
BG was changed from Not applicable to in progress in the GC key.
Biometry is completed since Dec 15, 2024 both in tracker and in the GC key.
On January 19 GC key was updated, medical passed again. Medical exam expiration date was changed to the year 2025 in the tracker.
Yesterday received a ghost update in the GC key.
Today - one more GC key update, background check was changed from In Progress to Not Applicable.
No updates in the tracker (eligibility not started, background in progress).

Anyone with the similar experience?

Avani Gajjar

Dec 29, 2023
I have similar timelines as you. AOR: 1st Sept, Biometrics done on the 7th of December. Medical updated automatically as of 5th Jan, 2024. But since then the application has been in Background Check. It looks like your BGC completed within a month, did you have to raise a web form or did they ask for any other input?
I have same timeline as your. Did you get any update ?

Saaa

Feb 21, 2024
UPDATE: Received P1 Today
Can someone confirm if this email is portal1? They asked UCI, email and my presence in canada as a reply to this email.

Subject:
IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP)

********** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document.