****** CEC - September 2023 AOR ******

gurindersingh122

Dec 11, 2020
CEC Inland:
AOR- September 19
Biometrics required email- Dec 8
Biometrics fee paid and receipt sent via webform- Dec 8
No BIL received yet
BUT, this morning (Dec 12) my biometrics were updated which I gave in Dec 2020 and medical passed.
This is confusing as Biometrics are required for PR applications June 2023 afterwards, and my old one got updated. Any similar cases?, or anyone with information on this?

Thank you,

hachihans

Dec 12, 2023
CEC Inland:
ITA: Sep 26
AOR: Sep 29
Biometrics fee paid and receipt sent via webform- Dec 9( I didn't receive any mails indicated they got my web form...)
MEP: Dec 13 (Ghost Update...)

hachihans

Dec 12, 2023
CEC Inland:
AOR- September 19
Biometrics fee paid and receipt sent via webform- Dec 8
No BIL received yet
BUT, this morning (Dec 12) my biometrics were updated which I gave in Dec 2020 and medical passed.
This is confusing as Biometrics are required for PR applications June 2023 afterwards, and my old one got updated. Any similar cases?, or anyone with information on this?

Thank you,
Hi, did you receive any emails after you submitted web form? Thanks

kg2301

Sep 3, 2023
ITA -Aug 15
AOR-Sep 27
Paid biometrics and submitted via web form- Dec 8
UCI linked - Dec 13
Medical Passed-Dec 13

Still no Biometrics Request Letter
Hi! Did you get an update today? I just received request letter to submit biometrics receipt on my GCKEY acct

Reactions: Sourabh152

Jhamzilla

Sep 9, 2023
Hi! Did you get an update today? I just received request letter to submit biometrics receipt on my GCKEY acct
I got that update this morning and uploaded the receipt to my GCKey account. What was the point of using the webform then???

justcyanide

Dec 13, 2023
I got that update this morning and uploaded the receipt to my GCKey account. What was the point of using the webform then???
Was there a new field in the GCKey account for you to upload the receipt?

I'm trying to be proactive and upload it if they may ask, but I can't find any place to do so within the GCKey account. Thanks!

Jhamzilla

Sep 9, 2023
Was there a new field in the GCKey account for you to upload the receipt?

I'm trying to be proactive and upload it if they may ask, but I can't find any place to do so within the GCKey account. Thanks!
The slot to upload the Biometrics Fee only appears if they ask you for the fees via the GCKey portal

Reactions: justcyanide