+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
I didn’t receive P1 as well and for me the call got redirected on Thursday and “Final Decision” on GCkey was showing. Hopefully we both will get P1s in the upcoming week. Anyhow check with IRCC on Monday. Hopefully you will get a better agent than I did.
Hello, have you received P1?

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
Hi guys, I just checked my GC key tracker and final decision has been made on March 20th but it states that we are reviewing your eligibility / background in process not being completed. Is it possible to jump without competition of those two steps?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys, I just checked my GC key tracker and final decision has been made on March 20th but it states that we are reviewing your eligibility / background in process not being completed. Is it possible to jump without competition of those two steps?
yes. if final decision has been made then you are good. You did not receive P1 email ?

Reactions: lemonwater2l

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
yes. if final decision has been made then you are good. You did not receive P1 email ?
I haven‘t received P1 email yet. I just found that final decision had been made on Mar 20th cuz I asked my representative today. But there was no mention they received anything else

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
I haven‘t received P1 email yet. I just found that final decision had been made on Mar 20th cuz I asked my representative today. But there was no mention they received anything else
This happened to me with the regular visa (as I'm already in Canada), I received the visa without checking everything. Not sure about PR though.
Also, I received my P1 a couple of days after the tracker.
Even P1 email letter was stamped on March 21st, but the email arrived on March 22nd.

Reactions: lemonwater2l

yangje1230

Feb 8, 2024
Finally there’s an update for me
-> Final decision March 27, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

CEC Inland healthcare draw
AOR Nov 17 / Med Feb 20 / Bio Feb 29
I called IRCC this Monday about my application status and the agent told me that everything looks normal, no problem with my application and it’s still in the time frame so wait a few more days. I don’t know whether calling to IRCC boosters the process of my application or not but whichever it is I got the final decision 2 days later.
Eligibility and BGC on both GC key and tracker still not updated showing “in progress”.

Last edited:

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
-> Final decision March 27, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I called IRCC this Monday about my application status and the agent told me that everything looks normal, no problem with my application and it’s still in the time frame so wait a few more days. I don’t know whether calling to IRCC boosters the process of my application or not but whichever it is I got the final decision 2 days later.
Eligibility and BGC on both GC key and tracker still not updated showing “in progress”.
I don't think so calling them makes a difference. I called them on the 22nd, but still stuck at where I was...

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC

That’s great that you got updated! My situation is the same. It’s final decision but still BG and eligibility are in progress in GC key.